youtube.com/watch?v=fB4dJRjvyfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

AWOOOOVEMENT

Who awoo?
You awoo?
Awoo too!

Fuck anime

Notice how nobody in the media knows ahead of time what Trump is doing with DACA.

The leakers have been btfo.

Any "leaks" now may be test leaks to try and bait/prod the media.

this

But will they be arrested and tried for treason?

4th for uma delicia!

Sarah every single press conference
>that's all being finalized
>no details yet
>it's all being finalized, we'll anounce it next week
>i have no information on that yet
>i'll get back to you
>i'm not gonna get into the details
>i believe we already answered that [time] ago
>The President's been pretty clear on his position
>again i've said this five or six times already
>shut the fuck up already you fucking faggots
>it's still being finalized
lel

we are the magapedes
this movement is well underway
me and lauren are already putting your donations back into the movement dont worry

awoo~

The white house ones i doubt; but possibly the ones leaking the general flynn shit and such

Don't try and tell me you wouldn't.

Oh fuck, Kellyanne was on Hannity!? Where's the "I love Kellyanne" pirate!? I had to miss the initial airings and just catching the repeats.

Kill yourself, anti-white fag.

Thanks again for delivery, friend.

Reminder NOT to donate vegan food to Texans, it is toxic for them. God bless Texas.

Huma Abedin FOIA digging thread:

M A G A

Huma NOT delicia

>i'll get back to you
never gets back to you

She looks different, more natural?

GODDAMMIT JUDGE HOLD THIS FUCKING SPY IN CONTEMPT ALREADY

Can someone add a tinfoil hat to Katy Perry and a text bubble with "the russians hacked the elections, cnn told me so"

WHY IS HE NOT IN A CELL

Thanks, Texas. Just getting the permission from your overlords to open carry your own private property upon your hip a few months ago is #based!

Isnt that lying to a judge then if Uber disavows him as a driver? Lol weasely fucker

nice meme i can already see it now

>sarah you said last week that you'd get back to us
>oh yeah sorry, i'll have to get back to you on that, i havent checked ;^)

>screencapping your own post
What a shame

Wonder how long until he gets suicided...

Where the fuck are legit Trump figures??? Everything is crap and LOLDRUMPH shit.

Shit. Guess I missed a reply too. No problem, my dude. I'd still bang that spaghetti.

funny, it's the same answers I get when I ask a girl out on a date.

I'm about to stop a wooing time for sleepy posting

>poster in the pic is leaf
>poster posting it is flip
post by this ID

LOCK HIM UP
O
C
K

H
I
M

U
P

I can add hell

>full JUST.

Bail.

Oh my god

herobuilders.com/political/political action figures 2016.htm

Veganism is okay.

It's like sleepy posters have subliminally implanted themselves into /ptg/. We are all low energy tonight!

>There were right and wrong people on both sides of this hitler-killing debacle

They ware worryingly excited about that spaghetti.

Don’t call me anymore. I hate you. God, you’re persistent. I wouldn’t be caught dead with you. You’re bothering me. There’s no way we can start over again, you jerk! Goodbye. I wish you’d think. Are you being serious? I have no interest in getting back together with you. Look at you. Let’s just be friends. This all was just a cheap thing. Do I even know you? You’re getting me nervous. Why don’t you do the world a favor and just die? Who the hell are you? I don’t love you that way. Who the hell are you? I couldn’t care less whether you lived or died. I don’t want you in my life. None of your business. To be honest, you get on my nerves. I don’t need you anymore. Stop following me around! I can’t do this anymore. Don’t get me wrong. Why won’t you take “no” for an answer? Who would want to go out with you? You’re bothering me. Let’s break up! Go away. Please stop. I don’t need you. Are you still here? I never did. I can’t stand the sight of you. Why won’t you leave? Let’s just be friends. I thought I asked you to leave. You don’t own me. Get out. Grow up, would you?! I don’t want you around anymore, you wimp!

