Why is he still in jail?

Why is he still in jail?

Why hasn't Sup Forums bailed him out yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0_vGhASjtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If a Sup Forumsack can get on the jury then we can set him free.

see? there is a benefit to having non-whites on Sup Forums

he brought bad optics, also kys for making this thread. SAGE.

Because he looks like a little tryhard mousey faggot shut in that took literally the things that were said in jest. I hope the blacks fuck all the autism out of that stupid haircut having four eyed salad tosser.

I don't care about him or the fat bitch he ran over.

we are being raided with "why is the sky blue" spam to slide the news that
THE FBI JUST RELEASED HUMA'S EMAILS
therefore do not reply to obvious illegitimate non-contribution ever, but especially not today

We all know who's on the other end of that phone

>the things that were said in jest
This is certainly not the case because a good percentage of this board does take those things literally, they just lack the means and opportunity to fuck shit up. Modern domestic terrorists are funny like that.

typical superior race

has he said anything at all?
any new info at all besides the 10-12 meme pictures on his facebook page?

he's a total mystery. even cantwell gets more media coverage.

kek imagine a Sup Forums jury and he gets out

he also got 1 kill, that faggot in new Mexico got more

Because he was denied bail you retard?

because he's a communist larping as a Nazi.

Nazis get the bullet too. Death to collectivism.

Cause he's a dumb fuck who set the movement back two decades with his bullshit impatient act. Oh and he was denied bail dipshit.

because he's a kike and it was all a deep state op faggot

he was denied a lawyer for almost two weeks, too. the public defender office refused to represent him and the judge assigned him an attorney who was on vacation for a week and a half. Who knows what he has told in the cops and what kind of mind games they've been running on him in jail. Having Cantwell nearby the past week probably has put the screws to him psychologically, since they've been telling him that he needs to name the personality who radicalized him. They want Fields to take a deal to take Cantwell down.

the local attorney who was assigned to defend him, this is how shitty that judge was, is the guy who filed the injunction to try and save the statue. There is a Virginia state law that says they cannot remove war memorials and that is why the city has had to drag this out over months instead of removing it overnight like many other cities have. that local attorney agreed to represent fields until December 15th which is the day after his next court date. The state covers his bills, but the fact of the matter is that for those first nearly two weeks, Fields seemingly had no legal council and he either exercised his right to remain silent, or he talked. What he has told them and what they will make out of it, I have no idea. I am assuming he did not pre-meditate this, but that is what they want him to admit to. So they're going to PsyOp him with Cantwell in the jail yelling taunts at him (which he did, he called him their saturday afternoon driver) is just gonna make him feel guilty and he is gonna take the deal even tho he's one of us and just panicked when multiple people with bats started hitting the rear of his car.

>two decades
Nope I three or four moths nobody will know. The normie has only the present day tomorrow and the last two days in his memory.

HAHAHA

He saved the white man queer

Hey Paco, since you're psychic and all what's the winning lotto numbers?

they will have repeating intervals

White male runs into crowd of majority white people because "he's racist". How the fuck?

It's a false flag and hes a patsy you dumb nigger.

He looks legitimately autistic

If BIll Cosby could get out on this technicality, evil car ramming whitey most certainly won't. Its reparations for all the harm whitey has caused to the innocent apes who had to be slaves for 245 years. You had no right to domesticate them!

fat
retarded
poor
dark hair
dark eyes
mutilated american kike dick

Straight to the fucking gas chamber.

Reminder you're not white unless you have blonde hair and blue eyes and pink nipples

This might help from nbc clip: youtube.com/watch?v=I0_vGhASjtU

X marks the spot.

uncircumcised penis too

I'm uncut and I disagree genes dont work that way son

You're not white unless you are pure ginger and literally cannot tan

>you're not white
if
>you're white
but don't also have
>blonde hair and blue eyes and pink nipples
kek

He was denied bail you fucktard!!! And like you or anyone else is going to waste money to bail his stupid ass out? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!