Law students are trying to block Charles Murray from debating a progressive professor at my law school

Law students are trying to block Charles Murray from debating a progressive professor at my law school.

Do your worst pol
ipetitions.com/petition/no-murray-no-hate#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

temp-mail.org/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cmon Sup Forumsacks this is a golden opportunity.

Those law students should be forced to disclose their deplatforming efforts on their Character and Fitness form to the bar. Likewise deplatforming should subject law students and lawyers to discipline.

Someone with some sense has arrived.

Do I *have* to sign the petition to comment?

If they actively fight against our civil rights, which includes free speech, then they have no business practicing law.

Yes, but it will just delegitimize the petition. Use comical names and troll effectively.

Murray speaks so much truth that the Left's only response is to shut him down.

That proves that Murray is right.

I want to hear him debate the progressive slime they organized him to debate.

Typical shitstorm ensuing

Bump for justice

I had a similar deplatforming happen at my law school where all our spics, niggers, and fags complained about how our event was racist and made them feel less safe. The faculty was divided, but the profs who stood up to these cry bullies told them they don't want them practicing law if this is how they are going to act.

The whole ordeal made one 1L with decent grades drop out and a few 2L's resign from our Law Review. Our school is better now.

Comments with curses or profanity are automatically pruned - keep comments PG13

Head of our law review is bawwing on FB and black law students are forming an action plan to shut it down.

It really boils my piss to see students and especially professors who have had Con Law and understand the First Amendment participate in deplatformings.

Why did the creator of the petition remain anonymous?

Con law is 90% equal protection clause in law school. Most school are basically a higher level liberal think tank. Students with conservative views are looked down upon at my school.

Con law is taught with the lens of white privilege at my law school.

Absolutely taking a piss on the constitution.

You'd think it's called the 14th amendment class.

>Go to school for a cut throat career where you fight people who say nasty, rude, and untrue things all day to throw you off.
>Block guy from debate because you think he says mean things.

Man I should've went to law school, it will be so easy to win in court against these faggots once they graduate. Just probe them into sperging out in the courtroom and the case is mine.

At my school we spend the entirety of Con Law 2 on the First Amendment in excruciating detail. All our Con law profs are conservatives, thank god.

Unless the Judge is equally liberal.

Honestly politics belong outside the courtroom.

Murray was scheduled for constitution day... not to lecture on the Bell Curve. You'd never know based on the petition.

It is. In a court of law there are restrictions on emotional strawman arguments.

Although liberal judges can be a real bitch. In Chicago I have defendants cut all the time when judges engage in legal sumersaults to avoid giving them jail time.

I couldn't bear con law 2 after the liberal indoctrination I got in con law 1

Sounds beautiful. My profs never shut up about President Obama and how great he was for this and that.

We have two professors who I swear are full time political pundits who go on news stations and bitch about President Trump.

temp-mail.org/en/

There is only one professor out of almost a hundred that will admit he supports the president.

Feels like communism.

Holy shit, this reminds me of my con law class in 1L and 2L, my school broke it up into two classes, one for actual government functions and the second for "rights". In the class I did in 2L (the "rights" class) I had a professor who was hardcore Catholic and argued in front of the supreme court or some of the big Obama-care laws on abortion.

The best class was on abortion where he basically said abortion was evil and it shouldn't be legal and then the feminists in class blew a gasket and started arguing with him and he kept blowing their shit out of the water, I greatly enjoyed it.

In another class on guns, when the retarded liberals were saying how guns should be greatly restricted, or outright illegal, and the biggest part that irritated me was that they said...
>There is no way you can beat the government anyway with drones, ships, tanks, and nuclear weapons.

I raised my hand and said this:

>If everybody in here thinks you can't fight against a government with rifles and IEDS, when why are cave people in Afghanistan giving the American government, the largest and most well equipped military on the planet such a hard time with guns from the 19th century?
The liberals were highly upset that I called them cave people in class, I had purposely started to call them "tow-" before I stopped to call them cave people instead. I loved it and people talked about me the rest of the year behind my back about it, and I loved it.

There are only a hamdful of people on my entire campus that can formulate a logical argument on any of those topics.

My favorite 2A argument is "machine guns were not invented when they wrote the constitution"

1. Machine guns in fact did exist
2. Then free speech should only apply to the quill and pen... not TV or Huff Po

>shutting down a debate

someone write "let him speak or ill bring a gun to school and make columbine look like a fucking joke and ill target anyone who signs this petition!"

That's high level trolling

We are losing the battle on these comments

We did our best Sup Forums

Murray is that rare intellectual celebrity who is actually worth knowing, reading, and listening to. If you follow his twitter you will be well rewarded frequently. The other day he retweeted a "foreign language phrasebook" translating between "sociology" and "economics." Thus, "correlates with" in economics becomes "proves" in sociology. "Monogamy" and "family" in economics becomes "patriarchy" in sociology. "Gainful employment" becomes "oppression."

Loved that post.

We are losing the battle on these comments... let's goooo

Last bump

Bump. Get in here guys.

Every. Single. Time.

This comment made my blood boil.

Let's blame white people for everything