ZuccBERG begs Trump: Let the 1.000.000 illegals stay!

fwd.us/
recode.net/2017/8/31/16237074/apple-facebook-google-president-trump-protect-dreamers-daca

>But Trump on Friday is expected to eliminate that legal shield entirely. Months after promising to approach the issue with “great heart,” the president reportedly is expected to order the government to cease granting work permits for undocumented young adults to stay. Meanwhile, the roughly 800,000 currently registered in DACA would not be allowed to obtain additional work authorizations once their current approvals expire.

>“Dreamers are vital to the future of our companies and our economy. With them, we grow and create jobs,” wrote the corporate executives in a joint letter. “They are part of why we will continue to have a global competitive advantage.”

>The missive was organized by FWD.us, the immigration reform group backed by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Other initial signers include the leaders of Airbnb, LinkedIn, Lyft, Netflix and Snap, as well as Laurene Powell Jobs, the founder of the Emerson Collective, and some executives outside of the tech industry, like Mary Barra, the CEO of General Motors.

Trump better watch out!

Other urls found in this thread:

recode
archive.is/K0yWC
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/09/undocumented-immigrants-and-taxes/499604/
justice.gov/criminal-fraud/identity-theft/identity-theft-and-identity-fraud
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/01/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-illegal-immigration-costs-113-bi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive

>recode net/2017/8/31/16237074/apple-facebook-google-president-trump-protect-dreamers-daca
archive.is/K0yWC

Thank you, I love you.
Sorry for not archiving it.

Seriously, if not for ethnic replacement, and blueing the country for being pro-democrats, why are they so hard-dicked for those kids?

>“The 800,000 people, and dreamers like them, they deserve a permanent legislative solution,” stressed Todd Schulte, the leader of FWD.us, in an interview late Thursday. He said lawmakers had a choice — pass a law or risk become “a nation that says we’re going to see hundreds of thousands of people pushed out of the workforce.”

bump

Anchor babies are next

And then the kikes

Dreamers my ass, go dream in your shit hole until you have sufficient skills to become an US citizen (like, you know, work visas and shiet)

what about real American's dreams of having a job without being undercut by third-world trash?

Cheap labor.

>please mr president let the third worlders colonize america and genocide whites t. a jew

(((dreamers))), yeah we know kikes dream about erasing us damn these hook nosed basterds really need to be ovened

send them back

t. 3rd gen based bean

>American companies have to pay American workers fair wages and foreign workers wages that increase American's wages and can't rely on a pool of young, malleable immigrant labour
ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

How about no. Also, he might have to go back.

how about we compromise and send them to Israel?

Fuck that jew

If he gets rid of those leeching 3rd worlders, who will vote demorat?

>fwd.us
>this is the home page

Wow what a fucking surprise

The american dream, no longer for americans but for illegals only! wtf is this shit... These companies can all go fuck off. Trump said it himself that he wants americans to be able to live the dream too and thats not possible with tons of leeches on society.

Wonder how many illegal dreamers voted for her?? hmmm

>we’re going to see hundreds of thousands of people pushed out of the workforce
who were here illegally. so really we are going to see hundreds of thousands of jobs open up for actual americans. fuck these people.

>dreamers
Liberals are so fucking blind to their own bullshit that I bet that actually think calling them "dreamers" gets people on their side.

It's pure propaganda and everyone can see it.

Zucc wanting to keep raw materials local it seems.

What is a "dreamer"? I've been dying to move to the USA for years and you're telling me illegals are seen by a large sect of society as just "dreamers"?

>It's pure propaganda and everyone can see it.
if only.

>muh slave labor

Fukin Dems at it again, I see.

Of course they want illegals to stay, they are the only working class willing to live in California. Someone has to bus their tables and drive them around.

"Undocumented citizen" is the same thing. Nobody uses these terms except liberals and the media.

>undocumented citizen

>Officer, I'm not a rapist. I'm an undocumented sexual partner!

A beaner under 18

Weird how the left are kowtowing to a billionaire tech guru who made his fortune invading the privacy of the common man, for using his wealth and status to lobby against a Government action that would help the poor Americans who have had their Labour devalued and are now struggling to make ends meet.

>Dreamers are vital to the future of our companies and our economy
why?
What do they offer that legal citizens do not?

