What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK_MDwTTPKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even the Jews are falling for the tricks.

50 years from now, no one will be superior but a swarm of brown shit

NIGGA WE MADE IT
youtube.com/watch?v=wK_MDwTTPKA

Another white woman has fallen under the spell of the BBC.

>not_sure_who_is_jewing_who_anymore.jpeg

>The Rothschild craves the BBC

I'm really starting to think this is a societal issue. I mean surely her Jewish father who wants to destroy whites with race mixing wouldve warned her about it. Unless they themselves really believe it and our just degenerate shit heads at the forefront of all of this.

Rothschild --> Schwarzschild

Eroticizing black men is obviously a jewish fetish and that's why they project it on to the rest of society in the msm.

>Jew
>White
No.

How can jooish bois even compete?

probably mad at daddy

>bbc brought down the rothscilds

wew

Good, the Jews are getting Jew'd too

To Rothschilds their women mean nothing,most they'll ever ammount too is a breeding cow or a political marriage. Men are what count,look it up. They are atypical in that amongst other jews

>women

>huge thick throbbing cocks up your tight pussy is considered "eroticized" and not inherently hot
>being this much of a beta cutfag

Well, well, well
looks like the shekel is in the other wallet

it doesn't mattter what slut is trying to say, what matters is Mr. Rothschild is about to stop importing niggers because even his wife fell for his tricks

>BBC toppled the empire that the priviledged couldn't
How can white men compete?

Wow look at that disgusting subhuman nigger .. its amazing that white women fuck them, the fetish of humiliating daddy must be very intense for certain women.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Fucking turbo kikes falling to their own tricks.
I'm sure that now that they realized their brethren is at risk importation of nigs is gonna come to a halt

Top Kek Plus

bestiality is wrong user

Jews can't live without BBC.

Whales, elephants, horses, etc. All have larger penises and are infinitely more useful to humans

I don't think her zog familia will be pleased with her tainting her pure blood

Jews are first nation who disappear from Earth because their tricks.

B L A C K E D

When will you guys learn that the problem is not jews but the women, the jews are just the ultimate whiteknight.

We fucked up when we gave women too much power; they already had considerable power over their men but now it's just a freakshow

we Reddit nao. Fistbump, sips tea

>fake n̶e̶w̶s̶ jews

these folks have to be bumped off before they inherit their parents "responsibilities".

You're not wrong, but look up the women and men who worked the hardest for universal suffrage - there's always a reason the Jews are ultimately blamed

Unrelated but this is some black nazi tier shit.
"Chase the Yakub back in the caves" is basically the same as "gas the jews" only towards white people.

Now, now settle down bois, there's plenty of BBC to go around for everyone

Jewception.

Sounds so crazy it just might work, digits confirm.

JEWLLUMINATI!

Digits confirm, if this had not have happened, they would have been more focused and got Hillary in

What exquisite iron that the Kikes fall to the niggers they so adore to inflict on Whites!

The sword that slays the Jew will be long, round, thick and black. Oh, to see Jews cucked even worse than /gif/!

Yea I know, i've been on Sup Forums far too many years. But there are a lot of gentile feminists too, probably the majority. The fact that most of the popular writers were jewish had more to do with the nepotism in the academic community and the fact that most jews were already well off and could afford to waste time in humanism.

If you think about it the jews are a lot similar to women, they are remarkably unathletic as a race and they are brought up in a matriarcal environment that makes them easily corruptible.

>heir to the banking dynasty
>heir

HEIRESS YOU FUCKING DOPE!

The entire womyns liberation movement was led by jews, including in russia. Women are destroyers, yes, but we kept them at reasanoble levels, the jews are the ones who incited and enabled them to destroy the west.

If someone breaks your legs, do you blame the hammer or the person wielding it?

>rothschild breaks up with Goldsmith

oy vey

She a cutie
>would prep bull/10 2bh

>they are remarkably unathletic as a race
You have never attended any jewish sport clubs, didn't you? I think that they don't see sport as a discipline to compete with.

JEWESS GETTING BLACKED.. OH SWEET JESUS AYYLMAO..

Wanna know the funny part?

