Who else's city is being flooded by muslims?

Living in Kitchener-Waterloo for 30 years. There were ZERO up until about 10 years ago, then they started like a trickle and then suddenly they are everywhere like locusts. What the fuck is going on?

Has anyone else observed similar insane hordes of muslims? And I haven't even begun to talk about the poos and chinks... but the muslims... of all ethnicity... its insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

therecord.com/news-story/6743079-june-28-1916-exactly-346-people-voted-for-berlin-to-be-renamed-kitchener/
pastebin.com/EZCrqG5n
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mine is being flooded with sub Saharan Africans.

t. Kelowna

Yeah I live in KW. Not a lot of muds where I live (yet) but I'm starting to see carpet flyers in the neighbourhood.

>be me
>be canadian
>be flooded by muslims from day 1
>thanks canada

Yeah, us Lebanese were chillin here in lil beirut, then the niqabi fucking Yemenis came

Was taking a walk in waterloo park, by the little zoo, and every single person we encountered were Muslims. Pretty much the entire park.

Was at beechwood plaza today, muslims everywhere.

Head over to the superstore, once again loads of muslims.

Head over to westmount/victoria... Samolis everywhere

Drive down erb street, muslims, muslims everywhere.

For fuck sakes. A lot of the homes in the burbs being bought by them. Apartements flooded with them. Its bad.

Kirtchener used to be called Berlin before ww1

therecord.com/news-story/6743079-june-28-1916-exactly-346-people-voted-for-berlin-to-be-renamed-kitchener/

>thinks Muslim is an ethnicity.

saged

I know. Its a German town. Pioneered by Mennonites. Sad to see whats happening now.

I live down the highway in London. It’s just as bad, if not worse. You guy at least have the asians to off set it.

Move to Stanley Park. Not bad around there, just avoid those shit apartments off of Ottawa st ... or move to Ayr. It's like 98% white, the only non whites you will see are Koreans that own the gas stations and mac's milk.

Windsor ontario right across from detroit, flooded with them

From my backyard I heard a mudslime yelling his moon worshiping ooga booga prayers at the top of his lungs

I mean Muslims of every ethnicity. And they are not doctors and engineers either.

Comfy rural Ontario still is 95%+ white

Proof we worship moons

Whereabouts?

Noticing the considerable influx of kangs come to bless my neck of the woods with their noble Egyptian ancestry and superior seed.

They suddenly all showed up one day right around January.

My family was original from Dundas still have lot's of family in that area. We moved when I was 5 to PEI 95% white. I ended up moving to a small town in Vancouver Island 85% white. balkanisation is our only option now user find a White community where you can fit in and red pill the hell out of them

>City
Cute. Now, hold my beer ....

My city has a few but it's primarily old white ppl and there's nothing to do so they leave

Going into grade 11 at a new school. Checked it out. Full of fucking safe spaces. Let us hope the NazBol gods are looking down apon us with a smile and not a frown.

Just looked up exactly where Detroit was in Michigan

Jesus that's literally on the border

You and we and everyone else deserve it for being retards and saying ''I'm comfy here'' while our capital and major city centers were being overrun. It was inevitable.

>tfw lives in superior Abbotsford

Feels good man

the only troubling spot in Colorado is Ft. Lupton where the globalist Monfort Brothers are importing them to replace beaners in the slaughterhouses

The government is actively spreading refugees across ontario, it's not a good idea to send them all to Toronto, place them into one area and ghettoize. Sudbury, Pickering, London, and Kitchener are all getting small doses. Its not a bad thing, those places have jobs, industry and mining and shit, they're helping the economy.

thats interesting old man
when i went there for a brief time,
i swear, ive never seen so many whites

>tfw im in Thornhill

L 4 J BABY
A E
N W
D S

What?? Theyre in waterloo now!? Fuck.. I thought that was a Germanic paradise.

Fill us in then, if you have a fix for the 3rd world invasion I'm all ears.

Mine. Never even knew what those things were called before.