I KEEP TELLING YOU I DON'T *NEED* A LICENSE

I'M AN UNDOCUMENTED DRIVER

Trump is beginning to realize that his vision of America may not necessarily be what the people want.
In other words, obtaining Trumps vision will result in many scars upon America.

>Capitalist will disagree with this

What's wrong Sup Forums? Can't private companies have opinions?

>Accountability and Congressional Responsibility On Naming Your Motions (ACRONYM) Act — legislation that would prohibit the addition of words to the title of a bill just to create an acronym.

I fucking hate the term DREAMer. Politicians and their shitty acronyms they use to hide reality. USA PATRIOT act, HOME act, PATIENT act, etc.

Why do these terms always end up on bills that do the opposite of their acronym's literal meaning?

He needs to tell them to FUCK OFF... and that's it.

>we hate you zlglompf!
>do us a solid would ya?

>why are they so hard-dicked for those kids?
they will all vote democrat

these kids were a criminals luggage, they can go back with the criminal.

>To protect the Dreamers
>????
>DREAMERS

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

If they're illegal, they're illegal. They have to go back!

There is no cheaper labor then jailed citizens.

Exploiters of lawbreakers are coming out in full force to incriminate themselves. This is good news.

>we need these slaves to pick cotton or we can't keep running the economy as it currently exists and since i make large sums of money under the status quo i will pay lobbyist and the media to support my continued exploitation of illegal workers

Of course, regardless of what the substance of your position is in reality, you can just show a few pictures of pitiful looking children and you can do whatever you want anyway.

Oh yeah, thats is good news.

>shut it down

Would it not be better for them to go back to their own country to make their own contry great with what they have learn in American? Their country will be forever 3rd world if they do not go back to contribute.

Slave labor cattle that vote for masa

How many illegals end up voting for RINOs and democrats?

All of them

The legal Mexicans tend to be more state based in voting

Someone I know shared a "What you need to know if DACA is repealed" document with me. I shit you not one of the suggestions was "avoid interactions with the police if it will lead to your arrest."

Not "dont commit crimes and stay on the right side of the law." Just "don't get caught lol"

Apple, Google, and Faceberg are all known for their prestine hiring practices and working conditions. Time to dig up their lawsuits and all of the Chinese suicides to remind people just how Liberal they really are. The arrogance of these companies is astounding sometimes.

send then all to Canada

Now's the time Trump, do what we elected you to do. REMOVE FUCKING ILLEGALS. Cuckerburg needs to bring his bitch ass to heel.

>“Dreamers are vital to the future of our companies
There it is.

ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE
>ZUCK FOR PRESIDENTE

>With them, we grow and create jobs
>Illegal immigrants create jobs
what did zuckinsboig mean by this

So, of he does it, are they going to play nice?
Fuck no they won't.

REMINDER

DACA "dreamers" get US social security numbers & go to college for 100% free because they have no real income or assets to claim on financial aid forms.

......meanwhile middle Americans slave to save at least $20k per year or take out loans to send their kids to even the shittiest public colleges

…and they’ll get job offers before any American college grad due to set-asides and affirmative action.

>REMINDER
>DACA "dreamers" get US social security numbers & go to college for 100% free because they have no real income or assets to claim on financial aid forms.
>......meanwhile middle Americans slave to save at least $20k per year or take out loans to send their kids to even the shittiest public colleges
>…and they’ll get job offers before any American college grad due to set-asides and affirmative action.

REMINDER

DACA "dreamers" get US social security numbers & go to college for 100% free because they have no real income or assets to claim on financial aid forms.

......meanwhile middle Americans slave to save at least $20k per year or take out loans to send their kids to even the shittiest public colleges

…and they’ll get job offers before any American college grad due to set-asides and affirmative action.

WTF I HAVE TO HIRE ACTUAL AMERICANS AND PAY THEM REAL WAGES REEEEEEEE

Wow so businesses are fighting to keep their access to slave labor

Brain Drain

Why do you hate mexico?
Why don't you want these bright people to make it a better place?
Why don't you want mexico to become great, and only flood the people that could make a change into Amerika?

Fuckerberg burns his bridge with Trump then asks a for a favour? Trump will probably repel the DACA just out of spite.

I honestly, do not want to see some kid, who is now in his teens, who was born and raised in America, sent back to some shit hole like Mexico. That's just not right. It's cruel and morally wrong.

Let's just concentrate on the mass deportation of the other 11 million or so illegals, and on building the wall.

That's a caricature and not how most kids raised in America would act.

