Why Does The Alt Right Hate Investment Banks and Bankers

Associate at a Private Equity firm now but did two years at Goldman before jumping ship. I feel like the Alt Right and Sup Forums kind of just hate things that they aren't smart or privileged enough to understand. I mean first off, Bankers make a fucking killing, and unless you're just jealous, you can't hate on someone for making their money.

Secondly, without bankers you would not be able to finance a house, car, student loan or have a credit card.

Thirdly, without banks/bankers American businesses would not be able to access the capital they need to expand operations and higher more Americans, pay more taxes and contribute to economic growth at large.

Finally, bankers are basically peak human performance. We make more money than some people do their entire lives, in a matter of one or two good bonus years. We also are smarter and harder working than 99.99% of the population (Seriously, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs accept just .01% of applications - and from there about 10% pass through the actual interview process).

TL;DR Bankers are peak human performance. Even though I now work in Private Equity, I still say "we" when I talk about bankers because investment banking aint just a job - it's a fucking lifestyle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Government backed loans, as well as the abundance of consumer loans, artificially inflates the prices of goods and allows for price gouging of different products. Additionally, the aristocratic hegemony that international finance, the military industrial complex, international pharmaceuticals, and so represents is absolutely horrific.

You're not fooling anyone, kike.

damn that ride looks too nice to be a mini cooper

>without bankers you would not be able to finance a house, car, student loan or have a credit card.
Withohut bankers, I wouldn't have to.

Likely because you are an asshole who believes you should have the right to use other people's money as you see fit, putting it all at risk and assuming very little risk for yourself while maintaining the potential for enormous returns. It's even worse than that. You expect people to pay you for that.

You sound pretty dumb, desu senpai baka. We don't need your shit.

Nothing wrong with banking and profiting, but the system you find yourself in is Usury. And it wouldn't exist without the FED printing the cash and loaning it to the govt at interest. Why is that allowed? I frankly wouldn't give banks a second thought if it wasn't for the massive jewing going on.

also you sound like a faggot

nice cock id

>Sachs accept just .01% of applications - and from there about 10% pass through the actual interview process).
I bet starbucks stats are similar

Fug

Umm no, we are all neets who live in mummy's basement here

Fuck off you rotten rat kike!

Because investment banks are filled with jews who nepotistically only hire other jews. A few rich jews got in at the beginning and it spiralled out of control into a fully jewish controlled system.

Source: have multiple acquaintances who have B's in college and got to work at Morgan Stanley and other jew nests over the summer

>You're not fooling anyone, kike.

I'm not jewish. But make no mistake, in the eyes of the people that truly matter and call the shots in America, being white trash is way worse than a rich jew. Enjoy being poor forever and fucking ugly girls twice a year loser.

Banking is fine. The reason why so many people hate the bank is because our taxes pay for Federal Reserve workers when they aren't obliged to release any information, just as every other government worker out there, via FOIA request. They work for the government, yet technically they are not the government. Why can't the bank pay its own employees?
Why do banks engage in security fraud and identity fraud and then fire all of the employees they told to do it when they get caught? Why no felony charges?
Russia and China will use NK to shit down the West and your little private fund will fail. Good luck in the coming years, boy.

>fractional reserve lending
>why would anyone hate banks and bankers

>Withohut bankers, I wouldn't have to.

Yeah because without bankers you'd live in a fucking hippy commune because business can't happen if there's no way to raise money through capital markets.

Oh, it's you again. You sure do hop careers often.

What do they produce?

>Likely because you are an asshole who believes you should have the right to use other people's money as you see fit, putting it all at risk and assuming very little risk for yourself while maintaining the potential for enormous returns. It's even worse than that. You expect people to pay you for that.

The people that pay bankers are fortune 500 CEOs who recognize that they need expertise and advisory services from the professionals.

Isn't it telling that Fortune 500 CEOs all understand why they need bankers and pay us billions yet some retarded fucks on Sup Forums who can't afford to go to college and take an elementary economics course think that they're qualified to pass judgments?

