/fg/ - Fatherhood General

We talk all day about having babies and saving the white race, but do we give the lost young men of Sup Forums the tools to know where they're going? The fruits of feminism and cultural marxism for the last 70 years have taken their toll, and most of the men alive today are the product of broken homes and single mothers. If they managed to come here seeking redpills at all, its because there is something of quality in them, something we should be working to forge. Lets create a thread dedicated to teaching these lost space monkeys to be real men capable of being fathers and husbands. Stop shitposting for a few minutes and help answer questions for the lost young men of Sup Forums. Share your questions and concerns, and oldfags will do their best to help sort you out.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=0iRlyo_Q-lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8odVoKIOZvo
thefamilyalpha.com
amazon.com/dp/1546796053/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=thef04d-20&linkId=cb01bb36ae783542a2d091132be08b07
amazon.com/Ways-Destroy-Imagination-Your-Child/dp/1610170792/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1504347809&sr=1-1&keywords=ten ways to destroy the imagination of your child
amazon.com/Why-Feminism-so-Hard-Resist/dp/1891469479/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504347864&sr=8-1&keywords=why is feminism so hard to resist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for the kids

bumping for a good idea, come on Sup Forums lets have a whitepill thread for onece

I want kids so badly

Bumping for more of this threadage.

If you are a mgtow sort or someone who had kids young, I'm likely too old to have children: I don't think you'd want to be in my shoes.

How old is too old user?

If you have enough life left to raise a kid to age 18, and you can afford it, then you have no excuse for not reproducing. If you're white and you die childless, you did nothing for your race.

I wish women weren't so "empowered" these days. It is upsetting to know that "sexual liberation" propaganda can literally change the wants of people. Women reported genuine higher levels of happiness than now...

I'm pretty much just venting frustration. I just want a traditional wife I can be happy to say I'm married to.

This is what everyone wants, user.

Bump with a vid.
Put it in the OP next time you create a thread.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=0iRlyo_Q-lQ

How do i cure my hikikimori disease? So i can get some aryan puss

I know I'll upset some people here but I'm down for the convo.
I've been trying to find a wife. The women that I met are generally crazy (all have some kind of pathology, not saying I'm perfect either) and I wasted years on relationships that went nowhere with white women (I wasn't dating them cause they were white but they were that).
I met someone who is conservative and is smart. She is Ethiopian and I plan to marry her because I honestly don't see that white woman in the west in general are understanding the consequences of their current behavior and actions.
The woman I am with has seen death and the destruction that communism brings but she is black.
As to the ethnostate, I understand what you are trying to achieve but you (general you) seem to be focused on the family as a function of the state rather than the family as an end in itself. Trying to have a white state rather than a strong state (I probably don't mean strong in the way you might think). What I mean is you don't need an ethnostate. You need a strong cultural value system centered around the family. Christianity has failed to keep up with technological advances, science and cannot explain the world in any significant way any longer and has been failing for the last 100 years.
What I have been looking at lately because of all of the opposition to Jews on this site is why the opposition. They are white, smart and I would not consider them going extinct.
I would suggest that the Jews have gone through a lot of hardships for many centuries because of their own success and have developed cultural practices and behaviors that have continued to make them successful as a cultural group. It may be beneficial to find out why this is the case.
In my understanding, they have cultural norms which make them highly literate at young ages, makes them well versed in math and debate. They are social pressures to marry within the cultural group and perpetuate themselves very successfully.

> be me
> 20 yo grunt
> have no gf
> works all day long
> have some weekends off
> only drowns my sorrows in booze
> am a strong believer in family, traditional values and being a strong white man
> however, can't seem to make time to find a nice girl to become a gf
> only 1nightstands
> some guys in my platoon already have wives and kids, however they are a bit older

What do?

If you can help with this maybe i can help you out

Just out of curiosity, what is her IQ?
Are you going to upset when none of your children reach the intellectual heights that you have reached?
How do you feel damning your children to a life without identity, never being able to be either ethiopian or European, a bastard with no place in this world?

I demand an honest answer!

What do you mean? Getting laid?

>What do?
Find a church whose philosophy you agree with, and a community that feels stable and has younger people in it, and become involved in the community. The best women are found firmly rooted in decent communities.

