Brit/pol/ - Start going to church edition

>Mission to find alien civilisation detects radio signals coming from dwarf galaxy
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/09/01/stephen-hawking-mission-find-alien-civilisation-detects-radio/

>UN Refugee Agency Says They Want at Least 380,000 Migrants in Europe Per Year
breitbart.com/london/2017/09/01/un-refugee-agency-says-want-least-380000-migrants-europe-per-year/

>‘Allah Akbar’ Sword-Wielding Bangladeshi Heritage Uber Driver: ‘The Queen Will Be in Hellfire’
breitbart.com/london/2017/09/01/buckingham-palace-sword-attacker-queen-soldiers-hellfire/

>Birling Gap beach: Shipwreck 'could be to blame for mist'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41130937

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-38932955
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/June/Historic-First-Islamic-Prayers-Held-at-the-Vatican
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This place is shit without trips.

>the Mail is far right
>the Mail is in any way right wing and not some sort of clickbait machine

It's shit with them as well, barring people like Faux Conservatives Must Die. There will be a period of adjustment after all the narcissistic attention and validation seeking madmen have left, then it will get better again.

Some of them aren't too bad. Unfortunately most of the new ones are shit though yes.

>Start going to church
what kind. my dad is a catholic and my mam is an anglican so which would i choose?

Kill your dad and become the man of the house.
Fuck Catholics.

Anglican - given it's the state religion and you're far more likely to find an Anglican church near you than a sustainable Catholic one.

Or try out a few services and see which one fits you best.

How to make LOADSAMONEH in the UK?

Was the east India company an example of AnCap politics?

In what sense - they were heavily regulated by successive British governments and parliament.

Why did nobody tell me Alex Jones had leaked nudes lads?

The only TRUE Alex Jones is the one from Texas.

He is interesting you has to admit that

Depends on whether you'd prefer forced oral or forced anal.

They replaced the ruling Mughal regime as defacto rulers during its collapse

she was a model years ago mate. I'd only be interested in her leaks if they have her sucking or fucking

Disney's making a live action Notre Dame now?

I kind of want to to shit on my chest while telling me I'm a bad boy

What the fu...

No one really wants to see the sascrotch... we all know its out there roaming around but really....no humans want to see it.

She is like Quasimodo just smaller and female version

Has Rightly gone back to painting, as he did when he first put the trip on?

Friendly reminder that

>Brit
rhymes with
>shit

Deutschland rhymes with anal gland what's your point?

German sorta rhymes with Burn'em.

Good point.

Counterpoint: pic related.

>CA NA DA
>AF RI CA

Kraut rhymes with get-the-fuck-out

G-good Morning A-Anglo-senpais. . .

she has a point but
>antifeachers
why the fuck does american politics infect evereything here

The. BBC. Has. No. Agenda.

Start going to mass

Pic related from a mass in London

I M P A R T I A L

>church in london
>no wogs
u wot

Mornin m8s

I'm convinced the Mogg is the most pragmatic choice for a future leader to save this country.

Ohayo Anglo senpais

What goes around comes around, Hans

I am pure Anglo. Blonde blue eyes the lot. What do I do

My name is Ahmed, shitlord.

The man is another establishment Tory. All he wants is to secure a seat for the next 5 years and make sure he can make as much profit as possible from his shares and capital investment firm.
He does not care about actual conservative politics. He does not care about the preservation of the British people and their culture. He does not care about the protection of the family. He does not care about British industry and the native working class. He does not care about defending this nation from Islam.
Do not fall for the memes.

Best of a bad bunch desu, Labour roll out the red carpet to Islam.

It does look like his work actually..

You can pat my head desu. . .

I watched a mass on tv on Sunday a few weeks ago but the whole tolerance and migrant stuff was shoehorned into it. All Christian denominations are far from being in line with right wing, nationalist beliefs

This. Plus, he's a Catholic.

>Joined twitter may 2012
I think it's legit

Orthodox or British Methodism are the only acceptable forms of Christianity in the current year

this

When Allah is knocking on Queen's door then you know it's also next to your door.

Like that user said Orthodox is very right wing and against gays.

what is this even mean

And completely foreign.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-38932955

Why is the BBC pushing fake news?

