Philosophical Debate

I'm a Satanist. Debate me.

Why are you a faggot?

Sorry, 2 edgy 4 me

Get the fuck off pol queer.

Provide me arguments and facts as to why I should even consider Satanism if I decide to switch religions.

No you're not.

God is a tyrant who relents the most torturous of punishments for have sex outside of marriage, for having gay sex, for worshipping other gods, or for harmless witchcraft. Satan is the heroic rebel against this tyrant

What is there to debate about? No matter how much we argue, our beliefs will never change. Though I am certainly no Satanist, I know that a lot of people have misunderstandings about what Satanism really is. All I can say is I hope you have a good life, regardless of your religious beliefs and that you never trust (((them)))

So you acknowledge the existence of the Abrahamic God?

Yes

How do you feel to be part of a religion that started out as a meme by two atheists to trolololol Christians and then turned into a money making skeem to take money from sycophants.

Did it never occur to you that a curch that sells memberships to free thinking non conformist who believe that they are there own god is a little strange? Why would someone like that need a church or satan for that matter surly they have more original and personal ways of thinking

Do you believe Satan is a real divine (or should I say devilish?) entity? As in, you believe he exists in some dimension maybe called Hell?

Yes

How is middle school going for you?

Anton LaVey may have been a con man, but the religion he formed a church around is good

So why should I worship him? For defying the Abrahamic God?

Dude I'm in college

what is your opinion on jews?

How's 8th grade?

It's a matter of principle. One is a tyrant, the other is a liberator

Redditors don't get insults unless you use some stupid forum lingo syntax at the end of your post. Let him be.

Define Satanist.

I resent the Jewish race for bringing the Abrahamic religions into this world. Abraham should've said "fuck you God, I'm not killing my kid!"

best position desu, and she's blonde too

fellow satanist here
all they have is
>LE EDGY TEEN XP
>jew author therefore controlled opposition

the best way to be a satanist is to be modest about it (only express the fact when asked)

Edgy kid who hasn't had a girlfriend yet.

What's the difference between a Satanist and a Luciferian?

Satanism is the worship of one's self as one's own god, in defiance of the dictator in the sky who seems to control your life

So it's a black or white world huh... What if I don't acknowlege the existence of the Abrahamic God? Can I still be a Satanist? What's in it for me anyway?

literal and metaphorical
both are positive beliefs

Luciferians worship Satan as God. It's just as bad as Christianity or Islam. Satanism is the worship of yourself

Fuck off, Tarl

Debate with a "Goat fucker" Satanist?

Get real, ignorant Luciferian.

Even though by them having brought the Abrahamic religions, they brought you the same being you supposedly worship?

Yes, you can be a Satanist and an atheist by pertaining only to Satanic principles

Then you're not an edgelord because at least you're willing to seek a compromise rather than go 300% contrarian. No you cannot, you're not edgy enough. You get to be called underage on Sup Forums.

We don't worship Satan, we idolize him as a hero, but we don't worship him. We worship ourselves because we are our own gods

No the religion he formed was a patchwork of hedonistic philosophy and self definition by Nietzsche and a lot of super edgy flavoring added in to be salacious and get veiws. It was click bait 1960s style. No one took it as more then a practical joke until later.

Hmmm..
Worship loving god god that gives you eternal salvation.
Or worship Satan which will land you in a lake of fire for all eternity.
No thanks.
I hope you find salvation one day.

>Luciferians worship Satan as God ... Satanism is the worship of yourself

So you believe you're God?

That's the philosophy of Satan all right

>I don't believe in god
>I believe in the power that challenged god
>debate me
Wut

Yes

correct
you only live once ...might as well be godlike

I can't, you're right.

But I do believe in God

Pure blasphemy. I sincerely hope you change your ways.
When you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior you are guaranteed salvation.
I hope you change your ways user.
Hellfire is uncomfortable I imagine.

>Do you believe Satan is a real divine (or should I say devilish?) entity? As in, you believe he exists in some dimension maybe called Hell?

So you claim to NOT worship the same entity that according to you exists and lives in a cesspool of perpetually burning fire? That seems contradictory

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but
>God is a tyrant
>forces angels to serve humans
>Lucifer refuses to serve humans
>somehow worthy of worship

Why would I worship a guy that hates helping humans so much he got himself kicked out of a literal paradise?

its just a prank bro

Yes, this is blashphemy. Satanism is pure blashphemy, and I will never change my ways. I'll stand in Hell before I kneel in Heaven

what denomination. i bet its for pussies.

Aw. It hasn't discovered thelema yet. Poor thing. I think it's retarded.

If your reverence of self requires the admission of a higher power than yourself, you fucked up.