How to be less of a NEET desu

Serve out your enlistment. Don't marry a girl you met at a bar or worse, strip club. Start to get established before you settle down. 60 yo Vet.

Learn to read body language, It's such an incredibly useful thing in everyday life. Especialy when it comes to women. After that learn some more practical psychology. Allan Pease and Robert Cialdini are your man.

It's also one of the redpills you have to take.
(You can learn these in like 2 months)

Guys marry sluts they meet at bars and strip clubs?

Sadly, yes. I have seen it happen. In fact my cousin married a stripper. Man she was a knockout. She couldn't hack the monogamy.

listen to JBP

find a girl you are willing to make a commitment to and take on some responsibility. if she is a good woman, she will take care of you and your family if you can be a provider.

It's high but not tested. I know this doesn't mean much but my conversations with her tell me that she is intelligent and she has responded properly in very stressful situations.

Sure that is a possibility but isn't that the case with everyone and every child.
I am worried that society has lost cohesiveness and it is becoming harder to find a stable family environment.
My kids will have identity but they will have to chose for themselves.
> Neither Ethiopian nor European
Yes, this is not easy. I was born in France and grew up there. I spent my adult life in the states. I do not belong to either but I certainly have identity and confidence in myself not because I am western but because I use what I have been taught to purport myself morally. I think I'll pass that on and what I have learnt.
I understand the angst though, user and I share your concern which is why I am here.

>I would give nothing else.

Now answer me this, I demand honesty. If the jewish (Ashkenazi) family and cultural structure has benefited these people so much, why would we not look there for some answers.

Have you seen the Damn Few vids? I love those, especially the ones with the PX cows and Buffaloes. Hilarious shit. 60 y.o. Vet.

Oh, so you are actually French. That explains it...

You're a very boring person.

I gave up a long time ago. Watched my neighborhood and family change before my eyes in the 90s, and knowing now that it's pretty much exclusively the fault of single mothers like my mother who have married the state and continue to make the worst decisions in the name of feminism and instant gratification rather than the deferral of... well, I have plenty of careers to choose from and I'm in my prime. I'm not going to waste my life on these animals. If Trump can't change the direction of the country in the next seven years, it won't be worth saving.
t. shitskin-american

Calm your tits.

Are we not all Europeans?
This is the place to talk without consequence.
To be judged honestly
To hear those unpopular opinions held back by the politically correct culture we find ourselves in today and make oneself better in the wake of these opinions.
Give fellow user logical reasons why it is bad and slow him to form his own conclusions. He is here looking, not an enemy, but one who seeks truth.

Feed the crop and it shall grow, salt it and we shall starve.

have 12 kids mein kampf and a bump

Go MGTOW.

>WOMEN YOU DESERVE TO BE A BAREFOOT VIRGIN SEX SLAVE IN MY KITCHEN

>ONLY THEN YOU WOULD BE HAPPY AND FREE OF DEGENERACY

lmao just lmao

After what they've done to the world concerning migrants and welfare states in every first world country? You fucking bet, Schlomo.

> only drowns my sorrows in booze

How do you except other to love you if you don't love yourself?
If you can't be happy alone, you won't be happy with a girl.

Get to the point where you can simply stand at the window and smile, for no reason.
Then you are ready.

Get fit, get smart and cultivated.

>being raised by singel mother in cuckistan
>bluepilled and depressed for most of my life
>staying away from women because they are crazy and scary
>focusing only on my career and hobbies
>start taking redpills about immigration 5 years ago
>getting even more depressed.
>getting on /pol, start discovering even more red pills but also some white ones.
>get in to therapy, self improvment, working out, Reading philosophy etc.
>last year creating a tinder profile that is 1488
>meet cute 18 year old redpilled virgin girl.
>mind blown, there are not supposed to exist women like this in cuckistan.
> been together ever since.
> our plan is to get married and start making babies when she is 20.
> I Love my life.

Nerver give up anons, just keep working on your selves and when the right woman appears you will deserve each other.

How can you be a virgin sex slave? I suppose it's possible but it wouldn't be so for very long.

