Opinions you have that piss off both the right and the left

>I believe that people are born homosexual. Not because it's genetic, but I believe in the theory that it's due to hormone distribution during pregnancy; i.e. gay men don't get enough testosterone while gay women get too much. This also explains why gay men tend to be more feminine, and gay women more masculine; the hormones that changed their sexuality also causes behavioral changes. This pisses off the right because they never like to think people are born gay, but it also pisses off the left because it implies that there is such thing as masculine/feminine behavior and it is influenced by hormone distribution. Also implying that gay men are inherently more feminine and lesbians more masculine is something the left finds offensive - even though it's true.

>Concerning how European settlers interacted with the native americans: the left likes to say it was genocide and that white people should feel guilty, while the right tends to think it was a glorious conquest. I think neither are true: the vast majority of natives were killed by disease, not by the hands of settlers. The Europeans had a hard enough time dealing with the ones that were left; if there wasn't a massive disease that wiped out the vast majority of natives, I think they probably would have won out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=hqQeiyKWfcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There wasn't a "vast majority" of tribals in North America at all. Two million tops, most likely less than a million.

I think smoking marijuana every once in a while is harmless, but smoking it on a daily basis is.
>right: you should never, ever smoke.
>left: smoke weed every day.

most people think this though.

Weed is fun but stoners suck. especially stoner culture.

Both are inventions of zionist media networks to entertain the weary and desensitized masses in between their 9 hour cubicle shifts and Thai food take out.

I unironically support Islam for its treatment of women. I have a wife, but hating women and putting them in bags is about the only things the mudslimes are doing right. I have tremendous respect for their unyielding belief in patriarchy, because this is why they're winning. They don't let their cunts go wild. They put them in their place and breed them, just like our ancestors did when they weren't as cucked as today.

People who smoke weed everyday are degenerate, however smoking one or twice every one or so is fine and better than alcohol

I too think people are born homosexual, but that number is a retarded low percentage of the population.
The rest of them are attention-seeking faggots, not actual faggots.

I don't care if they go back into the closet and live a normal life where they aren't parading around sucking dicks in the street, but that faggot shit has to stop.

i have no opinion on taxes

I think that a fetus is a human life, and I'm pro-abortion.

I had to own up to this one.
I couldn't stop waking and baking and I was just a lazy piece of shit.
I would love to have a blunt on the weekends or something, but I'd have to have someone with the patience to guard the stash while I'm constantly up their ass about it.
Not worth it, went cold turkey.
Now my house is actually clean.

that would definitely mind fuck leftists hard

I want vigilante justice to be legal. I want less police involved in shit. These niggers are shitting this nation up. I want them to stop - they won't stop.

/K/

We kill those muther fookers

>left likes to say it was genocide and that white people should feel guilty
generally true
>while the right tends to think it was a glorious conquest.
generally not true

lol

A private law capitalist society is the most efficient and effective form of meritocracy.

Retards should be aborted

I'd consider myself on the right. If gays are born that way due to hormones, we can fix them. I'd be happy to hear it's treatable. And for the second en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars . It's a mixture of both, American Indians wear weaker and easier to conquer due to the disease.

not true since you can rape the gay into kids

Maddox ripoff. Against abortion but for killing babies.

Try harder next time.

That faggot hasn't been relevant for over a decade. It's my genuine opinion.

To add to the thread: global warming is real and it's a good thing.

>Under a plain reading of the 2nd Amendment and an understanding that the Constitution only applied to the federal government at the time it was ratified, ALL federal gun laws are unconstitutional and void.

>However, the states have the power to define for themselves what constitutes the militia and who should be allowed to arm themselves and with what. Connecticut's assault weapon ban is perfectly constitutional as was DC's handgun ban.

I agree with this statement, but it's because I don't think the state should dictate what you do with your own body.

I actually love my country.

Abortion is wrong in all cases and the doctors and females who perform it should be shot for violating the NAP.

I'm glad that feminism is a thing because it is accelerating the rate at which we will get android waifus.

Cheap and basic medical needs should be covered by the state, but if you don't want to pay or can't afford for private insurance you should not get any of the best or expensive treatments.

Liberals want everyone to be on Medicaid which covers almost everything, while conservatives want people playing their own way.

>however smoking one or twice every one or so is fine
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

>the NAP
you are retarded

If thats the case then hormone therapy should give them normal lives.

We should be more concerned with discussing things that unite each other instead of discussing things that piss each other off.

Not an argument

Could you give an example?

