"Dude let me just draw his blood even though he's passed out and I don't have a warrant lmao"

>"Dude let me just draw his blood even though he's passed out and I don't have a warrant lmao"
>"no, that's illegal, even my boss sa-"
>*gets dragged out of the building by five men*
>Sup Forums will defend this

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/01/utah-nurse-screams-help-me-as-shes-cuffed-by-cop-for-refusing-to-draw-blood-on-unconscious-patient-video-shows.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EGGGUhjoLpM
youtube.com/watch?v=JN_ESO5TYik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>edgy larping faggots on Sup Forums will defend this
ftfy

Nope, that guy is a pig. If someone shoots him, I won't cry.

fyi these are all leftypol cucks, they've been spamming this same thread all day

Does anyone here unironically claim to like cops?

No I'm not you faggot.

>*gets dragged out of the building by five men*

Where did this happen? 5 cops and 2 security men are there but literally all 4 other police are telling the dude to stop and then having to deal with the aftermath of his stupidity. He's not even a fully uniformed officer, he's one of those dickheads nobody likes on the force.

But yes, there were 5 cops in her vicinity and thus all of them were dragging her, throwing her around, punching her in the face, and I'm sure you'd say raping her as well.

>get him!!!!

She was interfering with an ongoing investigation. Sad. Many such cases!

She's going to have such a good lawsuit on her hands.

Cop here. 99% of the time there are anticop shill threads here the cops are justified. Not in this case though, its open and shut.

Sage

>not being a bootlicker makes you a leftypol cuck

>>Sup Forums will defend this

No. There are dozens of political affiliations here and only a handful like to lick jackboots.

I'm generally pro-cop but only in as much as it is pro-justice and pro-law. If it is illegal, if he has no warrant, then he can fuck off. Cops are not above the law.

Every nazi on this board

This. As a cop their behavior is unconstitutional and disgusting, I hope they get arrested.

this, wasn't school supposed to start back in august?

What's the up and down that this asshole gets fired?

Would it be the same as if I barged into a room wearing a costume and demanded somebody's blood? That wouldn't make me a vampire, would it?

This is shit that pisses me off about blm. The country has serious fucking problems with law enforcement, but the entire thing was turned into a retarded nigger shitshow that can now never be addressed

pretty much this. this whole thing was bullshit. i voted trump and i do support the police but they make it really fucking hard sometimes.

i hope that guy gets reamed with the law.

i don't mind the ones i've known, but a few in my town are downright despicable.

Nah man, it's that no one thinks it's a dispute. The cop could have just gotten another nurse to do it, and if none would, he'd leave it alone cause they'd get a lawsuit if they were in the wrong.
Sup Forums defends cops when they're wrongfully targeted, not when one's a fucktard in utah of all places

I unironically like cops who don't see their badge as an excuse to be a complete dick and disobey the law.

defend what the woman?
HIPAA law trumps w/e law the cop is trying to shove up her ass
If you are in a wreck that is not your fault do you want some dick head taking your blood to use against you to prevent benefits by your employer?
This is what is going on the guy who was wrecked was a cop who was crashed into by some crackhead. The other cop was trying to pull his blood which clearly would have been tainted by opioids from being in a coma for 3 weeks.
They wanted to deny his police pension/insurance by a false positive blood test reading.
Its DISGUSTANG

fucking agreed.

Like any corrupt group like niggers, muslims, jews, or the church, the key for them is to outcast the bad players.

If they protect them then you know you have a systemic problem rather than the odd bad apple.

Nobody cares about the bigoted Constitution or its cis-het normative amendments. Rule of law and due process are just dog whistles for systemic racism and xenophobia.

>Sup Forums will defend this

nope

>I don't have a warrant
technically you dont need one in many states. assuming the person who was unconscious was going to be processed by law enforcement they can take a sample regardless of why they were being booked

they are fleshing out the DNA database by which samples from crime scenes are being compared against and making a larger national database

WOW WHAT A GREAT COP

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE JEWS NOW

Good thing her white privilege protected her. We all know if it was a black woman the situation would've been waaaaay worse, goyims

Name please?

Not really, it's just the lesser of two evils

who is this angel?

The issue is more about being conscious

It's not that I do not understand the frustration of a cop unable to persecute clearly guilty criminals.

But no. This is unacceptable.

These are also all leftypol cucks. Notice how upset they get when you call them on their bullshit. Watch

> she tells him she can't
> she shows him certified affidavits saying she can't
> the hospital administrator is on the phone saying she can't
> "YOU'RE UNDER ARREST"

No. No one is defending that asshole. There's nothing to defend. Every lawyer in a 2,000 mile range got raging hard ons and almost crashed google trying to dox her to get her number.

