Yvette Felarca

Yvette Felarca

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ_NiwoMNHA
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
pastebin.com/VVWi1MgB
youtube.com/watch?v=2ih56pRNMSc
dailycal.org/2017/08/13/busd-teacher-yvette-felarca-arraigned-assault-causing-riot/
youtube.com/watch?v=HL5C2Ao_28g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet you she lets those antifa gang bang her.

Embarassment to the filipino community in America.

is she one of us...I see her throwing up that sign

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ_NiwoMNHA

She's pretty.

>Embarrassment to have a filipino community in America.

ftfy.

Bamn are fucking terrorist, no better than fucking isis.

I'd fuck her. She'd probably calm the fuck down and not be such an autistic rabid leftist if she was getting plowed regularly.

she wishes

Yvonne (Yvette) C Felarca renamed herself Allison.

>Bamn are fucking terrorist
Documents Tie Berkeley Riot Organizers To Pro-Pedophilia Group, NAMBLA

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

BAMN’s parent organization worked directly with the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) in the years just before it founded BAMN, according to NAMBLA documents reviewed by The Daily Caller. In addition, a member of that parent organization said to have founded BAMN is an admitted member of NAMBLA, which she has described as the victim of a “witch-hunt.”

Dodge Challenger headed her way when?

I did not leave this here.

>47

She have kid and is she tight?

>blurring out the phone#

Dindu.

>yfw you realize she's just mad because she cant get any white dick

Antifa hates BAMN so I doubt it

Not likely. She has the brain washed who live with her hold down the uppity runaways who want to leave, then she shoves broomsticks up their butts. That's how she gets off.

Is she, dare I say, /ourslant ?

Yvonne
Yvette
Allison
Lourdes

Those are the names of her split personality.

Do you think she is good in bed? The crazy one usually are. And she is bat shit crazy.

Kellogg's Funds BAMN

Anal ... calms them down every time.

Europe is blocking her existence.

So, she is saying she is a white nationalist, but of the communistic strain....shit Sup Forums....
>communist
The ideology that has just recently killed +100 million of it's own citizens...tingles the almonds.

What?

She's deluded that she's white.

Kellogg's gives money to UC-Berkeley BAMN

nice post faggot
10/10 really insightful, redpilled af
saged

>Antifa hates BAMN

I'm a disowned branch of the Kellogg family. The lack of cereal money and the shame from their cuckery and pushing of circumcision is unbearable some days.

RECLAIM YOUR BIRTHRIGHT
Graham crackers were designed to deaden the emotions

My little communist can't be this cute.

Do you guys think she likes golden showers?

I'm just asking for a friend...

She passed her prime. That's why she's aggravated.

Here is the paste: pastebin.com/VVWi1MgB

this is basically what filipina women become though when you take them away from extreme oppression. the most domesticated sweet ones become the most hardcore bulldyke leftists once they step foot in the west

She is opposed to literally everything we care and love.

Asian women raised in America are fucking awful. You can see why their men put so many restrictions on them. That's not to say that white women can't be just as bad, but holy shit it's hard to find a white woman who gets as crazy as asian women with a chip on their shoulder.

It's like that cunt who video'd Hugh Mungus. Completely bonkers, yet so confident in her righteousness that she just keeps on going as if she hadn't humiliated herself in front of the whole nation. It's like they have no idea what they look like to the outside world.

Anyway, we've gotta get the women back inside Pandora's box. We fucked up and opened it by giving them the vote. Now they can just keep voting themselves into more and more freedoms, and it's absolutely destroying the world. It's worse for us, them, and kids too.

I'm waiting for her to say "Me sooo horny. Me love you long time."

Is she still a teacher? Around a year ago I sent several letters and emails to the school board there and got zero response. I called a couple of times and was originally told that I would have to contact the school boards legal representative to even discuss the concerns that I have about her employment there and then they just started hanging up on me when I'd say I wanted to discuss it with anyone. I would even say that I was a parent that was considering moving into their school district. They know exactly what she is and have no interest in the way she is influencing the children.

The hell are you talking about? Both groups are allied and show up at Berkeley protests.