WHY IS A TREASONOUS SPY WHO SOLD SECRETS TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS AND IS WORKING TO TAKE DOWN THE US ALLOWED TO POST BAIL

Want to talk about it, user?

He's a Democrat asset and therefore immune to US law.

I wish I knew.

Because he hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

Hillary derangement syndrome is just shilling at this point

I would be too. I mean look at it. That's like the absolute perfect amount of sauce. The only thing that's missing is a little bit of cheese.

What is this nonsense
I think we broke them

Trump is going to end the dreamer program while making all dreamers who aren't criminals and have no connection to Mexico US citizens.

Thousands of Mexicans children will be citizens thanks to Trump. The media will blow a gasket trying to spin it.

I’d rather die than do it with you!

He hasn't been charged with treason, just improper handling or data or some such. Potentially bribes I suppose.

The best thing yet, I`ve seen some news about him some time ago.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake..

It's ok user, have a nice comfy sleep, the awooing will continue!

>tfw poor self esteem and been single these past 3 years
>tfw I broke up with her
>that post is making me pray for the sweet sweet oblivion of death
I can never understand how a loving man could hear that from a woman he cares about and not just withdraw into himself until he becomes a shell of a person. Like if the next woman I ask out says that shit, I would probably just make a bad face walk away and then run my car off the highest bridge around at 90 mph and pray that I get crushed in the least painful way

she is so (((beautiful)))

notice the 'I've just been MKUltraed' look. I see this look usually right before I hear 'Please click and subscribe.'

Are you trying to sound like fucking Podesta?

>someone fleeing the country mid crime wasnt deemed flight risk and denied bail
>christopher cantwell was

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? A WHHOOOOOOOOOREEEEE!

I got a cancerous tumor from this post, thanks.

It's early but stuff could be going down on November 4th.

Remember Occupy Washington?
Well this could be Occupy 2.0

The regressive lefties will rise up and occupy at least 5 American cities desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=fB4dJRjvyfM

I suspect that antifa will get involved cause a riot and possibly we will have many memes.

You pathetic loser. Sad!

Thank you.
To the rest of the sleepy posters in this thread. I bless thee with restful sleeps. Go to bed.

use the deuz ex.

Don't reply to me or my posts ever again.

Awaaaaaahh!

tick tock drumpfies. it's only a matter of time. the entire house of cards is coming crashing down lol. fascist wannabe scumbag politician drumpf is done for

Give it back nigger.

Give the hat back, shill.

>I hate to sound like a broken record, but since you guys are being one, I guess I have to too
Sarah's pretty savage

The fact you wont ban these faggots is why we do it
Enforce the rules or we wont follow the social contract........anywhere ever

Fucking coward. So what if a bitch hates you? Tough up. Hit the gym. Stop following people around if they don't like you, it shows you are weak. If they "play nice" and don't tell you they hate you early, tell them to 'fess up if they do.
>Oh user, you're so funny. But I'm late so I have to go.
>Stacy, be honest, do you dislike me?
Guarantee you, that shit will set you free. Stop being a beta orbiter and feeling sorry for yourself when these obviously-going-to-fail relationships fail. You don't need anyone in your life but friends and family. Get off your ass and be a man.

>he has no human soul
the desire to create and bond in peace and good faith is ingrained in men. Maybe not innercity ghetto niggers like you. Real people. Ya know, us white people. Now go deal some pot and get caught in a driveby you massive shit sucking douchebag

>pre-Madonnas
KEK

Give back her hat, you petty thief.

>her not just banging some autistic kid directly leads to the whole world getting tang'd
Asuka was the true villain in Eva, right? We all agree?

impressive size

>katy perry if hillary had won

Are you insulting my kinda cross-eyed THICC waifu?

you pathetic faggot
grow a pair and stop worshipping the pussy

alpha as fuck

>Trump about to go down as the next most expensive
>but just prior to leaving office he donates just enough $ to the government so that he ends up being $1 cheaper than Obama.

So much for German efficiency, this jew survived 6 Nazi concentration camps

Remember, we're the insensitive ones. Don't even be honest or factual if it might hurt her feelings.