idtech.com/kids/tech-camps/courses/diy-build-laptop-learn-coding/
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
pi-top.com/static/media/pi-topStopMotion.7f9f6324.webm
pi-top.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muh me loge?

B8

we wat bill gates n sheiit

Also build a laptop? What did he upgrade the hdd and ram?

Is that supposed to be a P-51D? Jesus fuck it looks more like a Bearcat or something.

This kid can't even draw basic WW2 fighter aircraft.

A nigger who can assemble little more than glorified lego should be praised. Too bad he'll be killed via ak47 over a dispute involving chicken wings.

This pic will trigger the street shitter the most.

the pic doesn't trigger me its the 35k likes that trigger me.

he probably bought it and turned it on

maybe installed kaspersky like a massive faggot

makes me feel happy desu

This little African king invented computers, and we all owe him a debt of gratitude. We're all using his invention right now.

What triggers me is that you don't use a toilet

POO

blacks keep getting held down by whites
it's not fair

HOW CAN SHE SHIT?

HOW CAN SHE SHIT HOW CAN SHE SHIT?

>kaspersky
what's wrong with it

>kid takes first step in understanding computer tech
>beginner laptop
>only reason it could trigger anyone is because Sup Forums and dindus dont mix
>mfw we are triggered over fucking nothing

kek

Chup kar bache

W-WOAH!!
-
W
O
A
H

POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

Its actually kind of sad, black people really are so stupid they think things that real humans do;
IE: building a computer are simple things like clicking "upgrade RAM from 8gb to 12gb" on dell.com because thats the best their brain can do and they literally can't process the real meaning of things beyond that.
Their native culture don't even have a written language or understanding of abstract concepts like "obligation" or "responsibility." How are they supposed to understand advanced technology, mathematics, or scientific theory?

They want so much to just be normal capable people, but they literally can't be. They have undeveloped brains from centuries of never having to adapt to anything. So here they are claiming to be equal to the rest of us while ironically showing why they are not. They will forever be trapped in this loop until they mix themselves into other genepools and create a hybrid negro that is slightly less retarded.

Thats why they keep redefining what black is. Because the only members of their community that amount to anything at all(beyond being a pro athlete) are always mixed.

Any one can build a gaming pc.
This nigger isnt special.

Building a computer is like doing a easy puzzle with instructions on the back of it.

This computer kit is a raspberry pi that you snap into a case and attach USB and power plug extenders to the sides of the case and you plug in a ribbon cable for the screen and it's done

It might not even be a ribbon cable, it might be just a regular impossible-to-fuck-up modular cable

Anytime they do this with a black kid it's something stupid like he upgraded the ram or applied thermal paste and normies think its super advanced shit.

He failed at something which chinese children in foxconn plants do every day. In the left picture you can see the right hand side of the case isnt screwed in and is hanging down.

Even less, he stuck a RasPi inside of a case and plugged in a couple cables - idtech.com/kids/tech-camps/courses/diy-build-laptop-learn-coding/

omg he assembled something!
obviously the superior race.
sage to all fields.

Neither is Canada stfu

am triggered. if he holds the laptop long enough he will probably get a free spot at an ivy league university, rape 3 women graduate with a 2.7 and become a project director at microsoft and still not know how to read.

Turn off ur trip faggot

Nah I love my guy

Lego-assembling nigger
saged

>see ugly nigger in the morning
>day ruined
Fuck you for ruining my eid.

>but na for inside bush she dey poopoo, fuckking based pidgin

Built implies that he sourced a bunch of individual parts and put them all together in order to create a somewhat bespoke computer.

Good luck doing that with a laptop. Chances are she's highlighting his ordering of a laptop off newegg (lol nigger can't into newegg, probably dell) as if he actually made the damn thing.

Niggers are fucking stupid.

He'll be killed by a stolen 9mm in a dispute over someone's shoes getting scuffed.

Well, he basically snapped legos together (poorly) using an idiot-proof kit.
At least he isnt shooting someone for sneakers (in this pic).

>nigguh dem screws be like dem screws on da CHAINZ dat da white man put on us to hold us DOWN nigguh ain twist dem muddahfugas in so we can BUS da chain an we gone be when whitey leese expeck in u no tha nigguh das rite un hun noggun mufuggen bix nood click-clack sheeee (smacks lips)

NO ONE thinks its anything but a joke, just most normies are terrified of being seen as racist so they don't even question it

At least he isn't claiming to have invented it.