>I feel like the Alt Right and Sup Forums kind of just hate things that they aren't smart or privileged enough to understand. I mean first off, Bankers make a fucking killing, and unless you're just jealous, you can't hate on someone for making their money.
>Secondly, without bankers you would not be able to finance a house, car, student loan or have a credit card.

That's right my fellow white man. Us here at the Alt-right understand the great service all of our banking comrades do.

Shalom

This.

So dreamers and islamic terrorists are bankers now ? What makes you think alt right is agaisnt bankers ?

>You sound pretty dumb, desu senpai baka. We don't need your shit.

Man, well this dummy made 250K tax free in carried interest this year - not including base salary and cash bonus of course. How about I find where you live and come show you how quickly a man like you can cum inside your wife just by asserting my economic and social dominance over a cuck like you?

>this bait thread again
You're either a leftypol falseflagging larper, or an autistic and butthurt lolbertarian shill. Either way, hang yourself you cunt.

>Associate at a Private Equity firm now but did two years at Goldman before jumping ship.
And when the market crashes in October you'll be jumping from a ledge.

One word, Usuary. It's fucked up and allows kikes to take over entire nation states.

>also you sound like a faggot

Nice and you sound like someone whose parents were too poor to send him too college lmfao sucks to be you kid. Guys like you are the type of dudes who stay married to women even after they find out that they're fucking richer guys like me behind your back.

TY for confirming. Isn't it funny how some jackass on Sup Forums is trying so hard to piss people off?
>muh red pills
You aren't red pilling anyone with this idiocy.

>Fuck off you rotten rat kike!

Rat's don't make 750K a year as 25 year olds.

>retarded jew too stupid to see the writing on the wall
>daddy jew in the white house bailed your retarded ass out
>thinks he's peak anything

>having to flex this hard on a cambodian knitting forum

Imagine being as successful as u are and spending friday night fanning your balls on Sup Forums.

Anyways, we hate you because you don't do actual work, and normal, day to day, necessary banking has been completely devoured by big multi-national banks. I use a credit union personally, and keep the rest in crypto.

But yeah, you don't do any actual work, you don't care about your country, or your countrymen, or your people, you are just a derasinated hyper-atomized faggot who needs jewbucks to derive any meaning from life. Good for you I guess, but if you have to dick wave on Sup Forums about your jewbucks, can't imagine how good you actually have it.

Beacuse profits are a justification for anything. Even degeneracy.

T. Traditionalist antocapitalist

>Quit GS after 2 years to go PE

Nice fantasy kid. And while it's hard to get in, if you have brains and come from pedigree you have a good shot. Most competitive is summer internships, iirc Morgan hired about 1% of SA applicants on average, not 0.01%. Goldman hires more. Experienced jobs can be left unfilled for months

t. kike who works in IB

Are you Josh Moskowitz the jew from Connecticut who works for AIPAC and trolls many websites?

>your little private fund will fail. Good luck in the coming years, boy.

Lol "little" private fund. Yeah man 75 Billion Assets Under Management is little, sure. I'm in private markets. I don't give a fuck if your equity market fails and your shitty 401K plan with 50K in it crashes down to nothing. You're pond scum to me and the rest of the big boys in America. Your country doesn't need you and you're insignificant.

Name three things you've contributed to America that you can be proud of??? I'll wait.

>>fractional reserve lending
>>why would anyone hate banks and bankers

If you hate banks for lending money, tell are your poor ass friends to stop borrowing it so much more quickly than they can pay it back. How bout that???? It isn't our fault that you unsophisticated slobs can't have nice things without fucking them up. Jesus Christ you're like a bunch of fucking retarded toddlers on acid.

Spot on tbqh.

>t. work at Morgan Stanley

because we hate thieves, cheaters, and bottom feeders

because we hate people who have no sense of civic obligation in the way that they conduct their business affairs

>750K as an Analyst at GS
LARP: the post.

You'd be lucky to break $150-200K your first 3 years as Analyst in NYC.

