Christians...isn't Lucifer the good guy?

God created us to be his personal wind-up toy, Lucifer gave us consciousness and free will

Other urls found in this thread:

near-death.com/reincarnation/jesus/edgar-cayce-on-the-past-lives-of-jesus.html
truthbeknown.com/christ.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2C0PvdPxv-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4rlmNung7gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At the cost of disobeyed the creator of everything single molecule?

At the cost of disobeying the directions of the person that created Lucifer and sustains reality?

>probably not a smart idea

Lucifer understands and acknowledges human nature.

It's God who exterminates the world when his own flawed creations don't live up to his standards of excellence

my country is overrun with niggers and feminists and all kinds of ungodly faggotry. IF YOU VALUE CRITICAL THINKING THAT MUCH FUCK YOU.

And whose job is it to punish those evildoers?

So.. don't be a fuck up and that's it.

God punishes evil doers not Lucifer, Lucifer is being punished as well.

You're a moron if you don't think lucifer is the original false flag
God knows all
He made lucifer because without temptation, moral choices have no risk and no value. For us to be truly good, instead of merely being, we have to have the option of being bad, thus free choice is needed, and lucifer becomes the instrument of that, so mankind forever associates our free will comes at the cost of a lifetime of temptation

Are you a christian or not? He preaches ungodliness and you are saying it's good he punishes those for it.

the fuck?

he tests people, and punishes those who don't deserve salvation. What's the point of the world if everyone gets a free pass?

Lucifer only brings knowledge. God brings wisdom. Lucifer causes us to mistake one for the other and this is what causes our downfall.

Paradise lost isn't canon. It's pretty much a bible fanfiction

3/5 comments are OP.

Better than a pasta I guess.

Lucifer, Biblically born, from a personally Agnostic standpoint, sounds like the authority these days...So....If you're happy - Why are you OPing?

If I'm wrong and a Christian God is what is heading our direction....prove it?
Couldn't give a fifth of a fuck what you are, With the way things are these days I'm ready to dirt nap your ass, so, what are you buying, stranger?

Poor Lucifer. Created by an omnipotent being just to shoulder all the blame (of all the other fuckups he decides to create).

The first goy.

. . . it was god that gave man free will, wasn't it?

But never the less, it's not that he cares about us, he just wants to stick it to god.

Lucifer is like a democratic politician. Gibz dat to get you on his side to further his agenda.

Shit, in my 4X games, I form defensive pacts with people all the time so others won't attack me while I attack others and conquer the map. Once I've finished conquering everyone I dont have a defensive pact with, I attack those I have one with.

the abrahamic religions were created by desert jews in the middle east thousands of years ago

jews are psychopathic, therefor the god they made up is psychopathic and the "devil" of said religion is of course going to be a good guy

No, Jesus is the good guy. Lucifer is the bad guy. Didn't you read the Bible?

I read that God has a habit of wiping out entire cities, nations, and worlds whenever he feels like the people don't live up to his standards of morality

creating people imperfect, then torturing them for all eternity when they fail to measure up

Satan didn't convince Eve to eat the fruit of knowledge to free her. He was trying to validate his rebellion by proving that not only did the angels not need God's authority but neither did man. He was trying to imply that if a hairless monkey could rule himself then certainly angels could also. Satan was a vain, arrogant, pretty boy who wanted to create his own faction in this dimension with himself as god of this universe. In Heaven he held a high position within the hierarchy of the angels and was considered the most attractive of all of them.

13 You were in E′den, the garden of God.
-

You were adorned with every precious stone
—Ruby, topaz, and jasper;
chrys′o·lite, onyx, and jade; sapphire, turquoise,+ and emerald;
And their settings and mountings were made of gold.

They were prepared on the day you were created.

Christianity and the story of Jesus Christ were created by members of various secret societies, mystery schools and religions in order to unify the Roman Empire under one state religion. In developing such a fabrication, this multinational cabal drew upon a multitude of myths and rituals that existed long before the Christian era, and reworked them for centuries into the religion passed down to us today. Contrary to popular belief, there was no single man who was at the genesis of Christianity; Jesus was many characters rolled into one. These characters personified the ubiquitous solar myth, and their exploits were well known, as reflected by such popular deities as Mithras, Heracles/Hercules, Dionysos and many others throughout the Roman Empire and beyond. The story of Jesus as portrayed in the Gospels is revealed to be nearly identical in detail to that of the earlier savior-gods Krishna and Horus, who for millennia preceding Christianity held great favor with the people. The Christ Conspiracy shows the Jesus character as not unique or original, not "divine revelation."

