Do you consider a man a cuck for raising another man's son from the same race?

NOT a different race

Would you still be a cuck if you decided to take on raising and caring for another man's son or daughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5idxn9oPl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Less so when the son is also fairly close to you by virtue of genetics.

Obviously is the kid looks like a fucking potato ape, all bets are off.

My fiance had a daughter before i met her
She now is pregnant with my son
I wouldn't raise another mans son though.

What if I'm a nigger but I'm also willing to raise and repill a white kid? I'd basically become a black cuck.

Depends on the situation but no, in lots of cases it doesn't make you a cuck or whatever. If you love your partner and they love you that kid will look up to you as their own father.

Only if it is someone in your family or close friends (ie deceased brother or friend's son). You can not raise a stranger's child and not be a cuck, however it needs to be done sometimes.

the only time dating/marrying a single mother is justifiable is if the father died during the marriage

YES
> the only way hes not a cuck if he can't make his own childern
> OR saving an orphan
> both are still not good

It's okay as long as you have enough money that it doesn't affect the fortunes of your own progeny.

What said. There's a long tradition of taking in orphaned children from blood relatives that makes biological sense.

Are you really a nigger?

Yes
What about helping raise the child of your sister? Is that cucked?

If a man runs off on the mother of his child it means either he's a shithead or she's a whore and I don't want to be involved with the offspring of either party.

Depends on the circumstances, as ever.
Did the dad die from ailment, did he die in combat, did he dump her at random, did he dump her because she cheated on him with the actual dad, do you have a child with the mother and the other son is another dad's but from the same mother...

So many fucking circumstances that it's a judgement call you have to make on the spot.
Would it be cucked? If you're not making your own kids, absolutely.

Yes

until he has a child of his own seed he is still a cuck by definition

It's ok if the birth father is dead and you were involved in the kids life early enough that you dont get that "your not my dad" shit.

Yes.

As long as you get your own kids too no

If not yes

Yes.

If the mother left the father, you're a fucking shit bag. Don't try and raise another man's child.

It reinforces women to run away and vreak up biological families and alienates the father.

You can never be a replacement to a real biological father. Don't try unless you want an arch enemy in the world (the real father).

Lol, Nigger.

of course, you Fucking Cuck

Unless you're Tassie it's not.

I would only be a nigger if I could be a tall nigger with a strong jawline. Being a manlet nigger would be pointless.

No, cause my stepdad is less subhuman than a fucking drug pushing white dude who doesn't give a fuck about me lmao

>t. Cuckling

Yes.

No of course not. Especially if that man does a better job at raising the child than the biological father.

Kids need both a mom and a dad.

Here is why you don't raise another man's children.

1. You, as in YOU, are a pawn in her game of politics with her old man. You are being used as a pawn in a game you do not need to be a part of. If you raise the child in this condition then the child will resent you.
2. If she left him, she will leave you. You are not safe and you will end up getting your resources taken from you and your children as well.
3. You are being used for your resources. There is a chance you are being taken for a fool to give her money while she still sleeps with him. You are being drained and both of them are in it.
4. It is not your responsibility to raise someone else's children. You did not decide to have this child, you are not obligated to raise it nor are you indebted to. If a man and a woman want children then they should raise them.

Basically be smart, protect yourself. Don't be a cuck.

Sure son
It won't even be incest later
Then I can divorce the wife and marry my boifu

BIG BLACK KEK

Yes, with one exception. The woman is a widow and the husband was a good man.
>what if her ex was a douche and the split wasnt her fault?
Then she has poor judgement. Red flag.

There's a fine line
Mostly from how you see yourself and you think others will see you
But if you treat it like an adoption and have a kid of your own, I think it'd be fine
Just limit the visiting rights of the real father if he's a scum bag, if not get rid of them 100%.

this.

don't care
I wouldn't do it though

Yes.

A man who dates a single mother is a failed man. And single mothers perceive him that way too.

I plan on adopting a kid from China so he can tutor my white kids in math, is that so wrong?

Males are supposed to kill the young of competitors that are left undefended in nature. The very act goes against everything that keeps a species strong.

Think about that for a moment and ask yourself why humanity is so diseased and dysfunctional now. Instead of separating the wheat from the chaff the whole of humanity is being sown with weeds.

I would pose an exception where the original father is dead and died while in the relationship. Marrying an honorable widow and helping to raise her son is acceptable.

Just have some Black natsoc kids, you dumb nigger

>What if the old husband was a good man?
Nope
>But the old husband was a douche
Nope
>But I can do a better job
Nope
>Kids need a father, I want to be that father
Nope
>I'll just adopt the kid
Nope
>There have to be exceptions
Nope
>If it gets bad I'll leave, promise or I will keep the mother in check myself
Nope

I don't care how good you think you are, you aren't going to be any better than the old man. Old pussy and a child that isn't yours is not worth the trouble. Have some pride in yourself, you deserve better than used goods. Don't be a cuck, no exceptions.

Unless your wife is infertile and you adopt a white orphan, absolutely.

Then it's still not acceptable to get involved with damaged goods and taking care of her kids still makes you a cuck.

