*sips tea*

*sips tea*

>sips tea
wtf is this?

>er, actually public servants, doing their mandated job, paid for by your tax dollars...

A faggot. Just sage

>rednecks speak in metaphors too complicated for leftists to understand

I mean id imagine most people with those sorts of political beliefs are also usually doomsday preppers and wouldnt need such help, not that I hold those beliefs myself of course

meanwhile in reality

Post your disaster political capital comics

More

Libertarians aren't anarchists
They do support basic services from the government (although how much or little varies)

Liberals can't meme.

cringey as fuck
the coast guard sends home around 20% of the recruits who enter boot camp home
so no they don't need more people and
0.1% of the population wouldn't be enough

Man I miss when faggots couldn't hide their flags. I used to call my republican senators and bitch to them about why we need to defund gibs to troll countries.

This flag hiding cuck knows.

Go look up the stats on the cajun navy rescuing people. Coast guard was only evacing the worst of the worst, leaving the rest for the redneck navy.

what do they have to do with trannies being forbidden from joining the armed services

Pretty disgusted that this cunt used the service I work for as a political point while also insulting christians.

> thinks about how apoplectic the left would be if the right made fun of katrina like this

*sips tea*

Everyone makes fun of the coast guard until shit like this happens

imagine a version where the white guy lets go of the rope ladder and sends them plummeting back into the water when some ingrate nigger cries about white racist nazis

>The federal govt played any major role in saving people in texas

Several years in art school

and given an untouchable retirement scheme that only a small fraction of the national population can reliably count on

*fucks drumpf*

why is it all white people getting rescued? Houston is like mostly spic and nigger, hardly any whites.

OP needs to hear Shapiros take on this trash comic. He's beyond on point with this one.

notice there's at least 4 sips tea threads in catalog right now
same shill/s
sage and hide ASAP