Are you tired of winning?

Are you tired of winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEVER

Not yet.

The Daily Stormer and Stormfront are gone.
How is that winning?

No. There's a lot more winning to do before I'll get tired of this. Every shill on here makes my dick harder. Every whiny facebook post is glorious. The end of the world is coming but I am happy and prepared.

cliffs on what happened?

I'm of all this winning. Please, my president! It's just too much winning!

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

I'd like some more winning please

In all seriousness, I have been quite pleased with Trump and Tillerson's diplomacy thus far

> implying that we need news outlets at this point, even right-wing ones

People like you are useful idiots I guess, but holy fuck you definitely are idiots. You need sites to lead you around by the nose instead of reaching your own conclusions. (((They))) are scared. No one bothered to touch these sites before because they weren't a threat, but they cannot beat the fundamental problem which is that the average person is starting to get tired of listening to niggers and kikes. Even Trump is just a tool for our way of thinking - even if he were to be removed or go full-fledged globalist (and he's showing signs every now and then) it still wouldn't fix (((their))) problem.

Yes, having control of media is for idiots.
Things will be much better when we're unable to contradict the MSM and all our sites are shut down.

>77
>77
>77
>77
>77

The wall is not there, so to me there is no winning . He's just a traitor

News outlets will still be necessary to Cliff Notes the data. I do hope news outlets of the future are more objective.

Were you expecting a wall to suddenly appear? The propositions are massive. It's gonna take some time.

Yeah, couldn't even pull out the Muslim ban but he will pull out the damn wall. Keep dreaming retard

No

>"Hahahaha Trump couldn't get enough votes on (x) thanks a lot Trump all your fault!!"
>"The only reason Obama couldn't do (x) is because the Republicans blocked him!!"

>the last 6 months
>winning

hopefully you realise truly winning likely means he loses?
>Hillary
>jail

We're winning?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

yes faggot

Trump has a majority in house and senate, and swung his cock around about "muh great dealmaking". Stop the Whataboutism with Obama deflection, shill.

>neocons aren't globalist
>Mccain id a true ally to the republicans
Nice try, faggot

>shill
Jesus, what projection. He has a majority but that isn't always enough. His healthcare plan got blocked by one vote - and it was from a Republican.

leftists are very vengeful nasty people.

>His twitter is still so powerful it forces the left to cover stupid typos for weeks without end

Better end DACA with no compromises, no exceptions. Anything less is not wining.