Utah has adopted an implied consent law. Utah's implied consent law provides, in pertinent part,

(1)(a) A person operating a motor vehicle in [Utah] is considered to have ... consent[ed] to a chemical test or tests of the person's breath, blood, urine, or oral fluids for the purpose of determining whether the person was operating or in actual physical control of a motor vehicle while:

(i) having a blood or breath alcohol content statutorily prohibited ... [or]

(ii) under the influence of alcohol.

Utah Code Ann. § 41–6a–520(1)(a)(i)–(ii).

Officer is within legal boundaries.

>only a handful like to lick jackboots
You're kidding yourself if you believe that.

I get the impression that Sup Forums actually hates cops, but they hate niggers more. It's more of a "the enemy of your enemy is your friend" sort of deal.

He wasn't being booked though. The got into the crash because cops were in a high speed chase with some dude and the dude crashed into him.

The only reason they want to draw his blood is to check if he was intoxicated or something so they could defend against a lawsuit when the guy gets out of the hospital and sues the cops

Fire fire fire.

If he wants to plea bargain instead of going to trial he won't get to keep any of his pension.

but cop claimed the patient was a victim :^)

Technically if I got into an accident, which this was, and I found out my blood was taken by law enforcement, which they tried to do, I'd own half my fucking town before I was done.

The cops had zero rights whatsoever to take his blood, period. He was in an accident where he was not at fault at all.

>technically you dont need one in many states. assuming the person who was unconscious was going to be processed by law enforcement they can take a sample regardless of why they were being booked

Gonna need a source on that one Chaim.

Op btfo

Unacceptable. This cop should be fired.

Are you stupid? I made an ironic statement and you took it as an actual lefty comment. The right can progress faster if we purge autists like you

He wasn't under suspicion of DUI, no probable cause, warrant needed.

lily collins

completely agreed. but we also have the problem of context, where what is justified, may be so in the eyes of the law with great lawyers, but the people are ultimately against it, which leaves a few bootlickers feeling superior, while the rest become powerless. imagine how upsetting it would be if this was deemed justified. I'd have a hard time respecting the law in that case.

>if you exist in [arbitrary geographical location] and do [some arbitrarily defined activity that is not consenting], you (magically) consent to [violent imposition from strangers]
Brilliant. You consent to me fucking your mother by you existing in the Milky Way galaxy too.

Thank you kind sir

See This

And Fuck him and fuck his pension. He's the #1 reason why people don't like, don't trust, and don't want to deal with cops. Fucker has nothing and literally wants to make up laws and dismiss them on the fly.

Nope. Cops are foot soldiers for the Jews and are equally responsible for the demise of the west. Nuremberg defense didn't work for any Nazis so it won't work for any kike goons. Day of the rope is comin

>where what is justified, may be so in the eyes of the law with great lawyers, but the people are ultimately against it, which leaves a few bootlickers feeling superior, while the rest become powerless. imagine how upsetting it would be if this was deemed justified. I'd have a hard time respecting the law in that case.

We also live in a country where not knowing the law is no excuse for breaking it, and nobody knows over 700lbs of law books just for the federal code even if you are a lawyer.

But cops at least should be sure in their actions before they explain it and what they do. Otherwise the rest of the 700lbs comes down on them. That's not what we pay cops to do.

Yup.

We're just extracting fluids from your unconcious body goy, whataya need kidneys for anyway, it's only a liver don't be such a baby, you're an organ donor after all.

I have a lot of friends who are cops. They all break the law regularly and are for the most part complete fucking morons. They're just like everyone else around you except they can use lethal force on a whim and they belong to the good ol' boys club. I still think they are important but they should spend 100% of their time flushing out shitbags in the ghetto and stop harassing law abiding citizens. When they harass law abiding citizens they become nothing more than tax collectors with guns.

THIS THIS THIS

Fucking BLM could have made it cops vs civilians. Instead it's some stupid nigger thing now.

Nope, fuck those pigs

Nobody asking the important questions, why did they need his blood?

Don't interferon with an investigation

He was the victim of the accident, he's part of the investigation therefore the cops are legally allowed to draw blood. Cop was in the right here, sorry to break it to you leftypol

>school
We forever summer now.

I'm just fucking your mother, which you consented to. Stop whining.

not in this case. for example, if you were in your car and it was turned on, while not driving, you are considering operating a motor vehicle, but if you were the victim in a car accident, you would have implied consent required for having your blood drawn BECAUSE, it is determined that even if you had been intoxicated, that would have no bearing on the outcome of the accident.

so, no, this is not relevant in this situation.

