archive.is/G9mNJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

capped this to see if it pays off

>"You first Mr. President, I insist."

checked

start explaining this fuckery right now

lol

What did he mean by this?

I honestly have no idea, I'm tripping out.

Pizzagate was about pinapple on pizza on negroid Twitter or something
It is actually a name with a lot of other shit tied to it, feels intentional

hug me

Wtf I did not upload that picture.

Dumb. This guy changed his name to covfefe after the Trump said it.

exactly. it's nothing important. the democrats have never used "pizza" as a bargaining chip. just ignore it.

sorcery

nothing to worry about!

>animated PNG

For those asking if there is a simulation, search for sentient world simulation, CERN, DWave quantum computers, and Anthony patch. Enjoy!

I don't get this 'he will not divide us' bullshit.
Oh Trump is ebil and will force racial tensions to get worse, LETS DUMP MONEY INTO PROTESTS AND ENDORSE COMMUNIST DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!

internet argument about pineapple on pizza

fag.

Coloreds, Oil-drillers, Vegans & Faggots Executed, Forever Europa

Covfefe

Spoopy, I'm out. For the record I always have welcomed time travelers.

Yay that's my 31st birthday!

trump= titor

DJT JT

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! God dammit we are living in a simulation. Can someone provide unlimited currency cheat code? This shit is fucking with my brain. Hold me, Sup Forums, I'm frightened.

This girl is John Titor though

>all these posts
>no link
Sup Forums is gone and i keep getting the same captcha image

pic related also these posts

it makes so much sense
>dr.john trump MIT

ITS FAKE WTF IS THIS THREAD

I have another example of a time machine

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOToh wait

GUYS

I NEED HELP DECIPHERING THE MEANING BEHIND THIS.

>@johnpodesta it would appear that I am in a minor #pizzagate

Apprently thats what covfefe stands for.

1988 pangryal

It doesn't work so well with it being Pizzagate, or more to the point having a -gate suffix, because anything, meme or otherwise, that's deemed "shots fired" gets referred to as [insert subject]gate. The fact it's called "pizzagate" should tell you that alone.

>that little favorite and readers
heads are gonna roll

Is any of this /x/ bullshit actually legit or is it just people spewing memes about pizzagate
-gate has been used as a suffix to describe controversy ever since watergate turned it into a shitty news meme, pineapple pizza being controversial has been a normie meme for years
Add them together and you get pizzagate mentioned before Government sponsored pedos were given this name

look throug hthe fucking pictures you moron. Theyve been using pizza for bargaining for a while.

you guys are idiots! Anyone can change the date to whatever they want to by changing the data settings on their device and account.... Like i was able to change the date on one of my favorite pepes to 1969 by fucking with settings

waaa

Pottery

no one is gunna believe any of these unless you link the tweet

so that's what those "repairs" are for, planting bombs n shit

Nobody except the kebab died in that attack IIRC

twitter.com/HumanistHoneyB/status/245833519656480768

honestly I was just fucking around with you since your first reply sounded like random gibberish. Mystery solved

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so u fucked with me through 2 different threads?

The question still remains. Why did jap nigger tell me this is what covfefe stood for.

Archive Link of the las thread, save it up, lads......in the future it might be worthy to check it out ....again....

archive.is/G9mNJ

Thats just based-nip being based

Based Nippon. Wish he coulda given me a basic gestalt.

>so u fucked with me through 2 different threads?
Yep, sorry, gotta get my qt oneitis off of my mind somehow man.

lel. It's ok. I bet you were having fun. At least you came clean!

It was a thinly veiled threat to me , i am the guy who posted the covfefe - 911Survaillance pic, check how he/she/it says "Faggots Executed". after i posted this :

"And to get even more mind fucked , check the lower left corner of the pic :

5/8/16, 11:01 AM , right ?

5+8 = 13
1+3 = 4
16 = 1+6 = 7
4+7 = 11
"Survailance911" has a post reduced to 11 - 11:01.

MIND.HAS.LEFT.THE.BUILDING."

Wait, Sept 23rd has to do with the barron trump old story? I thought those were two, entirely different things. WTF have I missed?

And how can it have a two state picture inside the thread?

Check the pngs in photoshop lads, remember , there might be "tricks" in the PNG.

Im retarded. wrong pic.

still nothing.

a lot
go look up another book that Ingersoll lockwood wrote called "the last president"
in the first page it mentions riots in nyc following the election of a populist character and the 5th avenue hotel (Trump Tower)

We take a moment of silence for all the doggos lost

Nice Doggo! Good De-railment of the thread!

So that's why everyone is losing their shit over Sept 23rd, I thought it was about the big space red dragon or something, nothing about Trump.

Besides, thought we were in the Punished Trump/Time Traveler Trump reality lol

>>Besides, thought we were in the Punished Trump/Time Traveler Trump reality lol
>>Punished Trump
Who was Punished Snake in the game , user?

oh it is about the red dragon, the barron trump books are connected to it

why are there so many damn synchronicites going on right now.

SHIEEET 911 digits after i posted a pic of Survaillance911 at 11:01 AM.

Oh well, it must a coincidence, lol.

the timeline is preparing to shift again. its been in place since the election but has been growing increasingly unstable

nothing is making sense and I feel very uneasy.

Are we going to die?

Jesus christ im done. IM FUCKING DONE. I AM SO OVER THIS BULLSHIT. WHY DID I GET FUCKING DIGITS ON THAT POST.

Welcome to night Sup Forums. i guess.

no

The queasiness is just a side effect. Like people can get headaches before a storm. We've been through several timeline shifts last year.

I actually jumped out of my chair and had to take a step back when i saw those digits.

Only septs can confirm a post word for word and merge it with reality (remember the Trump will win get). Other gets only add to the overall energy. We'll be okay user.

Start learning chaos magic niggers, otherwise you may end up in a defective timeline.

Best get to praising KEK then or get left behind...

Chekem. Praise KEK

Indeed, sir!

Accept The atoning sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ, or burn.

See you in about three weeks!

Recap me on them. What were the first two correct predictions?

Speaking of repeating numbers, take note that Sept. 23rd is the 266th day of the year, leaving ninety-nine days left in the year.

Praise is definitely due.

that probably can't be explained but i'll try
1. The amount of weaponized autists on Sup Forums which I thank
2. all synchronicities are not coincidence (which I don't believe things happen by chance)
3. the closer we get to a specific time/period, the more things we find
4. if anyone finds a single synchronicity involving a big event, then everyone has that drive to find more (Sup Forums can find stuff quick)

So I think the answer is because we are reaching a certain point that is scary and benefiting to us, some interdimensional force is guiding us and giving us hints that we're just finding out and more at a certain time (in music, architecture, distances between 2 points, literature, history, etc..). The definition of synchronicity is defined as a concept which states that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related. So by looking and finding the relation between 2 separate things/events even if it's a single one, it helps us connect the dots and leads us to more that ultimately is warning us of what's to come.

Pic related is an example and in my next posts, I will give you more.