>reddit teir meme
>>>r/atheism

most intelligent post in thread
The evolution of "satan" and "lucifer" as personified concepts is quite interesting and spans a thousand years

In earlier forms of the bible lucifer was more of a loki-esque deciever than outright evil. He was arrogant, vain, rebellious, insubordinate to god, and generally wrong about shit.
He wasnt viewed as as this moustache twirling villain until the catholics needed a bogeyman to scare illiterate serfs into submission.

Theres possibly evidence that the original mythos even hinted that god would forgive and redeem satan if he would only let go of his pride and repent. More of a tragic warning of what being trapped in vanity and arrogance and ego can end up with you permanantly seperated from god.

>all these ameriniggers nt knowing the diference between lucifer and Satan
protestants are truly heretic

>actually being a mythicist
Mainstream Near Eastern religion scholars laugh at you

>Christianity and the story of Jesus Christ
>unify the Roman Empire
Catholics != Christian

Learn the difference, it just might save your life.

Does not change the fact that Jesus is a figment of imagination.

Lucifer is the morning star, a metaphor used in Isaiah 14 to refer to the King of Babylon
It was later misappropriated as an allegorical reference to the devil
"Satan" as an individual was retconned into earlier OT passages once he was adopted during the Persian period
git gud

Without Lucifer we'd be literal beasts.
Plus his body count is so fucking low in the Bible compared to God's and he never killed anyone for vengence, only for one experiment that God took part in as well.

We aren't flawed until we follow Satan. Why would you assume following Satan would reveal your, "your real nature," instead of the one that made you.

Hey did you know if you download this app you can make your iPhone waterproof?

Yeah, He is a God of WRATH after all. You thought he was some namby-pamby sweetness and light kind of guy who just LET IT GO when people started eating each other's poops and raping their kids?

>sources: none

>buying into middle eastern religions

I laugh at anyone who thinks Jesus actually existed. Grow up, no one is "saving" you.

Your dipshit mestizo pagan bastardized version of catholicism has fuckin drug runners as saints. Why the fuck should we take your view on it any more seriously?

It wasn't Catholics, it was protestants using revisionist history so they could argue they weren't so different from catholics.
Devils, i.e. demonic minions were uses to scare people during the middle ages far more than lucifer himself.

Dualistic bs. Choice was there with or without Satan. He was just the bad kid down the street we shouldn't be talking to.

>God created us to be his personal wind-up toy,

He created us in his image. To have all his qualities of love, power, wisdom, and justice. He wants us to be holy like he is holy.

>Lucifer gave us consciousness and free will

Actually, God gave us consciousness and free will. Without those Satan could do nothing with Adam and Eve.

>Lucifer understands and acknowledges human nature.

He's responsible for for "human nature." All the greed, lust, lack of self-control, violence, hatred, he is responsible for. Not knowledge. In fact, knowledge is the last thing he wants you to have because knowledge of him leads to his enemies Jesus Christ and Jehovah God.

>It's God who exterminates the world when his own flawed creations don't live up to his standards of excellence

God freely forgives flawed humans when they screw up. He exterminates humans that WILLFULLY oppose him. He gave Pharoah of Egypt MANY chances to obey him and never did. He gives everyone chances to stop their stupidity but they choose not to so he exterminates them. He has every right to do so because he created everything and all life is owned by him.

Life is a privilege not a right. You don't have the right to live.

There's no such thing as an afterlife. The Bible teaches no such thing.

itt: edgelords anonymous

Read The Christ Conspiracy, it's over 400 pages, you want me to type it out for you.

How about the entire Jesus story was stolen from Krishna with over 400 direct similarities.

>eating each other's poops and raping their kids?
Where exactly in the Bible does it say not to do that?

Mythicism is a fringe position in Biblical scholarship. Plenty of irreligious scholars acknowledge the historicity of some sort of Yeshua individual. This has nothing to do with religious belief but rather historical analysis.

Satan said "hey god, can I kill this guys family just to prove a point" Gods like "fuck yeah man, do er up!"

So I mean since satan only ever acts with gods permission even his bodycount is really more attributable to god anyhow.