We have guy in place ready to splatter her

No they don't retard, Antifa and BAMN are literally the same thing

This bitch is a textbook sociopath

We need to lock her up and throw away the key

A bunch of her students and acquaintances packed the city council meeting with crocodile tears to demand less punishment. As far as I know she's still working there.

I wonder if Duterte would be pissed if something happened to her?

Damn user, way to draw attention to yourself.

c'ville tundra driver revealed

I have to admit, she looks good for her age. I figured she was early to mid-thirties.

Indeed. They're the niggers of Asia.

She looks like a cleaning lady in the OP's pic. For a $50 you could probably get clean towels and a rimjob.

There was a school board meeting where they were deciding to fire or punish her, but a bunch of her brainwashed kids invaded the place and caused a scene until they decided to let her go. However a couple months ago she was arrested and charged for inciting a riot.

I'm already on a list posting here. I don't really give a damn.

Meant for

doesn't matter. Only the memes matter.

Also imaging how much self hatred she'd grow learning that white nationalists idolized her as a symbol of white nationalism, like an unaware Tila Tequila

Wish we had cleaning ladies like that here then, can you send me one?

Not hardly, actually. Both last summer after the Sacto rumble, and especially after she was on Tucker after the Milo/UCB disaster, the Berkeley school district got thousands of calls. The superintendent at one point said as far as he knew, ALL were anti-Yvette. But that doesn't count for squat because the teacher's union (and neighboring Oakland) are fellow BAMN travellers and the district is scared of them.
She is truly awful. That said, I'd gladly butt fuck her.

Sure, I'll just poke some holes in the box and mail her out. She'll be there sometime next week, I didn't give her any diapers.

Helicopter when?

There's just something exotic about her, I don't know.

>There's just something exotic about her, I don't know.
>something toxic
>I don't know
Really, dude? Really?

Oh come on look at her.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ih56pRNMSc

I know. It's plain to see why she's fucked up.
That's why I couldn't understand your phrasing.

She's a sociopath, you don't go near that kind of crazy unless you want your dick chopped off in your sleep

But she's so kawaii.

Lmao they deleted all the comments on that video and all the rest of the videos on their channel

Massive dislikes too, they are too stupid to disable them

antifu

fascistfu

Are you fucking serious?
Link?

It's in the paste I posted.

Not memeing but she looks like a fucking goblin.

Only with brown gravy.

Anykne know when her court date is?

she just needs a BWC and she'll help save whites

Just saw it. Nicely done if you're responsible.
Have a cutie

Who wants a free helicopter ride?

Maybe. Antifa are doing gods work for the right imo. Just like the alt-right are doing gods work for the left.

After being arrested for assault and inciting a riot

dailycal.org/2017/08/13/busd-teacher-yvette-felarca-arraigned-assault-causing-riot/

and getting out on bond, she has since been spotted with terrorist organization Antifa on 4/4, 4/15, and now 8/27:

>youtube.com/watch?v=HL5C2Ao_28g

I wonder if the DA and PD are aware?

What I wouldn't give to get one clean, full-tilt haymaker with perfect connection right at the bridge of her nose

Antifa hates BAMN. Bull funcking shit. I go to UC Berkeley. They are BAMN 5 days a week and on the weekends wear black hooded sweatshirts and call themselves Antifa.

They are the exact same people.

SHILL SUSPICION LIST
As if real Sup Forums would even think about fucking this gook demon. She is the stuff of nightmares and violent fantasies.

Don't quote me retard.

never heard of hatefucking?

antifa is bamn you dolt

It's the challenge. Can we make her alt-right. The ultimate challenge.

Some Berkeley user has been posting memes IRL outside the school where she teaches.
>goodjobanon.jpg
>pls continue

Should have thought of that before you invaded them.

IRL memes posted outside her work. If it's you an seeon keep up the good work.

Stored. Thx.

they must be literally terrified of us even though they're the violent doomsday cult

ironic

proof more of you are from reddit or stormfront. KYS

Yvette Felarca, indeed.

SHILL SPOTTED

PREPARE TO EAT STANKY BLACK PUSSY FLAP ASSHOLES FELARCA