8 Months after George W. Bush is elected 9/11 happens

8 Months after George W. Bush is elected 9/11 happens.
Trump is the next Republican President since Bush. Will a 2nd 9/11 happen this month?

the second 9/11 already happened. Benghazi never forget

What does it matter?

No, because Trump doesn't have his "PNAC".

GUAM

No, because Trump doesn't suck Arab dick.

No, because Trump's VP isn't Cheney.

No, because digits.

(((They))) are too smart for that.

I predict with 100% certainty that there will be a 9/11 this month.

>Arabs did 9/11
I bet you think they run hollywood too

There are two or more simultaneous "where were you on 911" threads, two Loreal threads, one talking about Star Trek (?!), and numerous "why is the sky blue, pol?" threads. And they all started to show up when the FBI released Huma's emails.

Ew. Really faggot pol?

>"""""""""""""""""""""elected"""""""""""""""""

But will there be a terror attack on 9/11?

>fire and fury response to north korea
Trump is gonna make bush happenings and Hiroshima look tame with current state of north korea

I missed my get so I can't say for certain that we will even make it to the 11th

I was pretty young, but I remember the media covering the possibility of it being rigged.

No fuckin way would the liberal megaphone say that now

I wonder.

It's scientifically proven that when a large group of people sense collectively that a big disaster is coming. It mostly coming true.

I too feel something is going to happen for 2 weeks but I thought it will be an next financial collapse

it's already happening. when you take over after 8 years of degenerate commie faggots, like bush and trump did, you have a big mess if shit to deal with. obongo just permanently niggered our once great nation. fortunately, president trump is a true blue patriot who has the ALMIGHTY with him. buckle up, buckaroos.

September 9th is the anniversary of the founding of North Korea. They like to do big shows of force on important dates, so take that as you will.

>because Trump doesn't suck Arab dick.

616 hmm

>Really makes you think.

Can it happen in California this time instead of Jew York?

We’ll be attacked by Kim and nuke every inch of his “”””””country””””””

No worries, looks like Bane's got ya covered.