I just want to wake up in the morning and do three lines of cocaine...

I just want to wake up in the morning and do three lines of cocaine, and then do some target practice with my recreational nukes with a bong rip or two in between explosions.

At lunch time, I'll eat some Kinder Eggs with 5 hits of LSD, then proceed to get fitted for a new set of leaded gasoline powered robot legs.

To round my day out, at dinner I'll employ a gaggle of prostitutes to serve me in all the many ways they are capable of doing for the wage I provide...then do more LSD.

Statists, feel free to inform my why I can't have even one good day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEGID7VS7bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kinder eggs
You're the real deal

Shit, I didn't mean to reddit space; I blame mobile posting.

LITERALLY nothing wrong with that.
statists are fucking killjoys and hate fun.
They wont even let you play with fucking LAWN DARTS.

I truly believe the reddit spacing thing is another shill tactic to attack the messenger rather than the message. You gigantic faggots that copy one another and post incoherent gibberish just gobble shit like that up and repeat it daily.

This place could be so much better if people didn't completely shit post, green text and post incoherent gibberish or try to act witty or funny or the best joke cracker or how much edge you can post with. You all ruin this place and you need to grow the fuck up.

America is full of man children and you fuckers prove it every day posting this shit when you could drop red pills to win the wanderers over that stroll through here.

Keep worshiping a false idol or satan himself through kek you guys are absolutely fucking pathetic and clueless. It was probably another forced meme and they got you by the balls.

o shit wow look at that what does it mean? All those doubles?

I wonder why so many of the kek images posted here have satanic symbollism in them, I guess it's just a coincidence goy. Egyptians were modern day judeo masonic free masons worshiping the devil. What level of mental gymnastics do I have to achieve to be able to convince myself it's now a force of good with the symbollism and all. That's like worshiping satan and saying no it's ok i'm not a satan worshiper. We changed it it's all good now.

Dumb fuckers

I'm edgy and witty, my dude. That's why I come to this place.

Capitalism at work, no?

>then do some target practice with my recreational nukes

If you're calling people statists and can't figure out why you can't have "recreational nukes" then you have no fucking clue what capitalism is about. Ironic using a picture of Rand when she went into why one can't have recreational nukes.

Ancap faggots are just meme spouters hurting the cause of individual rights and free market capitalism.

>implying being a druggie in Ancap society will be socially acceptable
Have fun trying to get a job.

I think the "reddit spacing" is stupid too. I've typed the same way for fucking years, never been on that site either. I just like using paragraphs instead of walls of text.

The post template changes when it posts too. It looks different. But you have people who think they're calling out other people "from reddit" when they're just admitting themselves they go there every fucking day too and they project it everywhere.

Please stop calling me stupid and inform me, sir.

Wouldn't my IQ of 140 help considering I'm not on drugs sometimes?

Like, my sobriety can be bought, bro.

Statists scum

No work? WHere do you get your money to buy cocaine, nukes, and prostitues? This is the great thing about criticisms of capitalism, they require magic. You magically get enough money to buy nukes, you magically don't get your life destroyed by drugs, you magically get to kill or do whatever you want to other people without them fighting back. You have to rely on yourself, you get fucked by yourself the moment you step out of righteousness. In individuality, there is no taxpayer being forced to pay for the consequences of your actions. In individuality, you are the first victim of your own evil.

Cocaine and LSD don't mix, terrible idea

Wasn't that quote taken out of context

>Doesn't even speed ball
Ya like way to come down off the lsd dude. What a ancap wanabe.

It's a day of recreation, sir. I'll be reporting to my natural superior first thing in the morning. He'll continue to be pleased with my performance, or I shall perish from this earth; just as Jesus intended. Amen.

If you're a pussy they don't mix. I may have been drunk when I did it, I can't remmeber.

I snorted over a half a gram of very good blow, (not pink peruvian good, but good), in one line one time when I was piss drunk on mescaline and didn't bug out. I didn't realize I was supposed to share it when my buddy passed it to me under the stall in atlantic city. I also didn't know how much there was, it was the most high I ever got off cocaine. That mescaline was intense it lasted 24 hours.

