OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EE6_PacCnRw
youtube.com/watch?v=aRJCs5se0OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awoo!

youtube.com/watch?v=EE6_PacCnRw

WELL DRUMPFIES WHATS YOUR EXCUSE FOR PIC RELATED.....MY DRUMPF CANT BE THIS CUTE.

I love Kellyanne

...i-is this racism?

>jeff bezos order says it will ship today
>1 hour left
what the fuck bezos?

>there is a famous instateen named Matty BRAPS
is he.../ourBRAAAP/?

WHERE'S MY NNTNN?!

Awoo!

I love Kellyanne.

WHO'S READY FOR RICK'S 'SEPTEMBER SURPRISE', /ptg/?!?!?!?!?!?

CAN YOU FEEL IT?!?!?!?!?!?

tick.......

tock......

Trump is a shabbat goy. Where will he be when his kike family hangs on the day of the rope?

>is literally anything at all racist?
Yes. Always yes.

What is the cause of the tampering? Who says it hurt Hill voters and not Trump voters? because the NYT says so? How do you know this wasn't another "purge of the rolls" that so many states had? How do you know that the people making these claims are legal or legit voters? This article says jack and shit, it just says "muh russia" at least that is the implication, right? Hence why you are dumb enough to eat this shit whole..

They won't find anything on Manafort.

>Donald says that he'll hold the government hostage for border wall funds if he needs to at the Arizona rally
>(((aides))) are now telling lawmakers that there won't be a shutdown after all, according to (((reports)))
What to believe? While there are plenty of slimy globalist traitors still in the admin, Trump was saying that he was going to shut it down if he needs to just a few weeks ago

meme it

-=-Reminder -=-
youtube.com/watch?v=aRJCs5se0OM

Reminder that Mike Pence has yet to comment on the Trap Question. So far he seems to only be against traditional homosexuality and homosexual practices. Don't stress lads, shagging cute blokes in dresses seems to still be totally kosher.

20th post for MAGA!

reposting for visibility
There's already a federal investigation into voter fraud in every state, kicked off by Trump himself, and the people getting the most mad about it are Democrats. Why would he do that if he was involved in the hacking? Why would the Democrats get mad if they stand to benefit? Your posts are basically "muh optics" concern trolling. Please bring up another issue where there isn't an instant two-second rebuttal, if you have one. If you can't, you're just concern trolling, and the text of your posts is getting added to the shill filters.

Lol Sup Forums btfo by the court Jews

Ohio is ted. Iowa is red. PA is red. Michigan is red. WI is red.

is that a guy or girl?

Schneiderman is getting investigated for his own corruption.

Why did he resign?

>t. anonymous sources

Likely fake news

Sup Forums memes can't compete

Is it true his penis was mutilated in a botched circumcision?

Praise

Traps are okay but the penis is a turn off 2bh

Sorry user, you got the 21st

Why would I ever believe an anonymous source?

I'm sure we'll figure out some 4d chess explanation when he does sign if off with no wall monies

He's moving on to greater things.

REMINDER THAT SOMEDAY TRUMP WILL DIE BUT OBAMA WILL LIVE LONGER THAN SR BUSH BUT FROM BEHIND BARS

Well we're safe then.

Here's hoping. Maybe waiting until 2018 gives him more loyal senators would be a better idea, but the concern shilling and autistic screeching will be unbearable if serious work doesn't start on it soon

>implying the government won't shutdown
Trump should remove their healthcare while he's at it.

T. Ivanka&Jared

>it's almost October again
Where does the time go lads?

On Monday, Trump rescinded the Obama-era executive order limiting the transfer of surplus military equipment to local law enforcement agencies. Now police departments can again buy previously restricted guns, ammunition, and riot gear, as well as other military-style equipment like grenade launchers, according to a Department of Justice fact sheet. The changes are a victory for local law enforcement agencies that believe the equipment helps keep their officers—and the public—safe. But it was sharply criticized by civil liberties groups and even received some pushback from Republicans like Sen. Rand Paul. “It is one thing for federal officials to work with local authorities to reduce or solve crime,” Paul said, “but it is another for them to subsidize militarization.”

Jared also blocked moving the embassy to Jerusalem something even Breibart reported on.

Dude was in law enforcement for almost 40 years. It was more of a retirement than a resignation.

Any who attempt to shill the narrative that Ivanka is somehow influencing the President to such a degree that she is able to "force" close aides out either does not know Donald J. Trump very well, or they are purposefully deceitful.

I only mention the former because some are genuinely stupid and weak willed.

Cops can demilitarize when the criminals and terrorists do.

I honestly want the police to lob a grenade at a group of protesters.

Liberalism is dead. Non whites vote for gibs not for muh progress. Thanks to birth rate differences between white conservatives and white liberals there will be no white liberals in a generation. Also fuck tomi Lahren rumor is she aborted a non white baby.

It's been shitposted away. RIP.

My fear is that Republicans override the veto because they are all traitors.

pfffft

They already do - flashbangs and tear gas grenades. If you meant frag grenades, I want those launched into nigger chimpout hordes.

>FAKE NEWS
Ivanka is a very observant and Zionist Jew, so to is Jared. They'd never want to push Bannon out, considering his very pro Zionist and Israel stance. Please go.
No, but he recently said that he'll be going on hormones.

>Christian
>Ideology
Kill yourself, useless soon-to-be Islamic cocksucker.

WILL TRUMP BRING BACK MENTAL INSTITUTIONS???

WE NEED THEM NOW MORE THAN EVER

Who doesn't?
They're faggots, but they aren't that bad. Doing something like that would be career suicide, or at least I would hope so. It would be a bigger betrayal than anything else they've done so far

Good grief that's just spooky.