After this marriage failed in 2012, Goldsmith's brother Zac married another Rothschild's sister Alice in 2013.

I believe there's something in the Old Testament about Jewish preoccupation with BBC... hmmm...
Ezekiel 23:18-21 pic related.

Damn these lyrics really
Make
Me
Think

RIP Jay Electrics

meddlin ass niggers

praise be to Father Yakub

>fantasizing this much about dicks
>calls others cucks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jews have to have the rule that you are jewish so long as the mom is a jew because there women are the biggest traitor whores ever. Most coal burners who are "white" that live near me and aren't white trash getting section 8 are jewish women trying to piss off daddy.

Any of you folks confused by this? The jews falling for their own tricks I mean.

Let me make a controversial statement: There is no vast Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race.
There would be too many people (an entire race) involved in keeping the conspiracy a secret for it to not be leaked.
The Jews do not benefit from destroying whites, their closest relatives, who are capable of forming stable societies and are the most empathetic of the human subspecies.
I won't contest that the Jews are particularly adept at securing lucrative jobs, particularly in the media, but this can be explained by their genetics using the same arguments that people on this board would make to explain the incompetence of black people.

Then why do they preach multiculturalism? It's the same trap that all liberals have fallen into. They believe that racial differences are superficial and, as historical victims of oppression, they can empathize with the oppressed races and want to help them achieve the success that they enjoy. Racial equality may be a falsehood, but its believers are mistaking it for the truth out of the desire to love thy neighbor, so it's hard to fault them for it.

Jews and Liberals are as a whole not some demonic comic book villains driven by lust for white genocide. They are compassionate, and it is this misplaced compassion that leads them to help disadvantaged minorities.
Until you tinfoil-wearing antisemites accept this, you're just going to look like flailing aspies, not only to the liberals, but to the rare person with common sense.

this is priceless

jews and dindus make a great team.

This people aren't the actual Rothskikes.

Yeeeeeesssssss Bergsteinowitz yeeeeessssssss

#LampshadesandLeather

She's the heir to the empire.

How fucking new are you?

>women are stupid whores
Color me surprised.

this is not a problem, trick or fault.

this is just a biological fact: women want bigger dicks. no ideology, no media, no law is able to change this biological desire.

since jewness inheritance is on the mother's side he's wrong anyway

Jew bitches love that interracial shit. Must be bc the average jew boy is a lil pussy

I grew up around Jews (Long Island, aka Israel 2.0)

They're more cucked and fucked than we are-we can spare some of our youth to faggotry and race-mixing, they can't.

I think what he's saying is there are a lot of moving parts here. Some Jews are loxist. Some just think that they're truly and actually helping build a better world. Some are indifferent. Some are actually and actively opposed to this; there used to be a somewhat large contingent of Jews in American Renaissance until David Duke was invited to speak.

In any event, no matter how vast and unified the "conspiracy", or not, Jews are gonna get a nice taste of the diversity and multiculturalism and modernity that they, or at least some of them, have heaped on everyone else.

The Jew really is a parasite. It goes too far and kills it's host and self.

>white bitches love that interracial shit. Must be bc the average white boy is a lil pussy
FTFY

They want us to racemix so they don't feel guilty about it

>our just degenerate shit heads at the forefront of all of this.
Jews un-ironically love degenerate shit. They are an extremely vulgar people.

CHECKED

wew

Wtf? I love the BBC now!

BITCH YOU AIN'T NO NERD? COULDA SWORN YOU WERE

based black dude just muh dick'd the Rothschild bloodline

I guess Jewish women really do love the BBC!

Rothchilds got BLACKED btfo

ANUDDA 6 GORILLION! DA SHOAH, YOU SEE GOYS!

Intellectual vanity is the achilles heel of the Jew, and it always will be.

Lesser Jews are simply at ground zero of their cultural brainwashing, and used by their more enlightened brethren who develop these philosophies and belief systems as ideological shock troopers whose purpose is to disseminate the information and combat other beleif systems wholeheartedly.

>2013

>tfw your mother looks like all the Rothschild women who don't have the normally hooked noses
>tfw one of your aunts married into some rich jew family that has an extremely rare last name
>tfw the other side of the family have freemasons

uh, what am i