What is Happening???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LOrealParisUK/status/903549805305241600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't be a leftist in beauty and be racist

It doesn't fit the narrative. Remove
KEK

Pendulum must swing the other way

She got fired for being racist against whites tho that's the thing.

>what is happening?

The right thing. At last they aren't holding double standards.

If some dude in a bikini wants to be racist, he can face the same repercussions that us normal people do

Liberals are like pit bulls

Is mainstream turning right...

He was talking shit about race, and the leftist tick boxes went into overdrive.

>when you lose your job for being a nigger faggot supremacist

It wasn't just casual racism, it's rant is off putting to normies.

It can hate white people, but over the top hatred isn't good for the brand.

A couple months ago they would never fire someone over being racist towards whites, or is the beauty and fashion industry just based as fuck.

hopefully they'll hire a hot transgender next time.
these males larping as transgenders is getting out of line.

clearly it's a man..
completely insulting to actual trans people.

guy looks like a black fabio ffs.

wonder how many cunts who sprout the "you can't be racist towards white people" mantra are still sticking up for him?

Go Back Faggot.

This, they have to protect their brand or go down with the tranny.
It's incredibly racist, tumblr chicks think they can make it in that world and get fatshamed to death. It's fucking hilarious.
My sister got into it, went to London and got redpilled as fuck. I honestly didn't see that coming but man, she came back hating pakis and niggers more than I do. There is a reason why trannies/insane liberals need to start their own agency to model.

Mainstream is finally giving up and giving in, we beat them The rats are finally jumping ship. All we won is war.

>fire a troon for being racist against whitey

Wait for people to call LOreal bigots now

For all the retards that seem to think that it is /our/heshe. This is what it said.

>"Honestly I don't have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people.

>Because most of ya'll don't even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour.

>Your entire existence is drenched in racism. From micro-aggression to terrorism, you guys built the blueprint for this s***.

>Come see me when you realise that racism isn't learned, it's inherited and consciously or unconsciously passed down through privilege.

>Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk.

>Until then stay acting shocked about how the world continues to stay f***** at the hands of your ancestors and your heads that remain buried in the sand with hands over your ears.

Best and strangest timeline

>when leftists are just this comic ad nauseam

I agree.

Le Backlash.

Dolce and Gabanna were threatened with a boycott for dressing Melania Trump. Instead of capitulating they told their critics to fuck off.

Don't do this to me man

looking at the l'oreal twitter comment and the majority who are outraged at tranny being sacked are white cunts. lord fucking help us

>sister got into modeling, went to London and came back hating pakis
I think that's the effect of London, not modeling

I fully agree with you

In other words, no niggers. white people are better at everything else, they are even superior trannies

twitter.com/LOrealParisUK/status/903549805305241600

Too many normies are browsing /pol.
All the sjw's, journalists, curious parents and antifags come here expecting to be outraged but instead they subconsciously get redpilled. Have you not noticed how social media is becoming less outraged and more silent on certain issues?

Logic, logic is happening. Sad that it feels refreshing

Intersectionality.

Kys degenerate

Traps are gay. End of story

It's a gril pretending to be boy

Sick looks like a horrible mash of channing tatum + beyonce

Bergdorf is Negress Worth Raping

sauce??

nothing, fuck off, who fucking cares.
thread will reach bump limit 450 + replies
important threads will be deleted.
it really blows my mind

i hate black "people"

I WANT TO BELIEVE

>be ugly ooga booga tranny
>finally get dream job to validate your mental illness of being a beautiful """women"""
>finally get a taste of the good life
>the inner nig gets the best of you and go on a anti-white rant
>get fired

can't take the man out of the ghetto, even if you try and change your gender.

Well said.