Why were the Nazis so misogynistic?

Why were the Nazis so misogynistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Müller_(Gestapo)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because everyone became degenerate after WW1

Nice trimmed bush.

Why are threads so slide?

I don't know.

Fake photo is fake. Get a clue you fucking kike faggot.

sage

Looks like a partisan in a uniform that doesn't fit.

Dude in the pic is a slav with both SS and Wehrmacht insignia. He is also poorly dressed.

Fake af

He is neither a Slav nor does he have any SS insignia on him. You are fake news.

That is from a russian movie actually but regarding fake pictures:
Real pictures can be found and freely viewed in archives. I work with archives and some of the known fake photographs are even recgonized as fake by the russian archives and NARA archives in america
real pictures are available at archives, if you think a picture is real, show me and i check with the german, french, russian and american archives
>pic related: an ORIGINAL image from a concentration camp in latvia

>slav

See: The picture you shows has a Großdeutschland cufftitle on his left arm (belongs on the right arm and pic not mirrored) but has no GD shoulder boards and the right coloring pipes, looks like you're fake news. But as i already said, this is from a movie, movies even today still get uniforms wrong
Here have another real and archived picture
>pic related

translate
>pic related
if it's in your language

How dare you post real pictures of the troubles, and not the fake highly provocative ones!

That's just a natural alpha trait

Are you a historian or just an archivist?

What's your opinion on the Holocaust? Were the Nazis really gassing people? Mass executions and destroying their bodies?

Notice something?

Big noses automatically means Jew now? Huh. I guesss Heydrich, Hitler and Eichmann are all Jews now.

historian and working in a lot of archives and about the other thing i can't say much because of laws, only that we historians have still a lot to find out as more and more archives are being opened and more and more family estates are being publicized by the families instead of donated to a museum
For example last week countless of Gestapo documents have been released which i'm sifting through since last week and am long from done. They were released by a private estate in Switzerland from the family of a former Gestapo and later SS-Sturmbannführer with the 4th SS Polizei Division. It's over 270k documents that he and his former comrades smuggled to Switzerland so it doesn't get in the hand of the allies nor the soviets
>mfw switzerland is best ally
>pic related: just a random one of these documents that has pictures and data from communist agents attached to it in which are a certain group of people overly representative

oy vey this is irrefutable proof

and here is a document from one of the oh so evil EINSATZKOMMANDOS regarding where certain communists live. i checked the names and they were all well alive after the war, i assume if a document like that would have gotten into museum or state hands that it would be portrayed as proof that the EK went to their house and executed them
>pic related

>tfw I can understand just enough german to get the gist of it
Post more pls

Is that bottom middle one saying Jews don't belong and we should beat them?

Not surprising. All men are sexist by birth after all

>pic related about foreign and domestic intel agents
this was sent to this man:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Müller_(Gestapo)
shows me that the swiss family i got these from was connected to Heinrich Müller during the war which makes looking through the documents a bit less tedious

Homo tendencies

Notice how Nazi posters are always posting pictures of shirtless Aryans and jerking off over 'muh ideal physique' of other men?

Even Stalin talked about how fascism had homosexual overtones

They're just huge faggots in denial

I don't speak russian so i have no idea that's why i asked
>pic semi-related: Ukrainian SS division Galizia volunteer