>Not buying into bullshit makes someone "edgy"

no wonder people are lost

Yeah,, if only God worked like communism where you were forced to be good.... Oh wait.

near-death.com/reincarnation/jesus/edgar-cayce-on-the-past-lives-of-jesus.html

unless you consider reincarnation

Over or under this faggot being 15 years old???

lmao what a tard
Even other Mythicists have disowned this pile of execrable nonsense

This was pretty stupid from a historical point of view. Oh look similarities, it must be some secret cabal.

Logic does not check out.

JDF SHILLLLLL

Christianity bases almost every ritual on paganism, even the trinity is an ancient Egyptian religion. Just face reality that that religion is just a control system and you've been living a lie, the sooner the better.

no, that was satan. lucifer was an angel god cast out of heaven because he would not bow down to humanity. satan is the one who granted intelligence to humanity.

>creating people imperfect, then torturing them for all eternity when they fail to measure up

He didn't create imperfect people. God has spared and released imperfect people from annihilation many times. He allowed a lot of Egyptians who collaborated with Israelites in Egypt to live. He allowed Rahab and her family to live even though she was a prostitute. He allowed the entire city of Nineveh to live when they were scheduled for extermination as well. He allowed many Jews to live when Babylon came and destroyed Jerusalem. God has allowed many to be spared and continues to do so to this day.

He destroys WILLFUL sinners and opposers. Not imperfect people.

Without free will man never would have chosen to go against G-d's wishes and eat from the tree of knowledge

That's not strictly true.
Lucifer's big Prometheus debut in the form of a snake definitely wasn't kosher. That's why God cursed all snakes, because apparently Satan likes snakes...actually....why the fuck did God curse all snakes if the talking snake was meant to be Satan? Why not just curse Satan?

"Lucifer" isn't a real thing in Christianity. It's the Latin translation of Morning Star, a mocking epithet used in an oracle against a Babylonian king. Everything about the fallen rebellious angel, better to rule in hell than serve in heaven, all that came later.

If you're posting a meme from Mike Carey's Lucifer, I'm sure you've read Sandman and you know what Lucifer said to Cain about Milton.

yes religion is a control system. because people are fucking evil when left to their devices you kike

truthbeknown.com/christ.htm

Wow, "Acharya S" found a bunch of similarities between Jesus and Krishna? really vibrates my vittles

what do you think was goin' on in Sodom and Gommorhoha man? poop everywhere

I have a feeling your the teenage faggot with muh love Jesus faggotry. Only a mental midget could be that cucked.

Not bad, id belive in that

Normie get out

Jesus Christ and Lord Krishna.

Analyze this

Both are believed to be sons of God since they were divinely conceived
The birth of both Jesus of Nazareth and Krishna of Dwarka and their God-designed missions were foretold
Both were born in unusual places — Christ in a lowly manger and Krishna in a prison cell
Both were divinely saved from death pronouncements
Evil forces pursued both Christ and Krishna in vain
Christ is often depicted as a shepherd; Krishna was a cowherd
Both appeared at a critical time when their respective countries were in a torpid state
Both died of wounds caused by sharp weapons — Christ by nails and Krishna by an arrow
The teachings of both are very similar — both emphasize love and peace
Krishna was often shown as having a dark blue complexion — a color close to that of Christ Consciousness
SIMILARITY IN NAMES
Christ comes from the Greek word 'Christos', which means "the anointed one". Again, the word 'Krishna' in Greek is the same as 'Christos'.

Whole lotta Sodomy and Gommorhohay.
The latter was so super duper bad we don't even know what it was now.
Zero mention of eating poo poo though.

Most archetypes you find in organized religion are going to be repeated because humans have a shared biology and the struggle for life is similar across the world
Groups of three, shedding of blood, breaking of bread, imaginings about where your consciousness goes after death, all can be found in any advanced people
Religion itself co-evolved with humanity and is more of a help than a hindrance, it ensures group cohesion and tribal survival

If they're is a Creator, then the meaning of life is to obey Him. The purpose of a tool is whatever it's Maker wills for it. They are judged on how well they live up to His expectations.

Join the great rebellion

youtube.com/watch?v=2C0PvdPxv-w

>Be Jesus
>The son
>Have 12 disciples
>Born on the winter solstice
>People worship you even though you are just a calender

Religion is for cucks and good goys. Prove me wrong

Jesus wasn't real, you have been living a lie.
Where is Jesus then? Waiting for another kid to die of cancer. Where is this magic faggot then?