No you're not, you're a faggot lefty. We can spot you cucks a mile away

>2014, there were 765,980 police in the United States

How many of these incidents are there as a proportion of the three quarters of a million police in the US?

The media makes it look like the US police are on a rampage daily.

That being said, the fucking idiot in the video should be booted out of the police immediately. He's obviously a power-crazed moron who should never have graduated from police training.

A person who is hurt by someone else and who has no fault in anything has no obligation - whatsoever - to comply with anyone.
If I punch you I don't magically make you obligated to give police whatever they ask from you.

Even when I was the subject of an investigation, they came with a warrant before seizing my property.

>implying Sup Forums is a fan of the zog defense force

Not true. Only in the case where the person who is unconcious may have effected the accident or cause of the accident.

This is not that case.

Damn bootlickers.

I like cops

This guy is a douche bag and he will lose his job. In the long run it was just a way to weed out a bad cop.

this. no reason to chimp out in Utah of all places, it was probably able to be resolved peacefully.

that's the power of the internet. we're demanding more perfection by being drowned with tragedy that is minimal(possibly).

they'd let you get killed to save their pension, that's what they're really worried about at the end of the day

Whatever you say shareblue

Last time I was to Utah it was full of people who maybe a lot of Mormons wouldn't approve.

I was told this buy a Mormon as well, but just to make you think.

>trying to justify any of this behaviour
degenerate

>tfw this is actually leftypol larping as a subhuman sack of shit bootlicker
I see you.

The guy whos blood the wanted was the victim of a car crash. The offending driver died in the collision and the victim was suffered severe burns and was unconscious. Why they wanted his blood who the fuck knows.

i like and support cops but find it hard not to hate them when i see videos like this youtu.be/EGGGUhjoLpM

or the san jose trump guys getting wrecked

it's still like 95% white though

The biggest city has changed a lot in the last 20 years. Lots of hipsters downtown and mexicans in the surrounding area.

Sup Forums is criticizing cops now? wtf happened to my Sup Forums

guess what if you didn't do anything wrong there is no reason any one should care if a Cop searches your home, vehicle or runs your DNA. only Niggers, criminals and lefties care about things like that. If you claim to be a conservative, Alt Right or a Trump supporter and you criticize cops you're being nigger tier. Trump himself loves law enforcement and almost always gives them a pass even when there's a grey area like roughing up "suspects"

all cucks and lefties need to gtfo my Sup Forums

found the nigger

So you're a shitty criminal. Gotcha, I guess you really don't understand the law
Could you be anymore obvious leftycucks. You already spammed the board with 10 of these same fucking threads, and in each you repeat the same buzzwords and lines verbatim

Why would you hate those who keep the criminals dead?
You need to be mentally retarded

Unironically last time I was there that's exactly the argument I heard when I tried to tip toe around the demographic replacement issue and what was going to happen.

I think people in Utah should look at what's going on. I don't think they're bad people at all. One of the nicest places I've ever been.

>standing up for the ferguson cops who watched the stores get looted and watched people start fires
what a retard
t. St. Louis resident

> You : "Officer, I was in your line of fire when you started shooting and you shot me when you were shooting at the criminal.
> Cop : "Ok, we're going to need some blood."
> You : "For what? I was just standing there and you whipped out your gun and put one in my shoulder before you even said anything!"
> Cop : "Well I need to make sure you didn't have any drugs or alcohol in your system that would have kept you from dodging the bullet that you didn't know was coming."
> You : "Oh thank you for explaining officer, I'd offer you my wife in thanks but she's too busy with Tyrone."

You're mistaken if you think I'm gonna defend a bunch of fat ZOGbots.

>t. St. Louis resident

spotted the nigger

>guess what if you didn't do anything wrong there is no reason any one should care if a Cop searches your home, vehicle or runs your DNA

this is how i know you're a shill.

> If you claim to be a conservative...

I don't need to claim to be anything. If something is truthful and just, i will latch onto it with passion and understanding.

I don't need the permission of someone else to claim integrity.

dont forget about the "just let them get all their anger out" baltimore police cucks

I'm not a leftist

this.

friendly reminder that police are specifically targeting whites as "reverse racial profiling" in an attempt to even the disproportionate crime statistics

the only reason you don't know about it is because no one would dare claim whites are being targeted by police - and yet, they are

>Leftycuck
Fucker, i live in dallas, boys in blue mean something down here.
You don't go waving your dick around.
Leftypol just mad no one's taking the bait

Kys, shill

>hating law enforcement
>not being a nigger

pic one Jamal and then gtfo of my Sup Forums

This would be the kind of music he was playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JN_ESO5TYik