Are spanish people white? For what I've seen they look kind of arab. Never been to spain so I want to know that

are spanish people white? For what I've seen they look kind of arab. Never been to spain so I want to know that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8WN4K3j6vr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're Mexican

Of course we are.

Next question.

Well, that guy looks mexican to me.

Are Spanish and Italians duskier because of admixture from N. Africa or someplace?

nope

we are as european and white as nords, and your country ppl are fat sons of all the scum that emigrated from here, apart from niggers and spics, americuck

WHO KEEPS POSTING THIS DIRTY FAT MONGOLOID WHO IS INCAPABLE OF GROWING A BEARD OR HAVING A CHIN?

EVERY BOARD I GOT TO I SEE THIS FILTHY FUCK

you are the typical spaniard who hates anglos and sucks beaner cock because they wuz part of the empire and muh catholicism. Listen, you have more in common with us than with spics.

>those deadcoat
>feels good

lmao youre not white get over it. Your country is irrelevant and cucked.

Nigger thats like saying the British are Americans.

Fought the moors for centuries.
Yeah, I'll say their white.

You left out the part where they lost and breeded with the moors

are spanish people white?
No.

To some extent perhaps. But then were slaughtered by the French invasion, Who were then heroically expelled in glorious combat by the British and we're back to white.

northern spain, yes. southern spain are nigger tier.
source: traveled to spain in a 4 month vacation, andalucĂ­a is aids.

Doesn't matter, it'll be Moroccan clay again in 100 years

we are white!!

Looks like the average swede to me

Yes. Their genetics are majority identical to Brits and Irish people.

of course not lmao

Why would you want to be literally pale white?

post a pic of your hand then nigger

That's essencially caucasoi d/berber from ancient neolithic times.
not real african /subsaharan

They're huwhite. Their skin is darker due to less white skin mutation due to their evolutionary climate, but they're white. They've made great advancements. Same with Portuguese. Mestizos are not.

They are part nigger

We're all part nigger. That's where whites came from. Every human is related to some degree. Some are just more evolved than others. When's the last time you saw a nigger Magellan?

Yes they are white. They are classified as white in the United States.

youtu.be/8WN4K3j6vr4