I've met a few Sup Forums posters in real life and they were all NEET who leeched money from their parents while...

I've met a few Sup Forums posters in real life and they were all NEET who leeched money from their parents while causing them incredible pain, had no skills or talent, learned nothing, barely read anything and no muscles/apparent physical training.
Looked like pic related.

About as far from the ideals you preach as you can get.
And apparently this isn't just me.

Why is it that way?

Why contribute to the ZOG?

You've never met anyone
youre not fooling anyone with your proxy

They were just French.

French people are terrible.

All the people I've met who browse Sup Forums are wealthy, educated, and hard working.

>ive met Sup Forums posters IRL
>things that never happened

A lot of college students browse Sup Forums you know. I met them there but they're all drop outs now.

Best fuck off.

i feel like it would be fun to meet some you guys sometimes. Ive never met anyone who admits to going here in real life. Chances are i have though? How popular is this board?

Why do newfags always forget where they are

You're never going to meet the movers and shakers.

Enjoy the autists, that's all you're ever going to get.

>tfw that describes me down to a T

I met a Sup Forums user once, he wore a sonic shirt and was walking at a park/mountain trail and was, hilariously, mexican (or probably mixed).

I came up to him to ask him how to get back to mountain trail which leads to the parking lot for the trail, and he lead me to the direction, while following me.

He then told me about how he saw these two ladies smoking pot, and how he told them they shouldn't smoke because it was against the rules of the park. I agreed with him and said that drugs were unhealthy, and the legalization of pot would have detriments to our community and was also a tool used to undermine the intelligence of the population.

THEN all of a fucking sudden, he started talking about Christianity, the subversion of the white race (at a subtle tone), and muslims. Like how did a discussion about drugs lead to this, like he needed someone to talk to and had no one else to say to. I mean I agreed with some of the stuff he said, but the things he started talking to me after I vaguely said I browsed Sup Forums, was fucking hilarious.

He started stuttering and his face turned red and he got fucking mad about all the things he was talking about, ranting about blacks and rape and shit I wanted to just go back to my car but it was five miles away. He was kind of fat so I figured if I continued onto the trail, which was somewhat steep, he'd give up and part ways. But he continued to follow me which was fucking creepy and I pretended to agree with the stuff he said. Only after realizing he was so far away that he said he had to go and gave me his number.

And this guy looked like some middle-aged crisis balding fat Mexican/white hybrid who would probably rape a girl if she was walking alone in the park. I honestly thought he only talked to those druggies cause he wanted some pussy and got rejected, but this guy was a textbook character of some crossposter between /r9k/, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

I'm also (East) Asian so he probably had some shit to say about me. (1/2)

The only other two confirmed Sup Forums posters I know irl are entirely different. One is a stoner who works at a park but has a wife and the other is an engineer that makes 6 figures a year but is forever alone.

But, another Sup Forums user I met was this tall white dude, he wasn't a hardcore racist, but he was more on the conservative side.

One of my friend's friend who worked at the same firm as he did, was a pretty cool guy. I play CSGO with him sometimes, but I quit so that was maybe a while back. Cool guy.

your larping is horrid

great demotivation, very subtle and opaque

I'm questioning everything I thought I knew and it's blowing my mind, I'm going to leave this place and never come back

>Chances are i have though?
I know a bunch of Sup Forumsacks, they all found this place because of me though. We all have jobs and for the most part families, but I'm 38, so that's not to surprising. Also we are borderline stormfags

Its called "birds of a feather" obviously you were around them because you are them

I play rugby for my university, and have like 5 of my teammates already redpilled on the jewish question...

things that never happened for 500 alex

>give me that school shooter
>say no more senpai

stupid french fry

Exactly. Don't let your proxy server lead you into a false sense of security. Your data is everywhere you don't want it to be...

Another bait/slide thread, probably because OP knows how high our ranks really go in the corporate and government world, and it's driving them nuts.

i will be studying abroad in paris sometime this year, perhaps we could meet

literally me oy vey

When and where?

Cool anecdote.

I've met a few Sup Forums posters and they were all combat infantry

Post a pic or yourself, user.
You a NEET?

Iirc Sup Forums is actually the second most frequented board on Sup Forums, next to Sup Forums

>in my mind it was real
Gay

Because they are in Sup Forums, everybody here are fuking useless piece of alive meat.

I met quite a few Sup Forums folks at charlottesville.

>tfw jidf can't take down a rolling tire without turning into lampshades

New script at Jidf central?
Sounds like the old script.

wow jewish monitoring is real. I thought this is just a meme.

FUCK ALL JEWS

I've met one Sup Forums poster and he was a kekistani faggot who equated being conservative with being a rich snobby asshole who takes advantage of people - and this was a good thing in his eyes because it enabled him to continue acting like the arrogant piece of shit that he is

Do you have any idea the traffic on this board? Meeting 1, 5, 10 people doesn't mean anything.

I've met a lot of Sup Forums posters in real life any most of them were not White.

This place is literally 90% non-White, its fucking disgusting.