I'll admit there are many entitled adults who do act that way, but the average immigrant kid just wants to stay in America, live like Americans, go to school and play Nintendo.

I do. They should have done things according to legal immigration.

You
Have
To
Go
Back

Tech has become THE enemy.

>They should have done things according to legal immigration.
Kids have no choice in the matter. The parents and other adults are another story.

I guess you have to visit places like Mexico to understand why I wouldn't want to send a child born in America back there.

well hold on most of them are tax payers, this is a well known fact. yeah i know, they are here 'illegally' but that doesn't make them criminals,and they will work,they pay income tax. yeah ok, maybe they all have stolen social security cards and are committing fraud, but i mean come on.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/09/undocumented-immigrants-and-taxes/499604/

the Social Security Administration, estimates that about 1.8 million immigrants were working with fake or stolen Social Security cards in 2010

justice.gov/criminal-fraud/identity-theft/identity-theft-and-identity-fraud

Schemes to commit identity theft or fraud may also involve violations of other statutes such as identification fraud (18 U.S.C. § 1028), credit card fraud (18 U.S.C. § 1029), computer fraud (18 U.S.C. § 1030), mail fraud (18 U.S.C. § 1341), wire fraud (18 U.S.C. § 1343), or financial institution fraud (18 U.S.C. § 1344). Each of these federal offenses are felonies that carry substantial penalties –¬ in some cases, as high as 30 years' imprisonment, fines, and criminal forfeiture.

they all need to go

The billionare paychopaths want more cheap labor. Fuck em

your softness is what has ruined all western countries

Why the fuck hasn't Trump slapped some Anti-Trust lawsuits on these faggots yet? Break Google into pieces like they did to Germany in 1945.

Its not like wages would have to rise or anything.

lets just bring them all here.

>fuck it lets just colonize mexico.

You're a faggot. KYS

Lmao what labor shortages? There are still plenty out of work that could use the money. FUCK OFF KIKE

Not our problem. They should've thought about that before coming here illegally. More important is that had they not broken the law, they would've been born where they're going to go. So it is all meant to be. Case and point, we are a nation with laws, and laws are what bind a society together

This. There aren't any real labour shortages.

>"PLEASE LET US KEEP OUR SLAVE LABOUR!!!"

I actually didn't know Obama signed a law to give a million jobs legally to illegal aliens

what a faggot

LMAO so you agree a brown skin country is a shit hole. What do you think they're turning America into?

Where is that map that shows how much each state pays in illegal immigration?

i don't know per state, but annually they cost the us gov' 113 billion

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/01/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-illegal-immigration-costs-113-bi/

FAIR’s report says $113 billion represents the total cost at the federal, state and local levels for undocumented immigrants. The vast majority -- $84 billion -- is paid by state and local governments.

The $113 billion is not a net cost. Taking into consideration federal, state and local tax payments made by the undocumented population, the net cost would be about $99 billion, according to the FAIR report.

of course the illegals offset that by committing identity theft and fraud so they can pay income tax.

Willingness to work hard and not complain about cigarette breaks every 15 mins on the hour?

The kids should be the first to go. All the other illegals will follow them.

Here you go.

And Sup Forums will still defend the rights of billionaires over their own rights.

Sad!

Their dream is our nightmare.

Fuck off we've been full.

And my neighbor thats sells drugs is an "undocumented pharmacist".

Cheap labor with low quality of living standards=higher bottom line. Start paying whitey a fair wage because whites don't find fulfillment in low-cost/section8 living and they shit their pants

Ignore the kikes, send back the spics.

Zuck is right, but wrong. Some made their way to the US as teenagers and young adults. Really some may have walked in in their mid 30's. Hard to prove what age some dreamers are listed as and how many are actual lies. This was created by Obama as an EO that had a time limit. So basically Obama cucked and chose to delay a decision to not loose popularity. This has got to be resolved. We cannot though shit on the Legal immigrants by allowing amnesty for illegals even though they were "children" when brought to the US. lets compromise. The 800,000 dreamers can refund every living immigrant which came legally compensation as a fine to gain citizenship.

If my softness ruined my country, what excuse do you have?

>rank 70
>$185k in scholarships
S-so underprivileged

let em stay on the same island in Hawaii Zuck is trying to own.

These CEO's fucked over Trump, even if Trump wants DACA to stay, he should now remove it to spite those kike CEO's

I really hope he doesn't be a cuck now