Keith Olbermann, of the failing GQ Magizine, tweets this to anyone who tweets to him about Trump

Keith Olbermann, of the failing GQ Magizine, tweets this to anyone who tweets to him about Trump

And they wonder why people hate the left more and more everyday

>A logical person

>Arguing with Julian Assange

This is cringeworthy as fuck. And it's in such bad tastes. Have we ever seen our news media people act out like this? Just attacking people? Where does one draw the professional line?

UNHINGED

Lmao this reads like the euphoric copypasta

Keith can't handle his percoset.

It's true, though. Just like on Sup Forums, it's a waste of time to argue with a retard. Who's more of a fool, the fool himself or the guy debating the fool?

>inb4 shill

Anything of interest found in those emails so far?

good pasta

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and shitpost here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through this information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 2000 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of this extremely thorough investigation, it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity. I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

Assange > Keith's TwitterBot

Its amazing Keith lived this long without getting punched in the mouth. Usually people learn early on. Adult babyman. Infantile.

Hasn't he been fired from every job he's ever had due to his dementia?

Real logical.

He has brain damage from smacking his forehead into a subway car.

Was he debating Assange though or did he just jump in with that?

Right, the guy that types CACA POO POO FUCK DRUMPF all day is the logical one.

Yes, Keith Olbermann sees that Julian Assange is a war hawk tax cuts for the rich kind of guy.

How the fuck am I supposed to take you seriously if you dont own a sensory depreviation tank?

It's not a waste of time. You for example just made fifty cents.

No tip?

Hello.

You are receiving this message because posted in defense of The Jews. I no longer provide individual responses on this matter. It has been my experience that Jew supporters are universally incapable of accepting verifiable truths about them and, by extension, themselves, thus rendering discussion pointless and, therefore, a waste of time.

I wish you all the best in your ongoing battle with reality.

Yours respectfully, a hitler did nothing wrong person.

drumpf niggers btfo ;^)

He responded to the fake acc

Man, he's really unhinged.

that's not the real Assange , dum dums

Sounds like OP is a bit triggered :^)

This, it's not even the right Julian Assange account lmao

>anyone who tweets to him
>no one mentions him
>replies anyways

Tbh, it makes him look better than just typing nazi nazi nazi fuck Trump nazi

Olbermann is an Alex Jones without any of the redeeming qualities.

Hello,

You are receiving this message because you posted in defense of the mainstream media. I no longer provide individual responses in this matter. This is not because I believe those brainwashed by the MSM are universally incapable of accepting verifiable truths about them and, by extension, themselves, but because the plethora of redpill content available with even a cursory search in earnest renders any contributions of mine redundant and, therefore, a waste of time.

I wish you all the best in your upcoming battle with illusion.

Yours respectfully, Anonymous

That's fake Assange.

BUY MY BOOK GOYIM

>GQ Magazine

Trump curse aside, is this part of the reason why he went off the deep end in recent years?

Don't remember him being this retardedly vitriolic years back. But I can certainly picture some media consultant advising him that inciting trashtalking is the way to stay alive and relevant in the era of clickbait garbage fires.

Olbermann doesn't really think like this.
He's just performing an act to play you all like damn fiddles for an audience and book sales.

> t. Friend of Olbermann

Then what's the real account?

fuck off shill.

you're a parasite that needs to be exterminated.

Kek, that picture hah.
My sides.
Say, do you think I could download that picture and use it.
Its really funny and I just have to show my family.

@julianassange

>incapable of accepting verifiable truths
Is jewish projection the greatest scourge in the history of man?

>He's just performing an act to play you all like damn fiddles for an audience and book sales.

All media personalities are. Being plain and boring doesn't get you attention

Its fine if you dont. I just reeeeeeaaalllly like this picture.

If you were a real friend you'd tell him that his 'act' backfired in spectacular fashion.

This is one of the most pathetic things I've seen a leftist do of this entire 2 year long saga of leftists doing pathetic things.

but assange didn't tweet at him, olbermann just sent that usolicited

do I not understand twitter?

Friction create fire.
All these "celebs" with outrage is just sparks hoping to catch wind.
The prez knows this too, as he's familiar, spotlight = attention = money.

Remember when Richard Dawkins suddenly said that he wasn't go to debate religious people ever because they're too stupid and thus the atheist movement exploded?

Says the man who was fired from ESPN twice and cut from MSNBC once.

kek

That's the fake Assange account

He is tweeting to a fake account

What a fucking dumb ass

do America a favor and slit your (((friend's))) throat the next time you see him

Jews never tip.

>our