Doubt it.

It was funnier in the first thread when you were bragging about roof bars.

>What do they produce?

Don't they teach you in elementary school about goods and services? Not everyone who works in physically making a product, retard. Imagine being so stupid that you can't fathom the work that bankers do because your mental capabilities only extend so far that anything that isn't immediately visible to you needs to be explained in terms of conspiracy theories. Fuck man this is why America needs inequality, retards like you should not have a right to vote.

OP is right desu

>t. work at Deloitte

>Secondly, without bankers you would not be able to finance a house, car, student loan or have a credit card.
It's the ocean of debt-money that causes the price of houses, cars, education to be so high. Banksters make as much of the debt-money available as suckers as willing to borrow. Then the debt-serfs bid up the price of everything with all their fresh debt-money. Seriously, fuck off with your horseshit about helping common people afford things.

Why are you so angry?

Don't they teach you in niggerland to keep your story straight?

>And when the market crashes in October you'll be jumping from a ledge.

You are so.fucking.stupid. Private Equity fucktard. I don't give a shit what happens to the stock market next October.

I hope it does crash, sophisticated investors will know how to profit off of it and then I can come in and buy 1 Million in cheap assets and gain 50-100% in another few years when the prices recover.

Shit, even if I lost my job today, I have enough in the bank that I'd be good for life. You on the other hand will lose the only $15,000 you have, your kids will starve, and your wife will become an economic refugee inside my bed sheets.

Money = slavery
Our money is based on debt, not redeemable wealth. Banks/Jews own all of the money and buy entire governments to further their satanic agenda. They put it there to dominate and ultimately depopulate the world, whoever is left allowed to live are solely there to be their slaves.

>One word, Usuary. It's fucked up and allows kikes to take over entire nation states.

Hey retard, Investment Bankers don't make their money off of interest. Fortune 500 companies pay us money to advise them on Mergers, Acquisitions and IPOs. But then again, your poor parents couldn't afford to send you off to college so I can't hold it against you for not knowing that.

>Makes thread asking why right wingers (ok) hate investment bankers.

>Proceeds to shit all over the little peons for being "pond scum" while waving his financial dick around.

probably because we don't hang enough bankers for incompetence and economic terrorism

>>daddy jew in the white house bailed your retarded ass out

Hey, guess why daddy jew bailed out the banks but didn't bail out people like you? Because you contribute nothing to society and no one cares if you die. If you'll excuse me, I'm about to order another expensive suit with a fist full of your tax dollars pussy.

Because bankers are scum

fine. do it without usery then.

>Seriously, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs accept just .01% of applications

I wonder what kind of person (((they))) are looking for.

Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill (((bankers))).

He makes this thread all the time albeit with different professions and companies.

The alt-right are commies larping as conservatives as you can see. Most of their parents got trolled into taking bad loans and they're asshurt about it. They've no idea about the real machinations of capitalism.

t. redpilled by crypto

Jealousy. Poorfags always hate people with money.

>Anyways, we hate you because you don't do actual work

A) We work harder and longer hours than any proffession out there - just because you're too stupid to understand what Mergers, Acquisitions and IPOs entail - doesn't mean that the people who work on them aren't doing "real work" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. I guess you're just mad I don't have to scrub toilets like you and your pathetic loser parents.

>I use a credit union personally, and keep the rest in crypto.

You're an absolute fucking retard for keeping your money in crypto, that shit is the biggest bubble in US history and the onlly reason the price is rising is because everyone thinks they're going to buy in while it's still going up which in turn pushes the price higher. One sell off and that shit is fucking done. But you don't understand supply/demand and the theory of money so I wont blow your mind.

That was before Christianity allowed interest. Usury is a historical explanation for Jewish enrichment, hating interest is totally outdated. What you think people should just loan money for nothing out of the kindness of their hearts? Gtfo

>t. kike who works in IB

What group and what bank?Judging by your notion of PE Recruiting as being far fetched it must be like fucking Deutsche or Wells Fargo Asset Backed finance or something else shitty

why are you making this thread? you have done this before. Nobody here cares about you or what you're posting.