Christianity and the story of Jesus Christ were created by members of various secret societies, mystery schools and religions in order to unify the Roman Empire under one state religion. In developing such a fabrication, this multinational cabal drew upon a multitude of myths and rituals that existed long before the Christian era, and reworked them for centuries into the religion passed down to us today. Contrary to popular belief, there was no single man who was at the genesis of Christianity; Jesus was many characters rolled into one. These characters personified the ubiquitous solar myth, and their exploits were well known, as reflected by such popular deities as Mithras, Heracles/Hercules, Dionysos and many others throughout the Roman Empire and beyond. The story of Jesus as portrayed in the Gospels is revealed to be nearly identical in detail to that of the earlier savior-gods Krishna and Horus, who for millennia preceding Christianity held great favor with the people. The Christ Conspiracy shows the Jesus character as not unique or original, not "divine revelation.

I treat it like having a beer after work. Only later in the day and only enough to relax a bit. I haven't personally noticed any issues doing this, but i would love to see studies on it so I can stop before I get any long term side effects.

An example of what?

I think it's an epigenetic change in the mother from birthing males. Too many males deep and it's better to have them assisting their siblings instead of creating even more family. It's a kin selection mechanism.

Something that unites us?

The problem with vigilante justice is what do you do when some assmad beta with a trenchcoat and katana murders someone over a perceived slight
>Chad thundercock cut in front of me in line
>Tonight is my time, I will exact justice on this fiend with my blade
>Tonight we taste blood, blade of darkness: lightfeast

Ive never thought about it that way, but this is pretty much where I stand since I believe in eugenics and nigger control.

>This also explains why gay men tend to be more feminine, and gay women more masculine
this isn't always true though

some gay men are extremely masculine, and some gay women are perfectly feminine.

it is a birth defect, and possibly hormone related, but I wouldnt say that it's always hair stylists and dykes

>Catgirls
Only catboys for me thanks

global warming is real, but its a natural phenomenon being accelerated by humankind

Top fucking kek, just watch Zeitgeist m8? Grow the fuck up and do your own research.

But this is wrong.
Never smoke it changes your brain irreversibly

Im pro gun because the only people who die from gun violence are niggers.

>t. Surrender monkey
Do you call the fire Dept when someone lights up because fire scares you?

Taxation is theft.

How would you know?

I support abortion/contraception and want it to be heavily promoted because it disproportionately affects minorities and otherwise caps the degenerate white population.

I think all federal spending should be approved by Congress in specific dollar amounts and bills should be limited to one topic only, no omnibus or appropriations.

I think there should be excess profit taxes on big business to control profit and when coupled with the above to get rid of corporatist corruption of the government, with the revenue raised going to promoting abortion for minorities and mass deportation of illegals.

I think the 14th amendment's citizenship clause should be repealed so that everyone has to be naturalized; no anchor babies or immature native borns voting.

that Christ's command to turn-the-other-cheek was not some mere suggestion or optional, ever

>I believe that people are born homosexual. Not because it's genetic, but I believe in the theory that it's due to hormone distribution
Sad when common sense and logic are triggers for some people.

'The feelings of charity and sympathy for those less fortunate than us'. i dont think its a difficult question to answer, if you speak with a friend of yours who is left-leaning or liberal you'll find a lot of common ground and things that you're both passionate about. Where people differ is in the conclusions and implementations of 'solutions'.

it's good for the top 1% (jews) to be in control of everything.

For a very brief moment, Pokemon GO did this. People were going outside, talking to others, sharing food with other 'trainers' and strangers even.
It was a good time

Imagine how powerful Sup Forums/pol could be if the hive mind shifted towards uniting and focusing on the positives.

It will come, but grievances must be aired first. That is if we don't get shut down first.

this. this exactly. memes brought us together. we need to do more and more of everything.

>Grievances
I wish American posters would drop their never my fault attitude.
>Retarded burger post
>Another country calls them out
>REEEEE A FUCKING FLAG

>retarded burger post
>Equally retarded non burger post
>Haha X is so retarded. Burger smart
That's my main grievance on pol

The grievances I speak of are world-wide and hundreds, if not thousands of years old. We're all in this together user, whether you like it or not.

You're misinterpreting the text, turning the other cheek is a way of saying you should practice nonviolent resistance when possible.

From Wikipedia:
"At the time of Jesus, says Wink, striking with the back of the hand a person, who was deemed to be of a lower socioeconomic class, was used as a means to assert authority and dominance. If the persecuted person "turned the other cheek," the discipliner was faced with a dilemma: The left hand was used for unclean purposes, so a back-hand strike on the opposite cheek would not be performed. An alternative would be a slap with the open hand as a challenge or to punch the person, but this was seen as a statement of equality. Thus, by turning the other cheek, the persecuted was demanding equality."

unpopular opinion:
The iq difference between whites and blacks is the same as the difference between whites and ashkenazi jews. Jews control the world because they are high iq and tribalistic.

Just Google it nigger

>Google is a reliable and honest search engine
>Google practices censorship and promotes propaganda
Can't have it both ways, user.