They're still a cuck by definition but it's nowhere near as bad

Widow's aren't damaged goods moron. Proven loyal partners still capable of giving you children with no external emotional attachments. Exact opposite of a roastie single mom.

If anything they are probably even more ideal because there will always be an element of gratitude involved in the relationship.

Widows are obviously an exception.

There are no exceptions, and fucking a dead man's wife is just disrespectful and pathetic.

What the fuck? A 27 year old women who's husband died in a accident can never get remarried?

Don't know about you user, but if I died right now and was unable to take care of my wife and kid anymore, I would not find it disrespectful in the least if someone stepped up to the plate.

Do you not have any pride? Why would you fuck a dead man's wife and raise the child as if it were your own? Would you like that if it happened to you? What is the child going to think you coming in and acting like some dad when you are clearly not. And why would you get a man's left overs, it disgusting absolutely filthy. You only think of yourself as a good second place participation trophy I guess.

Of course not, the tribeschildren are your children.

Is it cuckoldry to let another man fuck your wife but he is the same race as you?

If she is no longer virgin she will be damaged good, even when you think of her as that ideal unicorn.

You can raise your tribe as your child. While actually having your own kids

If you raise another man's child, then you are a cuck. End of discussion.

The only time it is passable is if your sister/brother and sister/brother-in-law die in an accident and the children will either be put up for adoption or put in an orphanage.

Have fun knowing your child will be forever resentful of your wife and this guy. Your child is going to fucked up in the head if you die and some random guy comes out of no where calling himself daddy.

Not as much as he's a cuck when the wife fucks the kids' dad behind new dad's back

>Do you not have any pride? Why would you fuck a dead man's wife and raise the child as if it were your own? Would you like that if it happened to you? What is the child going to think you coming in and acting like some dad when you are clearly not. And why would you get a man's left overs, it disgusting absolutely filthy. You only think of yourself as a good second place participation trophy I guess.
4/10 bait m8. Anyway, I am not planning on marrying a widow, but if I met one, I would not view her like a single mom. You should dull the edge though.

What about infertile couples who adopt?

The cuckolding fetish actually comes from a necessary evolutionary requirement that male humans will by natural pressure, inevitably have to raise children that are not their own.

It is something taken to a degenerate extreme, especially in the modern context.

That said however, your mindset here has nothing to do with fighting degenerate extremes. It is in fact its own form of degeneracy. An inability to look beyond your base instincts to consider the overall health of your community.

And your community is not served by a Widow being placed into perpetual mourning and enforced celibacy. This is the mentality that led to Widows getting burned alive on their husbands funeral pyres and leaving the children orphans.

Learn to set boundaries on your beliefs user. If you don't you will find yourself isolated and angry.

Yeah, couldnt get a single girl in her prime time, and settled for used goods who are in need of economical support.

Different story would be if both dumbwits had kids and both would be even, still, most single moms only stop whoring once their looks began to fade and money hardships strangles, and theres no more mr whiteknights complimenting them.

No unless your wife/girlfriend fucked some other guy while you were together and got pregnant.

If its a kid from a previous partner then no you are just a sucker.

Life goes on, kid.

Ua duh...its not urs

If a man dies and you come in to save the day then the woman will never love you like she did her first man, if anything you are even smaller in her eyes. This is why you don't fuck dead men's wives, you are setting yourself up for failure. I am trying to save you here. You are not cleaver in thinking you can score easy rebound points on a sad woman and marrying her. You are nothing more than a tool in the eyes of the mother and child. What you are doing is bad for everyone involved including YOU.

Duh cuz it aint urs

If the child is young he will call you dad.

There is nothing wrong with kids, but taking and raising another mans child is the ultimate cuck move, even if you have kids of your own with the same woman.

Even fucking lions know better than to be a cuck with a mane, they just kill off the other lions cubs after taking over.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5idxn9oPl8

I know a black guy who married a single mom with a white daughter. It's weird because I guess the father of the girl was the one who was trying to sabotage the mom, like buying the girl a cellphone behind her mom's back. The girl ended up being a single mom herself, except by some nog. Ironically enough, even her black stepfather got pissed about that.

You are obsessed with the idea of fucking a dead man's wife, but many would want their wife to remarry. You are a cuck if you marry a women who has fucked any guy other than you imo. A women who was loyal to her husband until "death do us part." I view her way above any roastie who has "only" had """five""" guys before you.

Yeah, but the social structure of Lions is massively different to humans.

My uncle is childless and he's being cucked. Raising another man's daughter, kind of. She's a grown adult but he spends shitloads of money on her and takes her wherever she needs to go in his car. It's pathetic. I hate it. And I hate how after everything I've done for him over the years she gets all these privileges because she has manipulated his brain into thinking she's his daughter.

It disgusts me that he's being literally CUUCKED, his resources are going to another man's seed. She's a little SLUT too. Cunt.

I held out my hand trying to save you and you slapped it away. If you want to intrude on another family then be my guest. Just remember you will be sorry.

Dude, I am in college and not engaged to a widow. You did not save me from anything. Enjoy your roastie who was too focused on her "career" than marriage though, that defiantly is not cucked at all.

Not if the child's dad is dead.

Sounds like you want to fuck her, but can't.