Lunatic Keith Olbermann

Keith Olbermann has one foot in the mental asylum, he spends all day tweeting about "the facist dictator donald trump", even writing a fucking book about it. Something needs to he done about this

Other urls found in this thread:

canadafreepress.com/article/after-demanding-comey-be-fired-keith-olbermann-and-his-party-have-gone-moth
youtube.com/watch?v=kjGKJz1Kajw
youtu.be/4qeUvcPQXp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you provide some examples of his lunacy for this shit thread you retarded faggot

DELET THIS

>Something needs to he done about this
Yes and that something is "Watch him descend into madness and laugh". Why bother to give him a course correction back into sanity?

I disagree though. We should let him ramble incoherently and associate him with the entire left.

Look at his tweets you mongoloid.

They're trying to meme a "nightmare" presidency. That's how history books will remember these 4 years. Trump will accomplish nothing but everyone will say "the nightmare is over" when he's out.

Perhaps trump should resign already.

I don't have Twitter.. normie

Then what will they say about the other 4 years?

go to youtube
look up "the resistance"
any singe one of the videos with that faggots face is a testament to his lunacy

Now that I think about it, I probably would have done the same as Nero while Rome burned.
It'd be like the greatest Godspeed You Black Emperor album ever

A good read from a leaf blog

canadafreepress.com/article/after-demanding-comey-be-fired-keith-olbermann-and-his-party-have-gone-moth

Friendly reminder, keith olberman is a grown man with a tv gig while saying all this garbage. Shit is sad.

Olbercuck needs to die already.

he'll eventually snap and attack his neighbour.

>not having multiple burner accounts to stir the shit pot
>not a normie

Jesus, he's bats in the belfry crazy. Look it up if you're new.

>Yes and that something is "Watch him descend into madness and laugh". Why bother to give him a course correction back into sanity?
I think a single shove would send him there. I wouldn't mind watching it.

No it doesn't, he's hated by everyone. Even liberals at msnbc. He's completely irrelevant. It's up to his family to get him help

>Something needs to he done about this

Yeah... by ignoring him. He's going insane because he's no longer an important commentator

>Keith Olbermann has one foot in the mental asylum

Meanwhile in reality they have pick out 4 companies to make prototypes for the wall to begin

Looking at his video, I am seein is he is angry at Trump, but he porvide well constructed reasoning for it. I wouldn't cal it lunacy.

Being angry at trump isn't enough to qualify.

>tv gig

Why drive him crazy, when he's close enough to get out and walk?

What's funny is that shorty after that congressman got shot his youtube went silent for a bit, then he came back and pretended it never happened (supposedly the shooter was a fan of his)

youtube.com/watch?v=kjGKJz1Kajw
>any of what he just said makes any sense
>stop drinking the social justice cool aide
>monttthh

He's no threat, even Joe thinks he's a retard.

youtu.be/4qeUvcPQXp0

Did you even look at his tweets? He's as far gone as sarah silverman

They are trying but truth be told it's their own lunacy that will be remembered. You can't harp all day every day about how shitty he's doing and expect people not to notice that life isn't any worse.

Really chops my onions, desu.

>he hasn't realized Keith does this #resistance shit for fame and fortune

He may dislike Trump, but he isn't THIS crazy about it

This was a spectular display of retardation. Please don't let this disappear into the memory hole.

>literally posting from his mom's basement
Please tell me this isn't shooped

OK

We had TWO SCOOPS for Colbert, we need something like this for Keith.

Actually it's the opposite. Ollberman has gone irrevocably batshit insane BECAUSE he doesn't have a TV gig and has to do fucking Youtube videos for a lad mag.

Olberman got blacklisted from MSNBC around 2010 (he got caught slipping Democrat Senate Candidates money under the table plus spent nearly three-four months off his day job hosting countdown moping about because his dad died).

He behaved like such a prima donna he outright KILLED Current TV.

Furthermore, fake news supreme CNN won't fucking touch him with a ten foot poll; the head of the network wanted to give him a new show pretty much as soon as Trump won the election, but corporate TPTB vetoed the entire thing, noting that giving Olberman a platform and air time to rant like a lunatic about how Trump was the devil, would escalate the war between Trump and CNN in terms of Trump having the FCC veto the merger between them and AT&T.

He is THAT crazy.

Olberman basically was once THE king of all liberal media. He not only single handily saved MSNBC from shit ratings, but dragged the network to the hard left after the disaster that was Phil Donahue's show (which was super-fucking liberal but did so badly in the ratings, MSNBC killed the show and apologized for letting Phil on the air).

He also MADE Rachel Maddow a household name. Before Keith came along, she was Tucker fucking Carlson's pet liberal lesbian who he had on his show to talk down to/tell her why she was wrong on everything. He made her his fill-in host for whenever he decided to go "fuck it, I'm skipping work and playing hooky!" and she did well enough that she got her own show, which Keith helped keep on the air when Seth Abrahams (the owner of the Mary Sue and head of MSNBC programing during the 00s) tried to kill the show because of backstage beef he had with Rachel.

He was the face of the resistance against Bush and his tirades against Bush over Katrina (complete with the first of many rip offs of Howard Beale's Network rants) helped tip the tide for the media to stop sucking Bush's cock and go after him for being a shit President.

And suddenly, without warning he lost EVERYTHING. Worse, it was a slow decline as he ended up suffering the fate of Lonesome Rhodes (the fictional character he constantly compared Glenn Beck to). He went from MSNBC, the network he built, to Current TV, to having a thirty minute show on ESPN, which aired at 1AM when it even aired at all, and then the final indignity, YOUTUBE, sponsored by fucking GQ magazine.

Worse? He's pissed so many people off and gone so far off the deep end of being a ranting lunatic, that not even CNN wants to have anything to do with him. Which says something, when the king of fake news (CNN) thinks you are toxic. Even MSNBC won't touch him, since Rachel Maddow has replaced him 100%

sucks a mean cock though from what i heard