Why live life on the hard mode? Why not have hispanic kids and vote democrat...

Why live life on the hard mode? Why not have hispanic kids and vote democrat, let your kids live in a hispanic US ethnostate and take free money from Jew CEO's taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because when I actually stop and think about that, my very soul is crushed. I physically recoil at that being my existence. I question your humanity if you don't feel the same in your gut.

>go out with Dominican friend few months ago
>go to "spanish club"
>thick latina women dancing everywhere
>friend goes to once
>"show my friend how to dance to this"
>thick latina begins dancing on top of me to Suavemente by Elvis Crespo
>realize I have been living life wrong
>took dance lessons
>learned to dance
>hook up with sexy latinas every weekend
>mfw I was baptized by hispanic ass and it changed my life

There is nothing I can do to stop the invasion of spics in this country. I am going down with the ship with thicc latinas on my cock

so, you want the cabal to just destroy your legacy?

America was a mistake.
Anglos were a mistake.

>Why live under kike communism as slave? I mean they only want you all dead

"The Jews were now free to indulge in their most fervent fantasies of mass murder of helpless victims. Christians were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed. Some were actually sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce unbearable pain. Others were placed in boxes with only their heads, hands and legs sticking out. Then hungry rats were placed in the boxes to gnaw upon their bodies. Some were nailed to the ceiling by their fingers or by their feet, and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were chained to the floor and left hanging until they died of exhaustion. Others were chained to the floor and hot lead poured into their mouths. Many were tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while Jewish mobs attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death. Christian mothers were taken to the public square and their babies snatched from their arms. A red Jewish terrorist would take the baby, hold it by the feet, head downward and demand that the Christian mother deny Christ. If she would not, he would toss the baby into the air, and another member of the mob would rush forward and catch it on the tip of his bayonet.

no, FUCK YOU!

Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies. There were many places of public execution in Russia during the days of the revolution, one of which was described by the American Rohrbach Commission: 'The whole cement floor of the execution hall of the Jewish Cheka of Kiev was flooded with blood; it formed a level of several inches. It was a horrible mixture of blood, brains and pieces of skull. All the walls were bespattered with blood. Pieces of brains and of scalps were sticking to them. A gutter of 25 centimeters wide by 25 centimeters deep and about 10 meters long was along its length full to the top with blood. Some bodies were disemboweled, others had limbs chopped off, some were literally hacked to pieces. Some had their eyes put out, the head, face and neck and trunk were covered with deep wounds. Further on, we found a corpse with a wedge driven into its chest. Some had no tongues. In a corner we discovered a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies that we could locate.'" (Defender Magazine, October 1933).

"The Red Terror became so wide-spread that it is impossible to give here all the details of the principal means employed by the [Jewish] Cheka(s) to master resistance; one of the most important is that of hostages, taken among all social classes. These are held responsible for any anti-Bolshevist movements (revolts, the White Army, strikes, refusal of a village to give its harvest etc.) and are immediately executed. Thus, for the assassination of the Jew Ouritzky, member of the Extraordinary Commission of Petrograd, several thousands of them were put to death, and many of these unfortunate men and women suffered before death various tortures inflicted by cold-blooded cruelty in the prisons of the Cheka.

I have in front of me photographs taken at Kharkoff, in the presence of the Allied Missions, immediately after the Reds had abandoned the town; they consist of a series of ghastly reproductions such as: Bodies of three workmen taken as hostages from a factory which went on strike. One had his eyes burnt, his lips and nose cut off; the other two had their hands cut off.The bodies of hostages, S. Afaniasouk and P. Prokpovitch, small landed proprietors, who were scalped by their executioners; S. Afaniasouk shows numerous burns caused by a white hot sword blade. The body of M. Bobroff, a former officer, who had his tongue and one hand cut off and the skin torn off from his left leg.Human skin torn from the hands of several victims by means of a metallic comb. This sinister find was the result of a careful inspection of the cellar of the Extraordinary Commission of Kharkoff. The retired general Pontiafa, a hostage who had the skin of his right hand torn off and the genital parts mutilated. Mutilated bodies of women hostages: S. Ivanovna, owner of a drapery business, Mme. A.L. Carolshaja, wife of a colonel, Mmo. Khlopova, a property owner. They had their breasts slit and emptied and the genital parts burnt and having trace of coal.Bodies of four peasant hostages, Bondarenko, Pookhikle, Sevenetry, and Sidorfehouk, with atrociously mutilated faces, the genital parts having been operated upon by Chinese torturers in a manner unknown to European doctors in whose opinion the agony caused to the victims must have been dreadful.

Race traitors will be forced to watch their mongrel children be killed before they die

It is impossible to enumerate all the forms of savagery which the Red Terror took. A volume would not contain them. The Cheka of Kharkoff, for example, in which Saenko operated, had the specialty of scalping victims and taking off the skin of their hands as one takes off a glove...At Voronege the victims were shut up naked in a barrel studded with nails which was then rolled about. Their foreheads were branded with a red hot iron FIVE POINTED STAR. At Tsaritsin and at Kamishin their bones were sawed...At Keif the victim was shut up in a chest containing decomposing corpses; after firing shots above his head his torturers told him that he would be buried alive. The chest was buried and opened again half an hour later when the interrogation of the victim was proceeded with. The scene was repeated several times over. It is not surprising that many victims went mad." (S.P. Melgounov, p. 164-166; The Secret Powers Behind Revolution, by Vicomte Leon De Poncins, p. 151-153).

