Do you support Israel or leftists/mudslimes?

do you support Israel or leftists/mudslimes?

> note - a vote for "neither", due to demographic projections is a default vote for the mudslimes

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I support glassing everything the sand of religion touches.

Does that count as neither? Oh well shoot me.

> he thinks all mudslimes live in Israel

topcuck

I support mudslimes. I actually don't but enough with the bullshit IDF shill threads. Your propaganda isn't that clever, go back to your commander and ask him for new material.

Muslims obviously

I'm not sure which one you're supporting. Could you make it clear

You're a somali

Neither. Get fucked, Jews.

Nuclear armed Israel means no more Pogroms. Whatever leads to Israel's collapse ASAP is what we need.

Not a somali idiot. But I like the default comeback your idf / jdf boss gave u. Its really working! Everyone is gonna support Israel after you keep spamming these threads with European looking Israeli girls.

haha gosh it must suck to be u

So thats another vote for muslims. Wew this board is overrun with shitskins

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

I SAID, GLASS EVERYTHING THE SAND OF RELIGION TOUCHES.

you greasy fucking kee wee

I support the opening of Israeli borders and allowing the 4+ million Palestinians and countless middle easterners and africans to rape the life out of the Zionist state of Israel.

Then we gas all the Muslims.

Yes, but that's Europe too

false choice, so obvious. marry mudslime, rape palastine, fuck israel.

>SAND OF RELIGION

Glass it.

>Israel or leftists/mudslimes
what's the difference

So thats Europe then

Muslim population in Europe to reach 10% by 2050, new forecast shows

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew

All of it. The whole kit and kaboodle.

Wow so many shitskins using LARP flags

Let's archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/muslim-population-growth-christians-religion-pew

Wow you've convinced me Israel is greatest ally!

Its a genuine question

Israel needs to be flattened. I don't care if a bunch of Muslims take control of the wasteland when its gone as long as they stay there.

Thank you for your honesty, abdul