>other to love you
Females can't love.

praise my brother

good luck with your cuntry's fucked shit
and I hope good luck with mine

>Now answer me this, I demand honesty. If the jewish (Ashkenazi) family and cultural structure has benefited these people so much, why would we not look there for some answers.

The reason they are so successful is because they live off the backs of others.
Nothing is created by their hand. Endless wars, famine, pointless revolutions, destruction of culture, family, and religion can be traced back to these Jews.
Should we become parasites as they because it works?
Reduce ourselves to vampires feasting off the life blood of other cultures and other races?

There is a greater goal for us. It isn't only survival but advancement. We will go forth into the night bearing a torch and light that which was unknown. It is a fire that lives in us, unknown to any other. We thirst for the advancement of our people, our race, and the future of those to come.

Tnx bro, we have a lot of uncucking to do but Im convinced we will win

What exactly did you write on your Tinder profile?

Wow! Great job! Honesty is a powerful afrodisiac in these degenerate times.
I got my wife preggo when she was 20, it's a good age!

Bless both user, fight to stay together. Change the world our parents left to us broken.

>tfw never had a conversation longer than 10 minutes

>The reason they are so successful is because they live off the backs of others.
Yes, I understand this is the meme. You say the jews are to blame, the blacks say the whites are to blame. For me, it's not a convincing argument for blacks and it's not a convincing argument for whites either. Blame is a poor foundation for culture.

Also you miss my point, I don't deny that some jews have been very influential in creating human suffering and that many others have benefited threw nepotism. I give you this, but focusing on them in this way is not very fruitful in my opinion because in the end western society is missing the core of a strong cultural and familial system.
What I see is that the jews have kept their own culture strong with extreme pressure from outside forces over a very long period of time and they have an affinity for language, math and debate.

If there is morality in western culture in opposition to jewish culture, why do people cultivating the idea of a white ethnostate denigrate so much people they see as inferior. Does the jew possibly see other white people as inferior, resulting in his behavior? and how would the "western" man be any different morally?

These aren't semantics. I'm asking these questions because they need an answer if you want to be successful.

>Advancement
You'll need to be a lot more precise. This means nothing by itself. Moving forward blind towards a cliff isn't a good proposition for me.

Basically I wrote stuff that would make trash dislike me (Will not date feminists or lefties) and also stuff that would make quality women know that im the right for them (conservative values, intelectuall interests, wanting to start a family).

I only had to swipe on looks since the trash would sort themselves away.

I doubt you can even talk to a girl without shaking

get the fuck outta here you entitled little white autist

Didn't that make people attack you?

Tnx bro!

How many kids do you have?
We plan on having 5.

Yes a few did but I just blocked them when I realised. My time is to valuable to be vasted even talking to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8odVoKIOZvo

Good video from a good family. I've learned a lot from this guy over the years.

A great blog: thefamilyalpha.com Try the Men of March challenge for free on his blog, or buy the book form: amazon.com/dp/1546796053/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=thef04d-20&linkId=cb01bb36ae783542a2d091132be08b07

This book is pure gold and full of red pills. More conceptual that how to manual, but you won't regret reading it: amazon.com/Ways-Destroy-Imagination-Your-Child/dp/1610170792/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1504347809&sr=1-1&keywords=ten ways to destroy the imagination of your child

Get this book:amazon.com/Why-Feminism-so-Hard-Resist/dp/1891469479/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504347864&sr=8-1&keywords=why is feminism so hard to resist

I'm under 30 and have 2 kids. A huge part of it is just jumping in. You will never be perfectly ready. Getting married and having kids is like Marine Corp boot camp swimming lessons: they just fucking throw you in and somehow you learn to swim. Same thing with a family. It changes you. You prioritize. Shit gets real. A huge part of being a successful dad is just being present. Have half a clue--shouldn't be hard if your not blue pilled. Pay attention, take care of yourself and others. Your family will respond in appreciation. Rough house with kids, especially boys. Get them outside. My 2 year old loves outside and has few electronic toys.

Just do it anons. Just jump in and enjoy it. The joys far outweigh the sadnesses.

If you want a traditional wife, then you need to be a traditional man.

bump