>Tfw my whole life my shit city has been full of nigs and spics
>Its only gotten worse as now there are muzzies running around
Just end it all, Im sick of this slow death we are going through

Hamilton here. Our muzzies are scared of the locals. Apparently they can't handle crack heads, prostitutes and homemade Molotov cocktails.

>Hamilton

thats what you get for being the children of nazis
because of kitchener waterloo and all their fucking post ww3 german expats, canada inherited the holohoax guilt
go back to your meth and not-having-jobs and both you and your new nigger friends stay out of halton

>living in Ontario
The place is fucked beyond repair. Enjoy the enrichment

Kelowna is still very much white though. But since the fuck when do niggers ever come to BC? Even in the middle of Vancouver a nigger is a rare sight

Yeah the city is a shithole. Junkies swarm like zombies to anyone wearing a collared shirt.

Canadian crusade when

Guelph here, it''s a fucking white paradise

The cucks being pushed out of Toronto have driven our housing prices sky-high so only whites can afford to live here, ironically the one major crime here is bike theft by white meth-heads

The problem with Canada is the east (where the capital and federal government is) doesn't give half a fuck about the opinions of the west (where I am) the east is also where most all the cucks who want open borders are what I want is for western Canada to separate and let the east drown in its own filth

I swear i cant even stretch my legs with all the muslims around here trying to take my soul back to ww2

Wife beating wearin card scratching timmies sipping drug addict central.

And then BC and Saskatchewan can separate from Alberta because Alberta loves the fucking Muslims too (home to the first Muslim mayor in North America). We can then kick the chink menace out of Vancouver and make it a white paradise like it was not so long ago

Mississauga here.

White minority for almost 10 years now.

You have no right to complain. You allowed us in.

3 letters

>G
>T
>A

I didn't. (((THEY))) did.

Hey now London is the wife beating capital. We kill ours and beat hookers

you voted for them

>The government is actively spreading refugees across ontario, it's not a good idea to send them all to Toronto, place them into one area and ghettoize. Sudbury, Pickering, London, and Kitchener are all getting small doses. Its not a bad thing, those places have jobs, industry and mining and shit, they're helping the economy.

Muslims aren't Canadians and they pervert the character of this land. Islam has no place in Canada.

No we didn't 30% of the population did

>giving any fucks about leafland

There is literally no such thing as a "Canadian" you fucking retard.

>What the fuck is going on?
>recession
>kids more expensive
>more independent women
>late marriage/less kids
>dropping birth rate
>less taxpayers
>less revenue
>liberals screeching
>solution: immigrants
>result: liberal voters
>downside: whites longing for Canada and their heritage/culture/customs/etc. immigrants everwhere
>solution: label them racists/xenophobic/white supremacist
>rejects proposal to limit hatred toward all religion and race
>approves exact same thing but it single out only Islam
>result: Muslim=liberal voters=browns=2nd largest coloured population in Canada
>downside: divisive identity politics
>solution: blame whites loving white culture
>result: political correctness=brain cancer
>Eid Mubarak platform everywhere
>At least Merry Christmas is not banned yet
>there you go my Caucasian friend

Then the other 70% should have voted. Canadians brought this upon themselves.

Dumbass there is. European stock are Canadian for they made Canada great. Muslims will turn ur country into a Muslim country. Go visit one, they are terrible places to live.

Me too. I live in north east Kansas.

dude litteraly back in high school 3 years ago there was probably 1 nigger out of 100 whites, went to groceries yesterday they are everywhere now...

Canada needs to turn into a muslim country. This is what canada looks like without islam

Canada just needs to be fucking disbanded. Before the Muslims you eastern fuckers made us get flooded with chinks even though we warned of the danger and had anti chink laws. All the federal government has done is erode the rights of the provinces and make everyone conform to how the east wants them to live

Fuck being "Canadian" im a BCer from the interior. a non Muslim from Ontario Quebec or Alberta is not my fucking brother either and also destroy the fucking culture and way of life of my region when they move here for handouts or work because their shitty province has no work. Then they turn us into the same shithole they moved from. Vancouver used to be a fucking white paradise until the fucks from Ontario moved there and pushed more diversity

Lol
LGBTQ vs Islam
Choose one liberals

This multicultural bullshit is not an identity. I can't wait for it all to fucking crumble.

