How fucked is your neighborhood? zoom in for full effect

How fucked is your neighborhood? zoom in for full effect.

justicemap.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w4GXY
ukcensusdata.com/
justicemap.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ArchiveSSSSSSSS
archive.is/w4GXY

Kill me.

rip

Could be worse

I don't need a census in my neighborhood. I can cheek it on the street:

White:100%

But yanks will continue saying we are brown

But you are the majority here

Whoa it's pretty crazy how it's always black hoods that are the poorest. Clearly that's just whitey keeping them down.

>80% non white

Thanks Reagan

White 76.7%

American Indian 2.7%
Asian 1.9%
Black 4.7%
Hispanic 11.3%
Islander
Multi-Racial 4.7%
Nonwhite 23.3%
White 76.7%
Population 257

all that really matters is the lack of blacks

My county (Hampshire, England) was 89.0% White British at the last census in 2011 (other whites, e.g. Polish, are counted separately).

At the census before that, in 2001, it was 94.1% White British.

So it's worsening. Obviously. Like the whole country is.

My village is 100% white, can't seem to find any census of it online though

Hampshire is still fine mate, pretty much all non whites live in one area of Southampton. Everything from the new forest to Winchester and the countryside around it is pretty much wholly white

80% 3.2% black we live on a lake. nignogs don't swim nor know how to.

Where in Hampshire mate?

I've only seen 1 non-white this month.
It feels kinda weird, where i lived there was a bunch of them.

Feels pretty good. 97% white

This is for my local constituency.

We have a black MP.........

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

couldn't be better

No they live in Pompey too. Although Pompey isn't that bad, still mostly white by far.

>Spain
>white
El oh el

Anyway, I live in an allegedly 96% white part of the country, but I've been noticing a lot more blacks and """Asians""" recently, maybe I'm just noticing them more because of Sup Forums. Still very low numbers, I used to live in Nottingham, there I'd see as many blacks in a day as I see in a couple weeks here

you can drill down to your suburbs/neighbourhoods

here is some help, look at "ethnic group (key stats)" and take the percentages from the bottom of the table

ukcensusdata.com/

I think we can all agree that there is something inherently wrong with the Western white civilization. The white race, which comprises just 18% of the population of the world, has committed 85% of the most heinous atrocities against humanity and is the most violent race of them all.

I'll begin by pointing out that the white race is NOT superior. It just has a momentary advantage of 100 years or so, which is nothing in the 200,000 year span of modern humans. By CHANCE, whites industrialized first, allowing them a momentary advantage.
The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, Balanchine ballets, et al., don't redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world.

The United States are the logical culmination of the White Farce. It's a fine country, I'll give them that. But this beauty is only skin deep. To put it shortly, this country is not a peaceful, egalitarian utopia. Blacks, hundreds of years later, are still being excluded from the so-called American Experiment. Their ancestors were kidnapped, enslaved, tortured, murdered, starved, raped, belittled, and degenerated by none other than white folk.

The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone—its ideologies and inventions—which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.

All the blocks north and south of me have a similar percentage. East goes down to 68% white, west is literally the beach and the 2 blocks between me and the beach are both 90% white.

Not bad for San Diego county :>

Not half bad

Shit ton of Indians and Chinese here though

Not bad.

Stay broke niggers.

Whites but ni fucking crabs. See you soon in Mallorca

Every fucking culture has done shitty shit.
Europe was just better at it than everyone else so they won.

I live in NY btw

I'm feeling pretty good.

Utrecht is about 67% white. My neighbourhood 25% white...

>White - 94.4%
>American Indian - 1.1%
>Asian - 4.5%

Feels pretty good man.

(((white))) c'mon, america. white means 2 european parents, 4 european grandparents and so on

stop larping, juan and chief apache

Are you new here? Its a pasta

My whole county

Top kek where do you cucks live LMAO
Come home white man

Feels goot

Central coast California coming through.
Make way, make way
>86% non-white
Nuke us

places like these should not exist how the fuck do you get 22k a year as an average income when every one around you makes 80k+ they do this to them selves

White as shit

My neighborhood use to be mostly Irish back in the day don't know what happened

97.8% white
Oh no. I'm doomed...

Oh look a website where people who are overtly concerned about race can provide information on where they live. Sounds like fun!

So many blocks in the east side of Detroit are 100% black

90.6% white
Bakersfield, CA

this map is really cool, it's amazing how segregated parts of CA are

Should I move?

NIGGER

Is there a reason I shouldn't be inquisitive?
I mean, I don't need a fuckin website to know I live in Little TJ

80-90% white in my area.

>Trips
>.1% black

Kek is truly with me

feels good

I love my county

>those population numbers

No cheating faggots

>tfw not California

>tfw your neighborhood is 100% white

97.2 White

White 92.5%

American Indian 1.3%
Asian 0.6%
Black 0.3%
Hispanic 2.7%
Islander 0.2%
Multi-Racial 3.1%
Nonwhite 7.5%

How fucked am I guys? Damn I hate those drunken Indians. At least I've never seen a nigger IRL.

It's crazy how cleanly divided North and South Lawndale are in Chicago, and 60 or so years ago it was all white.

Bump and am feeling good

I think the bruthas got that covered.

If you guess what state this is you win a cookie.

lol

Poulsbo WA

Not too bad.

kek

>NOVA is cuc-

>flag

It's rare enough already, those Norks are gonna make it non-existent.

Memphis, TN

91.1% white

a christmas miracle

81.3% White

And the whole neighborhood

Feelsgoodman.

It's 99% Polish, gas us plox.
(If Germany, gib money instead)

Wyoming?

>91%
Feels good man, I often don't bother locking my door when I take off.

Not sure. I know my town is about 94% white. My neighbors are all white except for an Indian family.

I'm in one of the most upperclass and whitest areas around. Most of my neighbors are old northerners.

You guys really need this?

I have ever nigger and spic house identified up and down the street.

My house is one the border with this neighborhood though

Washington is going to be a Hispanic State. It will join Mexico in the Reconquista, cutting us off from the Pacific.

seems like a datamining thread desu

>justicemap.org/

>all that really matters is the lack of blacks
not true at all. sure it matters the most but it is not "diversity is our strength" just because no blacks

T. Cigan

Alaska?

Just look at the Trump 2016 election map. Most of the minorities are quarantined

Why the fuck is there no option for shitskins?
I have plenty of Indians (dot) and other types of snackbars in my area, but this is telling me my area is like 90% white, lowest being around 75% white with blacks making up the biggest majority of non-whites.
>I live less than five miles from Wright State University
>gyro shops springing up left and right

rare

>population 10
how about you give us a larger area dumbass

White 92.5%

American Indian 0.6%
Asian 0.4%
Black 1.5%
Hispanic 3.4%
Islander
Multi-Racial 1.9%