Bankers aren't clever, dealing with them is like dealing with the mentally disabled
t. Attorney

>because we hate thieves, cheaters, and bottom feeders

A) Thieves are the retards who took out mortages then couldn't pay the banks back. AKA, losers like you.

B) Bottom feeders are retards like you because you probably go to public school and use public transportation which is funded by the scraps of my salary that the government takes for taxes. You are literally eating my leftovers wheras my money comes from fortune 500 CEOs who payed my bonus so I could advise them on a Merger/Acquisition.

I have a theory that you're all a bunch of psychopaths that cant enjoy anything
Do you have hobbies and interests apart from drugs, and doing things you think will impress other people?

>You'd be lucky to break $150-200K your first 3 years as Analyst in NYC.

Breh, the average starting salary is 85K now and bonuses are 50% on average just for a year one analyst. That's in IB, I do PE now and get a cut of carried interest as well as a bonus and a salary.

>Fpbp

So you're a kike that likes making money. Big deal. Enjoy your blow, prostitutes, constant problems in your personal relationships, and an inevitable heart attack at 63 where you will die feeling that your entire life doesn't mean mean anything except as a means for your ungrateful shitheel spawn to live a life where they can fuck around while working even less than you did.

And that's all if your lucky. You'll probably just float through life being a spineless cock holster for your boss.

>user gives a several legitimate reasons why you are talked about like the societal equivalent to cancer
>call him white trash
Have fun in your larp thread, you stupid nigger

>Then the debt-serfs bid up the price of everything with all their fresh debt-money.

Okay so stop doing that then. Not my fuckin problem, I'm just here to cash a check senpai.

>Why are you so angry?

Had a neurotic mother that always pushed me really hard and made me feel bad if I ever would relax or take an off day so now I project that frustration onto other lazy or stupid people the same way my mother used to do it to me.

Oh the struggles of growing up in the 1%

>Money = slavery

Ah nice, conspiracy theory retard. Thank you for informing the thread that your IQ is below 75 if your own, stupid way.

> just lost his only job as a full time protester when antifa got defunded
> proceeds to write fan fiction about his great life as a nigger lover
Fuck off you sad cunt.
The only investment bankers who even know about this board are white people who hate commie niggers like you.

Bently

>on this episode of all my keks

Grow up, pham.

so what if he meant debt=slavery?

>fine. do it without usery then.
Retard, Investment Banks don't make money off of usary. We get paid flat out by CEOs to advise them on how to restructure or merge/acquire with another company or raise capital. YOu're an idiot and your parents must have been to poor to send you to college. Sad.

People generally don't like people who don't do "real" work for their food. You take money, and turn it into more money. You don't turn it into anything "real".

>whoops (((crashed))) the stock market better force the peasants to pay up or else

you are jews and jews get the oven

>Jealousy. Poorfags always hate people with money.

ding ding ding. Also, lmfao @ "poorfags", that's golden bro.

>Bankers aren't clever, dealing with them is like dealing with the mentally disabled
>t. Attorney

Ah nice, an attorney, good to see that law school is still a solid option for those that couldn't find a real job out of undergrad.

>Lol "little" private fund. Yeah man 75 Billion Assets Under Management

and other info.
I'm in cyber security m8, and you've just given out enough rope to be doxed. You're a peak idiot is all.

(opens Maltego)

fuck u, almost certainly a nigger.

also, sage.

>"lol im so smart and one of the .01% that passed the interview at goldman sachs"
> "higher more Americans"

youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE

>so what if he meant debt=slavery?

Then he'd clearly be looking at it from the perspective of a peasant who can't handle his finances. When I think debt, I'm thinking of how to get a 75% return on a Leveraged Buyout, not taking out 100K to go to some shitty unranked public college and not get a job afterward.

Bentley suv

>"real" work for their food. You take money, and turn it into more money. You don't turn it into anything "real".