Yeah, been noticing it increase ALOT the last 5 years. I live in a decent town 20 miles outside of Chiraq which is 90% white and even within my town i notice alot more nogs beaners and hijab wearing cunts walking around.

Worse yet, two Boost mobile cellphone stores opened up within 2 miles of my house, a sure sign of "diversity" encroachment.

The votes only matter for Quebec and Ontario. They brought this on all of us everyone else voted against it but the one area of the country outweighs everyone else in terms of voting

What my region full of people who didn't vote for this needs is independence from Chinadasta

Definetly not mine

I think there's only one mosque in my city but there's been incidents already. I love my country and our people but I have no tolerance for Islam

better get warm and comfy with /k/

pastebin.com/EZCrqG5n

New Brunswick is 99%

10 years ago I would never see muslims or negroes in my town, now everytime I go out I see a bunch. Crime is in for a huge rise when these nigglets get older

Why do you hate blacks? I haven't noticed a problem with any of the blacks around me

Here in calgary the northeast has been completely taken over by muslims and pajeets, its like a whole other country. The southwest is the whitest part but you still see tons of nonwhites, northwest is full of chinks and the southeast is hell on earth. you cant escape diversity in this city, even our mayor is a gay muslim street shitter who still lives with his mom.

I also live in KW but i don't see many muds living in my area, yet. But i have jogged around parts of the city where its infested with them. Chandler and Greenfield are pretty bad.

Immigrants aren't all that bad
It's the reckless immigrantion policy the real problem.
But then I do sympathize with liberals for trying to solve aging population crisis
But still, shoving ppl with political correctness and blatant attempt to collect votes by favouring specific groups are alone good reasons to not trust them at all.
Like be honest,
this is not Chicago
Many blacks here are civilized
Many browns are canadianized
Many Asians are second generation
All of the three above mentioned races respect and love their heritage/culture/customs/etc.
So why do you white ppl let other white ppl to undermine what make you white for a pure political greed???
And why are they retards like white guilters????
Serious question coming from an immigrant
Kek don't tell me to fuck off cuz I already know u goyz will say that
You goyz can't deport legal immigrant

>Canada just needs to be fucking disbanded.

It does. Quebec and the Maritimes should break away before the characters of their lands are forever annihilated by the globalist lunacy.

I feel like this shit just happens all the time. I'm in the NYC area. If you go to certain places it's all one group or another. Places in Queens is a ton of Philippino, Fort Lee NJ is ALL Korean, parts of Brooklyn is all Indian/Pakistani. But before that it was all Italian or Irish. In Staten Island there are a lot of Russians. So I guess whatever, it happens.

Muslims though, that's a rough one.

>There is literally no such thing as a "Canadian" you fucking retard.

The Anglos of Upper Canada, the Quebecois, the Maritimers, The Newfies, the Metis, etc. are all Canadian founding nations. Those are the authentic Canadians, an identity that the lunatic, globalist, neo-Marxist government of this land has almost completely destroyed.

Still Calgary has highest birth rates
Now I'm in Ontario and there are old ppl everywhere and whites are minority

I live in Dundas myself...South Dundas...it's a county in East Ontario...
No French...no shitskins...no nogs...
Not one...not anywhere for fucking 80km...
I went and rented a Genie boom this afternoon...drove in...provided no id, no deposit, nothing...hooked it to the back of my truck and drove off...probably $60k new...
Why? Cause I'm white, and I speak english...(I speak french too cause I went to a french school way back in the 70's)...
OPP station is mostly closed most of the time...they defer to the 'division' station some 30km away...road beers anyone?
Ottawa 'Welcome' sign is about 45 km north of me...another 30 km to center town...driving through Somalieville in South keys, Nogtown is St. Lawerent South...Vanier is a shithole full of unemployed french...buses 24/7...amberlamps...firetrucks...noise...the stink of the city as I drive in, and it really does stink...
I miss nothing...

Oy vey racist. We're all equal. Being Canadian means being respectful and nice.

Who else gaynadian here?

