Violent Leftist Nog SHOT DEAD

Evansville, Indiana - A Cop shoots a violent nog with a baseball bat after he smashes courthouse doors.

Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KP-Un0PbII

>Evansville police Sgt. Jason Cullum says an Evansville police officer and a federal courthouse security officer fired Tuesday morning on the man, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
>Cullum says the man had visited the southwestern Indiana courthouse Monday and expressed "concerns about the government." He says he returned Tuesday brandishing a baseball bat and smashed windows in the courthouse's front doors.
>Witness Scotty Williams tells the Evansville Courier & Press the man appeared angry and had a bat he was "slinging everywhere." He says the man approached an officer with the bat and that officer shot him four or five times.
>He was Ricky Ard, 55, of Evansville.

ANOTHER deranged leftist lashing out against the government, which the media will swiftly sweep under the rug. If you're keeping tabs of leftists snapping and loosing it or black people chimping out, here's another one for you. These leftists are beginning to snap....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=dn847EKuJ5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CpMZr_u9t_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ebOmRepngcs
youtube.com/watch?v=sdKUFua5mv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one wants to see this police cam and security footage?

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

>leftist
proof?
>because I say so

One less nigger in the world

bumping for more info

That was a good watch. One less nigger.

Good.

bump
kind of strange how the MSM is not hunting up incidents like this, and turning them into a Trayvon Martin.

Shuddap rayciss he dindu nuffin two no1.

Did the cop miss a stun gun shot?

I look at map and seems to be city surrounded by Germanic towns and farms. Doubt people there are frivolous about frothing this stuff.

Those clouds look very fluffy.

>nigger
>ebonics

he was obviously a right wing nazi amirite?

Actually there is truth to this.
The cops should have used a stun gun or mace.
But they went straight to deadly force.
Doesn't make me feel good.

one less nigger we got to deal with when tshtf

lost

Looked like he tried to use a stun gun but missed.

>get down
>in the same second fires like 4 times

i think the first barb hit him in the chest, but his baggy clothing prevented it from taking hold...the officer switched tactics and pushed 9 shots quickly through the crazy bastard.

How did he shoot him with a baseball bat?

Yeah he definitively had a stun gun and used it, not sure if the nog pulled it out, missed or didn’t affect him.

>that moment when you should did sumfin but you did nuffin
six shots alter

>Be American
>Break glass
>Get shot.

Seriously is human life worth so little over there?

>use the stun gun
>shoot them in the leg/arm
Why do you willingly choose to be this ignorant

youtube.com/watch?v=dn847EKuJ5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CpMZr_u9t_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ebOmRepngcs
youtube.com/watch?v=sdKUFua5mv0

Since when do violent niggers have value?

Regardless of breaking glass, he ran at an officer swinging a bat. Nice try though. Not saying he deserved to die, but well, that is America.

Missed the part where he charged the cop, eh?

>be a violent nigger
>break glass
>break courthouse doors (federal property)
>charge a cop swinging a baseball bat
>get shot

I don't see the problem.

>Looked like he tried to use a stun gun but missed.
Ok, that's a good thing to hear.
In that case.....hasta la vista baby

Boom, boom, out goes the lights.

Truly the gentleman with the bat was a true asset to the intellectual community. Literal chimps.

>that mag dump

Didn't watch it. Sry tired being a wagecuck.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

It's not that life is cheap, niggers here are so violent and entitled that a few have to be out down so the others don't think they can chimpout with no consequences.

Damn, that was good.

We need to get this into the hands of the BLM

They need to see this.
We fuel on the fire.

>that sheer unadulterated fear from the bitch in the first video
Christ, why does that make me so hard

I like the fat white guy clones at the end

ey, saw that later cop used the stun gun and it didn't work....
please forgive me user....?

No, fuck you. Break a law, get shot. Any law, any where, I don't give a fuck. I'm done with this half ass bullshit, but especially idiots who think it's okay to charge a cop with a deadly goddamn weapon. I don't give a fuck if it's a particularly rubbery looking mallet, if the cop thinks his life is in danger, he's got the right to put you down for committing a crime.

He tried to taser him first and it didn't do shit, nig just kept on coming, so he shot him deservedly.

Why do these dumbfucks attack cops with bats, do they not realize what is going to happen?

>that rapid firing trigger finger

Definitely mains Yamazaki and / or Chun Li

I got an idea the other night

So you should punch/attack/kill/whatever a Nazi right?
The Nazis were soldiers in the war fighting under control of Hitler.

So if Trump is Hitler, doesn't that mean government employees, the army, police etc, who are 'just working for him, following orders' basically the equivalent of Nazi soldiers?

How do we convince the left to attack cops and get shot?

>Why do these dumbfucks attack cops with bats, do they not realize what is going to happen?
No. They do not... obviously.

Fuck that bitch was stupid, too. American cops woulda just sent the dog in to begin with

He did at first. The stun gun either missed or bounced off. Then he grabs his pistol

kekked

Checked. They do it already. Sadly the antifa riots happen in cities with lefty mayors that order stand downs. And in nice huwhite towns it's chimps that come after police.

>dblpost

Nighty night nig-nog

>officer shot him four or five times.

I thought Glocks held a lot more rounds than that. Why did the cop stop shooting the nigger.