/sci/ debunked his "I.Q." a bunch of times.

A retard could assemble that computer and OH LOOK, ONE DID!

Loge ke nahi batao

wait a couple years, will happen soon enough

Fucking retarded 8 year old. Dumb ass black bitch. Come talk to me when you can maintain a server farm for 5000+ individual clients you dumb ass 8 year old fucktard

God bless him, anyway. It's a start.

LOL "come at me when an 8 yr old can do an adult's job"

Nah I'm using my phone that was invented by pancho a little boy from Mexico last week

You're right. He needs to accomplish thought first.

Fucking triggered. Go drink an expensive coffee you gay wad. When I was 8 I was vp of motherboards at frys electrons

wtf I love BLM now!

He probably didn't do much, same as any other kid his age wouldn't know how to actually build a computer, Sup Forums would know better but still tolerate this twitter post if it was of a white boy... the only thing that triggers me about this twitter post is that she felt a need to bring race into it by saying #blackboymagic

And by build, the nigger actually meant plugged in and turned on.

Poooooo you stink

Using antivirus software in general is fucking stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

Shill

Americans don't want russian owned kaspersky to steal their information, instead they prefer NSA preferred avast or avg

>And by build, the nigger actually meant plugged in and turned on.

It's a DIY "Build your own computer" kit.

/Thread

Lol

why did she say build his own computer then?
did he have to plug in the power cable?

First thing I thought. Like who the hell builds his own laptop? Where the fuck do you buy laptop chassis?

>blackboymagic
Make his father disappear
Turn an ordinary town into a hellhole
Cut the nations average IQ in half

TRAYVON YUS WANDED TO STEAL DA KEROSEEN FO DA ROCKIT ! HE DINDU NUTHING WRUNG !!!

>trigger
lol no
thanks for the laugh

I can't even draw a circle. Kys.

>defining ones son as "black boy"

Such a sad state of affairs.

how can Sup Forums even compete

pi-top.com/static/media/pi-topStopMotion.7f9f6324.webm

india why you posting pasta, are you annoyed about be called a designated poo in the loo?

Can any of you fags put a computer together?

I doubt it.

She's a negroid female, she probably thinks her little brother fixing the wifi is Bill Gates level, he probably installed an OS on it because the cheap dog couldn't afford Rasberry Pi

that subtle didnu

Bet he installed this on it

>Can any of you fags put a computer together?
>I doubt it.

Every computer that I've ever owned since I was 13, actually.

Where's my hashtag?

Wrong pic...

I dont see a problem with this, its a big sister being overly happy that her kid brother did something. Remember that even just installing ram is something a lot of people struggle with. doing anything with a rasbery pi is probably above 90% of niggers

Anyone with a functioning brain can assemble a PC. Just follow along with a YouTube video.

thats how to spot a newfag the best.
If you ever had to upgrade your Computer for some new game as a moronic Teenager, yes you could. Thats how to recognize the OLD GUARD

since i was 10 i've been doing and i didn't have pre-modual packs you had to research what you were getting to make sure it was compatible but i'm not special plenty of other kids managed to do it aswell

poo

I love how the rocket is flying into the sun. Makes you think.

wow, a young black man builds a computer and all Sup Forums can do is be racist and hateful? embarrassing. grow up losers.

You have no idea where you are.

*stole it

:)

Two indians talking

No because we mostly want blacks to be useful and productive people, not violent beast jungle niggers.

poos per mile?

no not really
i really don't know much about computer hardware and i don't know why posting on Sup Forums should imply i do
my computers have always sucked and im poor too so i just never learned or cared about it

A glorified leap frog toy laptop that liberals send to shitskins in countries with no future to make themselves feel better.

If starts coding in C++ then I'll be a little impressed.

>#blackboymagic

niggers literally think melanin gives them superpowers

I'd be happier about it if I knew it was the mother who purchased it.
pi-top.com/

that thing is just an arduino board inside a plastic case with pre-built peripherals.
You plug them all in, close it up and you are finished.
He built this computer like achmed built the clock.

Achmed's clock was already built.

It's a freaking kit computer.

I used to work as a hardware technocian for a major computer manufacturer. That stuff is simple as hell, it's just glorified legos.