You're right bro, the only people who work for their money are peasant coal miners and janitors like you. Lol sorry I work with my brain instead of cleaning shit out of urinals all day loser. Good luck getting married as no one wants to date a sad pathetic loser who scrubs shit for a living

banker

Pick up 1 stick, place it here, collect 1.025 sticks, charge everyone that originally gave the the stick .00025 sticks... pat self on back!

You guys are literally the epitome of faggotry, you conflate simplicities through jargon and law, then circle jerk over your cars and boats. Literally, niggers would do a better job if niggers had the opportunity.

Because you're a human parasite. You profit off the hard work, creativity, and innovation of others while providing very little if anything in return

hows the weather in LA, nigger?

>and other info.
>I'm in cyber security m8, and you've just given out enough rope to be doxed. You're a peak idiot is all.
>(opens Maltego)
Go ahead, dox me. Post a picture of my girlfriend on here so everyone can see what real money can buy them.

The dips that i buy on

>Then he'd clearly be looking at it from the perspective of a peasant who can't handle his finances.
Obviously we're all handing his finances....

> When I think debt, I'm thinking of how to get a 75% return on a Leveraged Buyout
bullshit the post, you're not getting 75% return... what are you a title loan business? Good job

>not taking out 100K to go to some shitty unranked public college and not get a job afterward.
This

Poor decisions are poor.

>you conflate simplicities through jargon and law,

>I'm too stupid to understand what investment bankers do because my pathetic parents were too poor to put me through college so instead of acknowledging my ignorance and working to learn I'm just going to write off everything I don't understand as "jargon"

Atta way buddy, you're gonna go far.

oh great, this thread again.

digits confirm you're a repeat larping fgt

>You profit off the hard work, creativity, and innovation of others while providing very little if anything in return

Annnnd another high school graduate retard whose sad parents couldn't afford to send him to college.

You know that tear your mother and father get in their eyes everytime you ask them why you don't get to go to college? Or when they explain to you that they can't buy you a car because they don't have the money???? You, right now, are the reason for their heartbreak. Because they raised a son so stupid and ignorant that he doesn't realize what bankers actually do and hates them for being more succesful than him.

bitcoin

the game.

>Hey guiz! Everyone is going to do this or this! So YES or NO!

Sorry you had to go to school to learn what it was like to have friends.

ok i havent even opened Maltego yet but here's what I got:

1. Negro - based on verbal ability
2. Diversity hire at GS - low self esteem - kicked out.
3. treading water as an 'associate' at Ares Management
4. Based in LA, probably.
5. Bentley owner, poss.

How much of this thread do you want rubbed in your employers faces m8?

Why would you think I'm a coal miner or janitor? Because I answered your question in a way you don't like? I'm just being honest man. In general, people don't like people who they don't see as doing "real" work.
I don't do "real" work either. I live off land leases and mineral interests mainly.

>ok i havent even opened Maltego yet but here's what I got:
>1. Negro - based on verbal ability
>2. Diversity hire at GS - low self esteem - kicked out.
>3. treading water as an 'associate' at Ares Management
>4. Based in LA, probably.
>5. Bentley owner, poss.
>How much of this thread do you want rubbed in your employers faces m8?

Imagine being such a loser that you spend your life using faggy computer apps to try and stock people who have better lives than you. Definitely lost the love of your life to a rich dude who came in her and tossed her out the window and you're still not over it.

1. Not a negro - as for verbal ability, the big banks and PE firms check your SAT scores as part of the application process. If I wasn't in the top 1% I wouldn't be where I am today.
2. Lol @ you knowing about diversity hiring at GS. You totally applied and didn't get in didn't you?
3. GS doesn't "kick out" anyone. They hire smart enough people to begin with that it isn't an issue. The issue is retaining people as most analysts (such as me) leave for PE Megafunds.
4. NYC all day lil girl
5. Absolutely a Bentley owner. Suck it pussy.

Mmmmm I'd like you to emphasize to my employer the parts about me making more money and being smarter than you.