Heres the best rationale I have heard for it:
>god created man so something with free will could admire the rest of his creation
>god knew humanity was in its infancy and created the garden of eden so that humanity had a place to find its feet
>he made them immortal, innocent and pure so that they could live there more easily
>he also left them with the choice to choose total free will on thier own
>once they matured enough and chose it he didnt really punish or curse us so much as impose reasonable limits on our abilities
>imagine a world where not only do people like stalin, mao, or hillary clinton not only live forever but CANT DIE
>Imagine the utter decadent and lazy navel-gazing if humanity never got hungry, tired, never faced or overcame challenges

God didnt curse us with mortality, he limited the damage a shithead could do to a single lifetime and gave us challenges, trials, tribulations and sorrows to overcome so that we might improve and progress forward instead of just floating along for eternity in an idiotic bovine stupor.

No he didn't that was God. And you mistakenly confuse a character from the story of Job (jobe), with the serpent from eden which is specifically stated to be an animal.

Most people get their ideas about "lucifer" from Milton and Hollywood movies, not from the Torah / Bible.

What's your ideology?

that's just fucking embarrassing
literally zeitgeist-tier

youtube.com/watch?v=4rlmNung7gk

Modern religion is for weak minded losers who crave mind control.

Easy there bro. The fedora and katana dont need to come out. If it makes you feel better imagine we are discussing the meaning of some kind of mythos or lore to some fantasy story.

>critical thinking
>don't eat this you'll die
>eats it and dies
You were saying?
>but but he said we wouldn't die :(

Refute the facts then.
You have ZERO proof Jesus existed except "hurr durr it's in this book" .

Weak.

That's an interesting theory but why would we care if all the tyrants lived forever if we also lived forever?
Not many tyrants die of old age, most are deposed eventually.

Nope. Many historians. Go worship some cacti or other objects such as yourself perhaps

Prove me wrong

Well god created lucifer,
/thread

>mind control
Without religion, people take drugs and refuse to wait until marriage. They don't even have children. Atheism is responsible for current state of things.

Historians??????
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gross.

>Adam and Eve are still living!
>this is critical thinking!
So fucking retarded

>Paradise lost isn't canon. It's pretty much a bible fanfiction
Revelation specifically states he'll be cast into the lake of fire

You guys are missing the big picture.
Who created God?
Super God, that's who.
If you're not praying to Super God, you're a literal cuck.

Yeah. Herstorians for you

You don't need religion to lead a moral life dummy.
Modern religion is nothing but politics and money raising for those elites.

Nobody did you pervert. Did you create electricity? No. Do you even understand it? No. Can you see or touch it. Maybe. But no

Both Christianity and Hinduism come from the same origin story. Though it is very true, the story is many years older. Civilization has been reset several times it is hard to give a time frame. Jews and Muslims worship Lucifer .

Not my fault you live a life of degeneracy and disappoint your family every waking moment.

>ID is "super cereal"

>12+ posts of utter faggotry
>on a Friday night
>on a Nigerian glass-blowing forum

Go make a pissbed in the corner you already just shat all over the floor

Super God created electricity, duh.

What? The Krishna story predates Jesus by over 2000 years.

You need a concrete ideology on which to base your actions. Otherwise you worship pleasure and run from pain.

He's essentially a remake of Prometheus from Greek mythology
>Human appear, slowly advancing and discovering fire
>Zeus takes fire away, wants humanity to be dependent on Olympian gods
>Humans cold and miserable, worship Olympian gods for survival
>Prometheus feels sorry, gives fire to humans
>Also teaches them math, science and medicine
>Zeus pissed off, punishes him for betrayal
>Chained to a rock and eaten by birds in a never-ending hell
>Humanity also punished by Zeus through sending a woman (Pandora) to plague man with her insanity

Lucifer was cast out of the heaven to hell for rebelling against God. Lots of parallels with Adam and Eve along with forbidden knowledge. "Lucifer" is literally "light bringing" in Latin.

No, as your pic suggests, we could be living in one giant nudist colony. The goddam snake fucked it all up.

T. richard dawkins
god is eternal.
it was a joke, as always the fag has a stick up his ass

Keep diggin that hole