Fuck you shlomo, come get out guns

what the fuck are you going on about? are you delusional?
sometimes I wonder if you fags are living in some kind of fantasy where the world is much much more interesting than it actually is

This sounds as fake as all of the holocaust memoirs.

Because fuck you that's why.

I've been holding a grudge on my fatherlands neighbors for 2 millenia, passed down over and over again and added along over the years.

It's in my blood to go down in pure petty vendetta.

Really? Don't bet on it

“We should turn Her (Russia) into a desert populated with white Niggers. We will impose upon them such a tyranny that was never dreamt by the most hideous despots of the East. The peculiar trait of that tyranny is that it will be enacted from the left rather than the right and it will be red in the literal sense of that word, for we shall shed such streams of blood that all the losses of human lives in Capitalist wars will shrink and pale before them. The biggest bankers on the other side of the Atlantic will work in very close collaboration with us. If we win the Revolution, crush Russia, we shall consolidate the power of Zionism on her funereal remains and become such a force that the whole world will go down on its knees before it. We will show what real power is.”
(Aaron Simanovich, “Memoirs”, Paris, 1922, Molodaya Gvardiya, Moscow, No. 6, 1991, p. 55.)
— Leon Trotsky (born Lev Davidovich Bronstein) in Petrograd, December 1917. Trotsky was both an ardent Zionist (Israel proponent) and Bolshevik. He was also one of the biggest human butchers of the 20th century during the Red Revolution (1917-1921). After a major internal power struggle with Joseph Stalin, he worked for the subversion, degradation and eventual overthrow of White Western society from his villa in Mexico City, until Ramon Mercader (probable NKVD agent of Stalin) put an ice pick through his skull in 1940. Trotsky died soon after.

I wrote about it, nah it's 100% real. You know why the holocaust memoirs are shit? Because Jews literally blame what they do on others and claim to be the victim. Where do you the Cultural Marxist leftists get this from? They are trained in kikery

Nothing worth having is easily acquir-
>1 post by this ID
oh, nevermind

SAGE

*wrote a book about it
What the kikes write about the holocaust happened it just didn't happen to them, it is what they did

brown nipples do literally nothing for me

But I'd much rather marry a chinese woman and have 20 chinese high IQ offspring. Chinese mini dynasty nigguh

Killed by whom? You?

Too bad your children will be too dumb to resent you for this decision

I do what I do because it is right, not because it is easy. My value as an individual is derived from my contribution to the society, and my personal pleasure is ultimately meaningless if it doesn't improve the society.

The future of america is hispanic, not white. Might as well give your kids a head start.

>mestizo half-breeds
>Hispanic

Try again Paco. We're pulling your legal protections to stay in the U.S. and there's nothing you can do about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump's plan to make the majority of our immigration come from Europe, a Tax plan that will make it affordable for whites to have kids along with the RAISE act and the deportation of illegals will make the Hispanic invasion short lived. Have fun while it lasts, spics.

>America was a mistake.
>Anglos were a mistake.
Show us the way, Varg

Not really you false flagging kikes. Stop being fucking retarded and have white kids.

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html

>The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline—if the figures in the latest National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) report is accurate.

>The report’s “Table 2: Births, by race and Hispanic origin of mother” claims that of the 3,941,109 births in 2016, some 2,054,564 were “white” non-Hispanic.
>This amounts to 52 percent of the total.
>The other 48 percent (1,886,545 births) is made up as follows:
>Black: 558,338; American Indian of Alaska Native: 31,432; Asian: 254,636; Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 9,342; and Hispanic: 915,917.

>The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

>Hispanic

Not a race

Call beaners MESTIZOS

>He doesn't just pump and dump qt shitskin women
laffing at your lives

sounds like slavery

>implying welfare is more than 10% of the federal budget

it's like everyone on the board is a virgin that doesn't understand that relationships don't have to last and that you're not gonna marry every girl you fuck

Im a spic and i say we are all better off fucking our own women. Race mixing wrong.

this is actually the future of america

half white ,half mexican

people ask me what i am. i can lie and say im white or lie and say im mexican

feels good

i have an italian last name, so that catches peoples curiosity

i am the future.

half breeds are where its at.
it aint cool to be white anymore. it aint cool to be black anymore

so be me
do your kids a favor

fuck a light skin mexican chick

By definition spics are mixed race already. And the girl you posted is caucasian with so little indian dna as to be non-existent.

Fuck off leave our women alone you guys are no better than niggers now.
>Latinas are so much better than white women
Absolutely pathetic fix your women and let us keep our traditionalist.

Because I've seen what happens to latina women after they have kids. No thanks.

This is an apt description of many many eras of human history.
We are blessed to live in the West during a very peaceful time.
I do believe we will see shit look this again in our lifetimes.
This is the type of violence Islam wants.

>take money from jews