We should include a one year ago today in Trump history in the OP.

I mean why do they think a man who got rich in NYC and had a mentor that was a Jew that hated his own people is easily swayed?

This is a classic example of fake news or media insanity and media deliberately misunderstanding Trump. It was just an off the cuff thing trump said at the rally. like
>and well shut down the government if we have to, believe me.
Jesus, the media is lying snakes and/or thick in the head.

Careful user. Posting in all caps is a sign of mental illness. Basically tranny tier.

Fun fact; on this day (September 1st) 1939 Hitler signed into legislation the killing of the retarded

>im one year older
Time speeding up is NOT a meme

So does 90% of democratic senators. Who cares what the ethno state Israeli do.

>more trap posters
no matter how long i leave before coming back, /ptg/ never ends
please cease your degeneracy sometime user, it's not healthy

>
Proof?
All those things happened?
Really?
I was here the whole time, it must have passed me by...
Nobody here does anything nor, mind you, ever, took any glory for himself if he did or did not do something.
If you want your internet good guy points go back to re__t and promote your own self, if you want to "organize" something or act like a fucking editorial, go to work on the NYT, WAPO or whatever and bring something for people to work here on their own.
The only thing that fucks up the "movement" are retards trying to take honors for doing something they haven`t done.
God Bless President Donald John Trump, and God bless the United States of America.
And stop listening to e-celebs.

This.

Fart fetishists on Sup Forums are gonna have a field day.

>We should include a one year ago today in Trump history in the OP.
We can do two years ago now. The debate season was under way in September of 2015.

That's why they will vote for it or the governmemt will shut down. There is McCain who will vote against it, leaving us with one more senator we could afford to lose. Flake? Graham. I don't believe anyone else has a motive to vote against a wall.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Wow, looks like James Comey exonerated Hillary Clinton long before the investigation was over...and so much more. A rigged system!"
>"General John Kelly is doing a great job as Chief of Staff. I could not be happier or more impressed - and this Administration continues to.." "...get things done at a record clip. Many big decisions to be made over the coming days and weeks. AMERICA FIRST!"
>"Texas is healing fast thanks to all of the great men & women who have been working so hard. But still so much to do. Will be back tomorrow!"
>U.S., SK Defense leaders discuss security threat
>Dana Rohrabacher says Trump could potentially pardon Assange
>Trump gives weekly address
AFTERNOON
>Reports say that Trump is to make a decision on DACA
>(((WP))) says White House is not pushing Congress for wall funding
>Sessions gives speech at Law Enforcement Conference
>Trump proclaims September 3, 2017, as a 'National Day of Prayer'
>"""Reports""" claim Mueller has early draft of Trump letter for Firing Comey
>Tennessee cucks out of 10-state coalition to challenge DACA in court
>Obama's 2018 expenses will cost US taxpayers $1.1M
EVENING
>Paul Ryan asks Trump to hold off on ending DACA
>Putin says US and NK are 'on the verge of a large-scale conflict'
>Trump tweets: "Stock Market up 5 months in a row!"
>"I will be going to Texas and Louisiana tomorrow with First Lady. Great progress being made! Spending weekend working at White House."
>Trump, Melania, and Cabinet receive update on Harvey
>Trump nominates Robert Jackson Jr. to serve on the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
>Trump to nominate Richard Grenell ambassador to Germany
>Trump to nominate GOP Rep. Bridenstine as NASA chief
>Trump asks for initial $7.85B for Harvey aid
>WH says Trump will make DACA announcement on Tuesday

Use a bullet.

He's gunna be deputy director of ICE

never changes*
stupid alcohol

thanks hope

He's joining FOX news

The sad thing is I know that's gonna happen.

based Texas

Hello there NNTNN. You're doing Gods work

>He
Legitimately looks like a chick trying to be a dude

That's accurate, though. Look a nigger in the eyes as you pass on the street and they might chimp out.

Thanks as always NNTNN

>traps
>degenerate
The Romans and Greeks had no shame in shagging traps/ladyboys on the side. There is nothing more masculine than overpowering another man and feminizing him.

Drinking is degeneracy in his eyes.

>good for Europe aka good for the EU

well it's not wrong

What did he mean by this?

I just want the government to shut down because it forces us to pay off some of our debt. DC also doesn't get paid, which is nice.

Because they are either very ignorant, or very deceitful. Donald Trump has been around, and outsmarted, the worst kind of slime imaginable from his years as a businessman, not only in NYC, but around the world.

If you truly believe Ivanka can persuade her father to enact some kind of liberal agenda, you are one of the two.

Everything in that book is true

the romans and greeks fell for a reason

>shagging cute blokes in dresses seems to still be totally kosher.

oh thank God

why did no one tell me we have a /diy/ board?

romans also raped kids you fucking sicko

Dems are not omniscient by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm willing to bet that this new story is going to fund media coverage soon on msm. But that's beside the point I'm trying to get you guys to understand. My criticism is admittedly narrow, but if /ptg/ were to effectively address lying by omission (that things are going smoothly) by bringing the more potent, less meme-worthy, more frightening stories and articles to /ptg/ and elsewhere that /ptg/ has ignored, it would only help your cause. Being able to self-criticize is a mark of strength and trustworthiness, and even if the information doesn't fit squarely in your optimism or isn't squarely defeated by memes and other truths, moderates are much more sympathetic and willing to agree with you if you're forthcoming about potential discrepancies or obstacles. Again, I'm not saying kill the optimism... it's an incredibly motivating thing to see people valiantly support Trump and his agenda.... I'm just saying that you should present your wounds publicly. You'd lose your "cult" label very quickly that way.