Thankfully I grew up and don't use drugs anymore. Although we were weekend warriors, not full blown loser drug addicts.

Does cocaine not give you guys a fleeting high? I'd need to do a line every 10 minutes to maintain it.

The whole point of a capitalist government is to have a state that ONLY defends/protects individual rights. That's why it's only the police, military, and courts to handle that. The government protects you from being harmed by people, both your fellow citizens and foreigners. That's it's job. It doesn't tell people what to do with their lives, they can produce and trade freely, voluntarily associate with who that want to, put whatever they want in their own bodies... Just don't hurt or harm each other.

Having a nuke or large scale munitions and war machines in the hands of a private citizens puts everyone's life at unnecessary risk. It's initiating the use of force just by existing. That person can just mishandle it and end up wiping out a city. That's the exact kind of threat a state is supposed to protect you against.

The state has the monopoly on force basically to prevent everyone from killing each other too. You can have small arms as a means of self-defense, but large arms imply you're doing more than defending yourself. You don't need a nuke in self-defense, if a threat was big enough to warrant a nuke that's the states job to deal with, not you.

that legitimately sounds like a perfect day

It's very fleeting. If you want a real man high bang dope. But i don't use drugs anymore but if I do I go all out not like this fag doing cocaine and lsd acting like it's hard. I would take xanax, some dabs, nasal drip of cocaine and then bang some brown.

A very underestimated drug is Tramadol. You build tolerance quick, even if you've never had opiates before, but for the few weeks it works, its awesome. You stay fucked up for at least 24 hours before you have to take another dose.

you can do them
you just arent free from the repercussions from whatever government you live under

Go forge your own country and you are free to do whatever the fuck you want otherwise you are ultimately going to have to cow down to someone elses rules

Another way of looking at it is the general populace doesnt want to put up with your degenerate ass so people are elected to create and enforce guidelines to keep people from doing things the majority doesnt like

I don't understand...what's wrong with a "live at your own risk" world?

Hume was a faggot pussy. Life IS a war of all against all. Let's fucking party.

Because "live at your own risk" violates your right to live in the first place. Anarchy just becomes a matter of who uses the most force wins. That's not a system where human life can thrive and prosper because it's universally respected and protect.

Yeah but Tramadol gives you horrible nausea that never goes away, even after you're not even taking any. But it makes me work my ass off, that's for sure.

"reddit spacing" for me is the abuse of paragraphs, you don't separate for every bloody sentence.

Lolbertarians always cuck, real Libertarians know that water is not a right.

Legitimate question, "What's so bad about dying?"

My point being that the moment people start being free, some atheist/hedonist/commie starts complaining that not everyone gets a trophy.

Fuck that, it isn't even as if I'll survive and thrive in Ancapistan; what's important is that those that thrive have competed to their position and only God can take it away. It's moral.

No, once you become an addict you are a permanent liability. Addicts never heal. There will always be another guy with 140 iq that isn't a tweeker.

drink bleach you fucking faggot

Hunter S. Thompson, gentlemen.

Do some research you degenerate brainwashed faggot. He sacrificed children and filmed snuff films at bohemian grove.

You're probably like some faggots I went to high school with they read his shit watch that movie and think he's a decent person. He was part of the satanic elite.

It's proven fact that he tried to get his secretary to watch a snuff film he recorded with him. She has gone on record saying it.

Here he is on letterman saying right out int he open I like to kill for fun, then saying we don't want to talk about killing humans do we?

youtube.com/watch?v=UEGID7VS7bs

is it sad that this is unironically my idea of a perfect day, so long as the prostitutes are 10 and i'm melting away to nujabes?

have i, after 5 years of being an ancap, become the living ancap meme?

>Burgers BTFO

i love you guys. I think it's rude to type in one blob. much harder to read, looks more imposing and dense.

no aesthetic.

I'm a full blown loser drug addict.

and i need your help.

don't kill me king phillipino

>Drugs are bad, mkay.