The Cam Whore Final Solution

There's only one solution to the cam whore problem Sup Forums.
QUIT PROPPING UP THEIR CONTENT AND FOR FUCKSAKE, DONT GIVE THEM MONEY!!
These dumb sluts lurk here for 2 months then get "redpilled" and begin shilling for shekels on jewtube. They spew halfassed Sup Forumsack talking points but don't really understand why and what they're saying. They're dumb reactionary kids who admit they were full blown commies just months prior. They are weak willed, low IQ people who are obviously just impressionable. They are more damaging then not and don't actually draw more people to the movement, they're just providing "commentary" for an existing untapped market that happens to be full of thirsty betas apparently. That rageafterthestorm cunt couldn't handle herself against the fucking skeptic community. She made WN appear weak by fleeing like the little girl she is. Quit relying on women to lead or give advice, this shit used to be Sup Forums 101.

>inb4 shill
I encourage people to donate, but give to American Renaissance, The Alternative Hypothesis, Identity Evropa, etc if you're going to. Those organizations actually provide the top tier content and activism we need to win intellectually.

Examples of what I'm talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=dQLZ_aS9Lhs

youtube.com/watch?v=qY5HI5o_1sQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JY4BCfZJn4c

Compare those parasitic cunts with
>the alt hype
youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc
>Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=7Kf6ehDu-vg
>IE
youtube.com/watch?v=1l958ktRVPs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI
youtube.com/watch?v=dQLZ_aS9Lhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death to camwhores
Don't fall for it retards

Bump the thread Sup Forums

Faggots who gives to e-celebs, especially women, deserve the rope.

It's really quite sad seeing supposed 'hardcore right wingers' fawning over some silly thots on youtube. What kind of a fucking man listens to the political opinion of a 20 year old girl? I can't stand these videos for more than 10 seconds.

People who donate to these glorified camwhores are the most pathetic cucks imaginable. You are literally giving money to a girl because she parrots some crap that you agree with in front of a camera. Giving money to an actual camwhore makes more sense than this. At least in that case you will see some tiddies.

>They are more damaging then not
>then
kys

Back to r9k with you. I mean god forbid we have women in the movement and attrative young women redpilling other women and young men who just like to see girls. Divide and conquer shills can eat shit

>QUIT PROPPING UP THEIR CONTENT AND FOR FUCKSAKE, DONT GIVE THEM MONEY!!

Google ad sense distributes Ad money to content creators based on how popular the jews want that content to be.

Fool.

>What kind of a fucking man listens to the political opinion of a 20 year old girl?
It's fucking embarrassing
Shit, I made a grammatical error, I guess my point is completely BTFO now
>god forbid we have women in the movement and attrative young women redpilling other women and young men
They aren't convincing anyone of anything you dumbshit. They couldn't point to Syria on a fucking map if their lives depended on it. The only people they attract are faggots like yourself who throw shekels at them for having tits. I'm glad women are in/interested in the movement, that doesn't mean they should be astro-turfed to a visible position.
They're just ticking timebombs and are going to drag your ideals, along with mine, right through the fucking mud as soon as they meet some sort of opposition.

Remember this fucking retard?
youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

>implying youtube monetizes anything remotely rightwing anymore
"Fool"

it was a joke. i dont even watch shit on jewtube

All these bitches have patreons and whatnot. This is the OPs point, instead of money going to much more important alt right organizations and websites, these useless camgirls suck all the donations because cucks think it's cute to listen to some 20 year old thot blabber on about politics.

Hard to tell these days, sorry

>youtube.com/watch?v=dQLZ_aS9Lhs

This one just showed up in my recommended videos tonight.

At the end:
> Sometimes it takes a life altering experience to see the truth about the world, but once you see the truth, you will never be able to see the world the same way.
> I just created a Patreon if you are interested in supporting my content...

The only good thing is that she has 0 patreons lol

>The only good thing is that she has 0 patreons lol
It's not going to be funny when she has 150 betas donating to her in 3 months. It's absolutely pathetic

>>implying youtube monetizes anything remotely rightwing anymore

I wasn't.

>I encourage people to donate, but give to American Renaissance, The Alternative Hypothesis, Identity Evropa, etc if you're going to. Those organizations actually provide the top tier content and activism we need to win intellectually.
We're at a weird time right now. The right has always had more leaders than followers. Now it has more "media" than leaders. Ten years ago, everyone was excited about a filmmaker named Byron Jost who did a documentary called A Line In The Sand about illegal immigration and the Minutemen defending the border. He OD'd in Cambodia, a few years later, but more importantly looking at his work today most of it looks painfully amateurish.

But media aren't leaders unless they want to be, and all media isn't the same. The Right Wing Camwhore Squad is basically the same parasitical class that followed the gamertards that make up Sargon's audience away from gaming and into right wing politics. In fact they're often exactly the same Titty Twitch Streamers and their beta orbiters.

Give money to people who create things. Also, if someone tries passing the hat for themselves right away, question their motivations. Talking into a webcam in a 10 minute video once per week isn't a great labor and doesn't require financial backing of hundreds of sweaty autists.

Since I clicked literally a couple of hours ago, she now has two.

wtf you idiots

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but if you check back in a week, you'll probably feel sick with how many of these idiots there are. I'd bet a lot of money there's no overlap between the cam-whore contributors and the people actually supporting actual advocates for our people.

>more "media" than leaders
This is precisely why we need to prop up the best we currently have to offer, the rest of the (((right wing))) media will melt away.

From the comments:
Dave Davis
Dave Davis
1 week ago
"Btw ur sexual market value went from 0 to a trillion! Hope my daughter can find the truth as u did"

Girl says something beta orbiter likes, beta starts worshiping girl. As we all know girls are always 100% sincere and serious when they talk. A girl would never lie to get favors from men.

>"men" actually pay this thing to recite what they want to hear
>muh redpill
What a fucking joke

Hello leftypol

Still trying eh?

I bet you thing 88 stands for Heil Hilter. Kys you dumbfuck