>philosophical debate
>not theological debate
prime indicator that this is bait

That's what's taught in Islam. I'm a Christian Based Duothiestic Satanist. Satan got kicked out of Heaven for refusing to bow to God

>I'll stand in Hell before I kneel in Heaven

Please tell me you didn't get this from a Google images "Satanist quotes" search... The edginess is starting to show...

Christian Based Duothiestic Satanism

Why would you wanna burn?

no they're just retarded.

I've heard of Thelema. I don't consider Satan to be higher than myself

Protestantism general /pg/ thread
Good goyim. Keep worshipping entities that "liberated" you from having an healthy lifestyle.
6 triangles, 6 lines, 6 edged, 6 gorrilions

>sex outside of marriage
Goes against the most important aspect of marriage, trust. Deserves to be punished
>gay sex
Spreads AIDs, can't have kids, etc. Deserves to be punished
>worshiping other gods
Well that only makes sense, assuming the Abrahamic God is the real one.
>harmless witchcraft
Ya, sacrificing children was soo harmless... Deserves to be punished
Ya, I don't see what's wrong with him. Sounds like you're an edgy fedora fag who is too full of himself

No. I came up with it myself

Praise the Allmighty Orgasmatron!

Then why rebel if you know it's futile in the end? You know if we're both right, I'll be kicking your ass for all eternity.

You're a spiritual satanist, which means you chose a mythology and then chose to worship the loser in that myth. That speaks volumes about you as a person.

You don't need to be a member of the Church of Satan. Membership is for those who wish to support the organisation or who which to actively participate in it. Membership is not required to call oneself a satanist.
Also, how is it different to the collection plate or tithing at a Church?

So what age did your dad leave? Was it hard to cope with a mom on the dating scene?

Your ideology is cemented in extreme reactionary responses for theological hypotheticals. Luciferianism and Satanism is not a religion, it's naive contrarianism.

>you only live once ...might as well be godlike

But you can only be Godlike in your own world or imagination, you could never truly rule the entire universe. You can only rule your own world or universe, if that makes any sense. It's an interesting ideology but I think I would feel powerless, because I couldn't do Godlike stuff. By Godlike I mean biblical miracle stuff.

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the light

My Dad died when I was 16

It may be the losing side, but it's still the good side

What are your political views? Do you agree with Styx when he claims that satanism is just libertarianism?

I found an actual picture of OP. what an ugly little weakling he is holy shit I beat you have some kind of social disorder as well what a faggot lololololololololol

Do you consider anything higher than yourself? If not, nice to meet you Mr. Edgy narcissist.

Daily reminder that Anton La Vey was a Jew

styxmind

Former member of A.'.A.'. here.
What does satanism do for you? What does it bring to your life that you wouldn't have without it? I left the A.'.A.'. because I felt that it was all waiting and hierarchy and not enough teaching and development.

lmfao the dude who gave you life and free will is the evil side? I'm not sure how you parsed this one.

Yes

Oh great, another illuminated religitard that thinks only his beliefs and worldview are "good" and valid.. Where have I heard that before?

If one ever gets super desperate for pussy, find a satanist girl. She'll let you do whatever you want to her until youve had enough and you're like "fuck it, it's just sex. I'm done. GTFO"

Are you a Luciferian or are you one of those (((LaVeyan))) Satanists who are really just atheists larping?

>without evil how would you know what is good?...satanists are useful idiots.

I'm a Christian Based Duothiestic Satanist

His father was, his mother wasn't. Pic related, he never activated his Jewishness.

Bingo.

You have slight homosexual tendencies but you shrug it off or don't talk about it because you think everyone else is the same way. You think you can walk a mile in someone else's shoes, but the few times you've actually had to, you were wrong. You quickly forget any mistakes and never learn from them as quickly as you tell people. You're afraid of being normal. You're probably slightly above average intelligence, and fall prey to your own overconfidence.

>believing morality is subjective
>flag
dewd.

one of the main reasons people commit suicide or commit suicidal tendencies do so because there's no drive, no struggle, life is too easy

you can never truly become a god, its an in-achievable goal. but to try, better yourself in whatever way possible in an attempt to ascend thats an infinite struggle that never ends and is positive in every way. no satanist commits suicide because the very first core value is self preservation

What are these principles?

How does my dad's death make me gay? And by the way, I was a Satanist before my dad died

lmao not how it works, that's just Orthodox Jew mumbo jumbo
Kike gene complexes can get transferred from either parent

Freedom, self worship, etc.

Straight occult practices like ONA or the Rosacrucians are more meaningful paths than edge-lording as a satanist. No one cares that you got baphomet tattooed on your forearm except for the person who won't hire you.
And laveyan satanism is just parody of Judeo Christian practices that becomes like Ayn Randian objectivism. No one knows which is more retarded

For the same reason my morality is objective I question his subjective "us vs them" mentality Ameribro

So you see Lucifer as a heroic rebel?

>not being volkisch
do it right. keep it white.