I accept that asians are smarter than whites, but jews are about as smart as whites but with little to no compassion and can therefore be as evil as it takes to subject the world to their scheming.

thiiiiissss
Jesus was a crafty mofo

Compassion is for idiots
That's why Asians are so successful, no room for pussy white emotions

That's kind of a true I can't really expect certain middle eastern states to just forget about how America or Israel or whatever country has been oppressing them for the past however many years, people, whether it be blacks over slavery, gays over christians, etc, are going to have some grudges. But i dont really think that should discourage us from taking the higher Road whenever we can in any situation.

There's nothing wrong with homos. Trannies, however, are severely mentally ill. Saying you're a dude who likes to fuck dudes is just a sexual preference, but having an innate notion that some intangible, spiritual thing makes you a gender that you're physically not is lunacy. Society started to accept gays and the trannies rode in on that wave under the asinine LGBT banner when they shouldn't have. We should be researching how to treat them, not conforming our sciences to suit their personal whims.
In general, the further away you get from "standard" sexuality, the more mentally unstable you become. I gather this from a vast personal experience as a psychfag and everything I've ever read on that matter.

Whatever makes you the happiest husband.

The IQ in Israel is sub 100... wtf are you talking about you nigger Jew loving kike?

They're successful in all aspects except being happy. That's why they have such high rates of suicide.
Compassion is not a weakness if you realize your compassion can be used against you and take measures to prevent it.
Your own people can be treated compassionately without rolling over for outsiders.
We used to know this, but the evil jews did their brainwashing and now our compassion is our downfall under their rule.
When they finally push whites as a whole to stop being compassionate to other races, you will see who is left when the dust clears.

hormone therapy would be able to treat homosexuality if what you said were true

not bad but i think it was created by the Romans the divide the jews .

Mental stability is a Jewish trick to keep the masses in line. Mental instability leads to discoveries that no goyim was meant to know. The Jews identify those prying at their secrets and lock them up physically and mentally with institutions and drugs. Tinfoil hats used to be an effective deterrent until they started regulating what is and isn't a 'normal' hat.
The Jews are pushing mentally instability is bad through trans people to dissuade you from finding out their obscure and arcane knowledge. Don't fall for it, the trannies are merely acting. Running on a script. Exiting stage and re entering as a new 'normal' character later.

my stance on abortion

abort all mud-babies now.

birth white babies YES

0/8 terrible b8 m8

Except who caused the disease? The Europeans? So now germ warfare doesn't count as genocide?

It was 100 million

Okay goy. I don't need to deal with your kind. The true enemies hide in a real normal minds cannot penetrate

Germ warfare should count as genocide if aids counts as a deadly disease.

You're still thinking in terms of geopolitics. Think bigger and older, user.

I'm leftist but I completely agree that women are not human and should be treated as the property that they are.
I just wish men of all races would unite and put a leash on these animals already.

If you're talking about metaphysics and DMT and all that, then yes, those things need to be explored.
But trannies are purely for destroying the white race, and nothing more.

Identity politics is a psyop to keep goyim fighting among themselves while bankers continue to fuck everyone

Whites deserve their own culture and autonomy, but larping as nazis is not a way to achieve this.

They intentionally poisoned the natives.

trannies are degenerate and mentally ill but linetrap is hot as fuck

Example? Help me out, user, i may have good intentions but my experience is lacking.

I dont believe in authoritarianism or race based politics

What is larger and more powerful than nations? The king may sit on the throne, but what was always the real power behind the throne? What gave kings their "divine right" in the first place?

>eugenics is common sense
>democracy today is a disaster, voting should be a privilege of certain groups
>mandatory conscription for 18 year olds
>public education is a joke, make homeschooling mainstream again
>unmarried adults should be taxed to give them a financial incentive to improve themselves and make happy families

Religion is made up mumbo jumbo

but

Without organized religion there would be no civilization, and the West, but also the communist countries, have lost a lot of morality due to religion falling out of favour

Are you fuckin high?

Are you saying religion is what ultimately divides us?

>youtube.com/watch?v=hqQeiyKWfcM

Tldr?

jews specifically breed intelligence whites and asians did not and do not do that. I can admit that the average asian is smarter than the average white, but it sure seems like there are more white geniuses than asian.

used be very pro life
> now pro choise because its legal nigger control

There is nothing wrong with women deciding circumcision of their sons

Eugenics makes sense for those who will never better themselves and neither will their kids. I you can force people to be sterilized then you equivalently should force people to have kids if they have the genetics that will produce excellent offspring. With todays society I doubt all the women who would produce top tier kids aren't having kids or not enough

Eugenics is common sense but sadly its hard to separate it from politics. It would be nice to say, get chronic depression out of our gene pool but there will always be some faggot who says "why not just get rid of the (insert group they dont like here) people that have depression? and the ones that don't just for good measure?"
I don't want to have children because I don't want to pass on the crippling bipolarism I have. I felt so stronly about it I had a vasectomy. But there will always be some dickhead who wants to drag politics and race into it.