Poland is keeping those filthy sand niggers out. We need to follow their example

its those very same Anglos that threw this country down the drain. they've continuously held political power and done nothing but make this country worse.

>Canada needs to turn into a muslim country.

Any place where there is Islam there is no Canada. Canada and Islam are antithetical.

It's the Canadians that make this land Canada. Not the other way other. Anything else is just a grotesque parody of Canada.

Fuck off ya fucking nob gobbler...

god what a fucking beautiful city

when I was there I saw next to no shit skins... maybe cause I was on the outskirts

Why cant we just do what our Australian bros do and send all the muds to an area of our choice. The territories could use some population increase.

Cuckgary needs to be fucking nuked. Albertans would actually be a tolerable people if they didn't have that city

Oshawa, east of Toronto, is so segregated it's insane. North Oshawa is rich people model homes, around the university is where all the mudslimes flock around, probably from scholarships handed out to refugees when they arrived like pamphlets.
South Oshawa is where all the drug dealers and gang hang around. It's actually evenly diversed culturally, excluding ragheads. They must be intimidated by the dealers.
Then there's South South Oshawa, hilariously there are train tracks that act like a line to that hellhole. It's full of cheap, garbage housing, and where all the drugheads and mentally ill live. I have been seeing most of the Muslims show up in the area there, they fit in there more than anywhere else.
Mid Oshawa is the golden area, there is the Christian bubble full of churches and religious schools, things get trashy around the heavily commercial areas, but then there are the beautiful, white as snow suburban streets. These homes have been owned by families for 2 full generations, very few of the white residents move out unless the have to, and all the passing minorities seem to leave after a few years, I guess they're triggered by stability and cleanliness.

Auckland, New Zealand here. We have been flooded with Poos and Chinese. The city I grew up in is now unrecognizable. House prices are through the roof.

Grew up in Scarborough, started seeing the influx in the late 90's. By the time I graduated high school in the mid 2000's white people were the minority in my school.

I keep moving farther out of the GTA, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa. But about every 5 years or so they seem to catch up. They flood the schools, the hospitals and walk-in clinics, housing prices always go down, robberies and violent crime goes up.

My suggestion is to just get out of southern Ontario.

>immigrants aren't that bad
Agreed. In My vision of BC independence we'll re adopt our immigration policy we had before joining Canada AKA whites can't become a minority. We'll take the white refugees from South Africa since nobody else wants them for (((some reason)))

>many blacks here are civilized
Maybe. we don't have many blacks in BC so not enough for them to form gangs and run wild and raze cities to the ground
>many Browns
Ill concede this. Many mon Muslim Browns seem to be well integrated down to their accent even and they also keep inside their race when breeding. I don't mind a few nonwhites I just don't want whites a minority
>Asians
Japs are fine pre communist Chinese and their descendants are fine Chinese from communist China basically act like parasitic agents of the Chinese government sent to take over. Won't even make signs with English on them yet if we ever want to enforce the language law saying one of Canada's official languages we're evil yet Quebec gets to say French only not even English
Might I add the second biggest cancer besides the commie Chinese has been interprovincial migration from Alberta. I wish we could limit the amount of immigration from the other provinces

The 4 western provinces need to become 4 new countries as well

What about British Columbians? We agreed against our better judgment to join this to give Canada a western seaport and since the token gesture of building a railway we've been mostly constantly shit on and ignored by the federal government until they came for our whites only laws. We helped found Canada as it's known today as a sea to sea country yet we're most always forgotten. Hell we pretty much trade more with the USA than other provinces considering lots of US companies like importing through the port of Vancouver

Go back to Durkastan you retarded inbred

>housing prices always go down
>robberies and violent crime goes up

literally where in Ontario

confirmed for lies

It's interior BC. In the BC interior you can go weeks without seeing any nonwhites. One or two shitskins and it looks like an invasion

But to be fair I haven't been to Kelowna for years

They should, the Maritimes should take back their fisheries and start producing their own resources again. Newfoundland has been fucked by Canada.

Most Muslims in Canada reside in Southern Ontario as well as big cities in other provinces. You need to relocate to small towns or villages to be surrounded by whities.