Commies be like

Commies be like...

"we're winning the culture war and nothing can stop us n-"

politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

Congrats! now the FBI and homeland security recognize you as domestic terrorists! Just like literal nazis (:

see, you guys arent so different after all.

WATCH 0 (ZERO) Commie flags respond to this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
youtube.com/watch?v=fB4dJRjvyfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the archive
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

Fuck off spam bot

You got a problem with based archive Norway?

t. Tyrone

come on breh, norway bot is awesome

You little shit head!

We love Nordbot in these parts. You though, can FOAD whenever you're ready.

>I want to click clickbait
>being this retarded

No, nazi's are assholes. Big difference.

>MFW FBI nigger baiting Antifa faggots to reply to this
>MFW this might actually work

What's even the point of nordbot? Just put
>unvis.it
in front of the url

bumping for commie flags.

> what's the point of a sentiant A.I. that denies ourbenemies revenue and comes with the bantz?

We all know they are cowards, it is why they used commissars and mg's to shoot them into the front.

just make it open season on antifa, if more than 10 masked ppl gather in an area they are terrorist and legal to put down by any means.

Massive kike shill bot

you hate the usa stop their protection under the law of the usa.

by the same token they would not be prosecuted under the law. they have chosen to reside outside the law,

>now the FBI and homeland security recognize you as domestic terrorists!
The best part is that they were considered domestic terrorists in early 2016 UNDER OBAMA. Imagine how fucked they will be now.

Don't expect the Trump admin to make any public statements about Antifa other than the occasional aside. They are building a long term case, gathering intelligence, and infiltrating them. They don't want to tip their hats.

They are going to find the head of the snake and cut it off, and hundreds of these fuckers will end up going to prison for a long time.

TWO LOCKS?

>Just put
>>unvis.it
>in front of the url
I make sure they work before I post them, unvis.it fails on about 75% of the articles.

>fails on about 75%
Sorry, I mean 25%.

it was during obama's term but apparently they kept this secret from him and DNC stooges

>tip their hats

I knew Don was a fedoralord all along.

peasant alert

Speaking of commies

Remember, they are coming on Nov. 4th
youtube.com/watch?v=fB4dJRjvyfM

they'll be going to fema camps

LOL they're going to inconvenience a bunch of leftists in their own cities, and barely at that. More leftists line up photos for us to gawk at in bemusement.

Yet they have objectively more class than antifa. The irony is thicc yet not surprising at all

>Hmmm a government run by a bunch of rich capitalist assholes recognizes communist organization as terrorist? Man I'm so fucking surprised.

Cool your jets faggot, FBI all but admitted they're only doing this since they Nazi recruitment.

>communist organization
Strictly speaking this isn't true. Shoo shoo shill, I'm tired of baby talk on this.

they fear Nazi recruitment*

>alt right shilling antifa as a threat

>when they had a very own alt white autist commit mass murder terrorism with a vehicle just a few weeks ago

I am laffing

Liberty Prime Intensifies

Kill yourself lad

Don't you know that hamplanet is orbiting the earth right now?

Well, good to know they were already ahead of on recognizing Antfags as the threat to national security and societal integrity that they represent

Well I mean, keeping the peace is kind of their job. They're pretty spooked by how tense things have gotten and they have no idea how to deal with things escalating this far. I'm all for them trying to defuse this shit before it degenerates into shootings in the street between both sides.

I also hope they are looking into possible foreign or domestic (read: government insider) ties to Antifa and just stoking the flames of a race/ideological civil war in general. None of this escalation is organic and there is definitely a (((guiding hand))) behind it.

I am going to be putting up some poster around berk. pic related.wanna help?

>one fat communist thug steamrolled by the challenger of peace
>mass murder

When you make actions that literally create more nazis, i think it's pretty safe to assume you're a terrorist.
I mean, if i go to my yard and build this huge machine that spits nazis out of it, i probably would be arrested for doing that.

fuck you

>mass murder
>1 dead

>cover face
>have distinct tattoos in full view

oh boy

since trump represents fascism, and all people who are against fascists are antifa, then by proxy antifa killed someone else just the other day.
fuck off

Refuse Fascism is being headed by Bill Ayers.

Bill Ayers
>founded and lead the Weather Underground
>participated in the bombing of NYCPD headquarters
>participated in the bombing of the United States Capitol Building
>participated in the bombing of the Pentagon

Weather Underground did the following besides the above:
>planned to arm the Black Panthers and try to get them to fight the cops/government
>planned to rob a bank
>robbed a national guard armory and killed a responding police officer
>bombed the Haymarket police statue twice
>planned and carried out a multi day riot called the "Days of Rage"
>sniper attack on Cambridge police station
>bombed police cars in Chicago
>bombed an ROTC building
>bombed the San Francisco police department killing one, injuring several
>molotov'd the house of a judge
>bombed the national guard building in Washington DC
>bombed the San Francisco hall of justice (bomb failed to explode)
>bombed the Bank of America in New York
>bombed the US Army base in San Francisco
>bombed the Bank of America HQ
>broke Timothy Leary out of jail
>bombed Marin county courthouse
>bombed queens traffic court
>bombed a long island courthouse
>bombed the Harvard Center for International Affairs
>attempted to bomb the First National City Bank in NY
>threw a firebomb at the Royal National Bank in NYC
>bombed the office of california prisons
>bombed the NY department of corrections
>bombed Bundy's office at MIT
>bombed the 103rd police precinct in NY
>bombed the ITT headquarters in NY
>bombed the US Department of health, education and welfare
>bombed the california attorney general's office
>bombed Gulf Oil's pittsburgh hq
>bombed the Anaconda Corporation
>bombed the state department
>bombed department of defense in Oakland
>bombed lots of more shit

Functionally the organization disbands in 1977 but after 1977 several members end up getting arrested for things like robbing a Brinks armored car and killing 2 cops.

>it
why the switch from archive.is to unvis?

>mass murder
>1 dead
by weight or volume it was

What if I told you we couldn't prevent the escalation?
What if I told you de escalation would destroy our people?

That cop look so done with this shit... yet have bills to pay unless those welfare "warriors" so he be jobbing some more.

Yeah... Can someone explain to me in more depth what Antifia is? I've been watching youtube videos and doing my research. Just curious.

Sorry. *Antifa

>halfway through they literally blame Trump for antifa via getting elected
I fucking hate the media

This isn't good though, we needed the mainstream left and media to double down and support antifa so the civil war would come sooner

>They are building a long term case, gathering intelligence, and infiltrating them.

This.

Not even this report was suppose to get out

>Bashing based archive bot

Too late. The NSA went through everyone's Facebook posts and tweets regarding antifa. The verdict was 'not good' so the democracts checked their email and saw that they need to disavow because the public isn't a fan.

I use both on random rotation.

>the anarchists that seek to counter white supremacists
>By JOSH MEYER

bullshit, they're not gonna get shit done at this rate i'm tired of all the (((nothing happening))) going on with antifa. Where the fuck are the consequences for these cunts????? We get like 14 a riot??? that shit is underwhelming man i'm tired of this. tired.

I hope you're right but I seriously doubt it. I'll will ,however, take any win we can get.

Good post, have bump.

Trannies with anger issues.