>'Wouldn't it be wonderful if all our letters could be published in the future in a more enlightened time. Then all the world could see how in love we are'

Who the fuck believes this garbage is real?

*what does this even mean

>ancient slovakian proverb

Unless you want to remain a member of increasingly liberal denominations, then you have no choice desu.

What about Presbyterianism?

>Methodism

Quick rundown? Isnt it also the smallest denomination?

Well if you open your eyes Brits will be a minority in your own country in 20 years.

DAILY REMINDER

FILTER ALL TRIPFAGS. TRIPCODES HAVE NO PLACE ON BRIT/POL/ AND ANYONE USING ONE IS A NARCISSISTIC ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT.

ONCE THE TRIPFAGS ARE BANISHED ONCE AND FOR ALL WE CAN WORK TOWARDS PURGING THE OTHER UNDESIRABLE ELEMENTS OF BRIT/POL/ SUCH AS THE ANIME AND HEADPAT POSTERS.

COME BROTHER, THE SECOND TRIPFAG CRUSADE IS UPON US. TAKE UP ARMS AND BANISH THESE SLIMES ONCE AND FOR ALL.

This, I mean fair enough if you want to criticise catholicism, I'm not impressed with what I see these days, but if this is coming from an Anglican perspective you don't really have a leg to stand on.

Let's be real, Christianity generally is foreign. Founded in Asia, brought to England through Rome. It's sure as shit embedded and foundational in British culture and tradition, but it's still foreign in origin. And if the point is that Orthodoxy has no tradition over here then you'd be hard-pressed to reject Roman Catholicism, given it was the accepted denomination until the C16.

Why do you autists feel need to put blue eyes part when lot of us have them,without having yellow hair.Like do you own them or something?

What's the other 10%?

>implying

It was not brought,it was embraced by local Brits on their own.Nobody forces them to do so, it was their choice.
But it did become foreign since rise of Rothschild in England and battle of Waterloo

>80% white
>Believing that any area of cali is 80% white
I'm sure the other 10% is non white hispanics, with 50% of the ''''white'''' being white hispanics

>Blue eyes
>Dark Black hair
am i white?

>SHOCKING
The only people who find anything like this shocking are sheltered middle class wankers.

And he's Catholic.

>Porridgewog
Nah m8

Gist of it is
>We're all born in sin, but God tries to save us. It's up to us to respond to his calling.
>Doctrine comes from the Bible, Church tradition and inner experience (the Bible has always just been man's account of God, and so the nitty gritty has always been subject to temporal and cultural restrictions, even if the message and teachings are perfect)
>Should generally avoid opulence, focus on moral purity and good works
>Love God, love they neighbour, be strong of mind and soul
>Seriously, focus on the inner experience. God speaks to us all, it's your job to listen

Because I'm worth it

see a therapist

Y-yes desu, but are you Anglo? Perfect time for headpats. . .

>It was not brought
Sorry, did the Anglos send expeditions to Asia to go and find foreign religions, or was it given to us by the Europeans after it spread through Rome?

WHY DID YOU SET HIM OFF

Fine then ask them about Muslims

Something like this?

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/June/Historic-First-Islamic-Prayers-Held-at-the-Vatican

You are not Anglo, you are Finnish.

Are you an Evangelical Protestant then, WillyNibbler?
Because that 'born again' stuff strikes me as a bit like you're trying to skip out on responsibility for your past sins

Homosexuals are usually Libtards. My biggest problem with sodomites are not even sodomy itself but their political views as they vote Left

colored dark burgundy hair
gray eyes

>>something like this?

No.

>that 'born again' stuff strikes me as a bit like you're trying to skip out on responsibility for your past sins
I don't think you understand how it works.

Finnish your crying little boy

Yanks of ruined Evangelicalism really. Can't hear it without thinking of some seppo begging for donations in a "mega church".

>I had an experience and now I'm pure, so it's all good now
Am I wrong?

No.

No as in the statement is incorrect.

I disagree with you a bit here. Catholicism is without a doubt more "cucked" than a lot of Protestant denominations. Remember, there are still a lot of socially conservative Anglicans around - particularly in rural areas.

Unfortunately they are in the minority though, and will obviously die at some point, leaving the future generations to become more socially liberal which saddens me a bit.

There are more conservative denominations out there but as WN pointed out, they are foreign, but it is still better than nothing, I suppose.