lmao
>All those deaths in the West are only 2.6% of the muslims global savagery
>muslims kill eachother daily

it's so close to parody

>but Muslim society is entirely compatible with Western values
>let's just import enough muslims to make European cities muslim majority
>the logic in this comic is supposed to make me pro immigration
got me to respond 2/10

>made the guys with guns as white as possible with beards. Shit tier bait.

I like how they give a percentage and not the actual number of terrorist attacks.

>>All those deaths in the West are only 2.6% of the muslims global savagery
>>muslims kill eachother daily

I guess the moral of this is that it is bad to have moslems living near you, then?

If I find shit in toilet, no big deal.
If I find shit on dining table, big fucking deal.

>.jpg

Reminder Muslims are literally commanded to kill bad Muslims in the Quran

Russian and Chinese communism killed a lot of its own kind, too. Islam isn't the only dumbfuck ideology we hate.

>be artist for Marvel comics
>can only get work for shit SJW grrl muslim comic
>script says 'woman running'
>google image search "jogger" and "woman yelling into headset"
>pictures are at complete opposite angles
>trace them anyway
>hate self

What point is that? That we should prevent the spread of Islam at all costs?

Kek

>There are no recorded histories of other religions where closely identical but different enough branches of said religion were at each other throats (like Catholic and Christian violent power struggles in England and France never happened).

>Ignore this fact and understand that this sort of behavior from Islam is acceptable in the modern era.

ahAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAhaHA

2.6% too many.

Muslim bullshit spilling into non-Muslim space.

Victims of Muslim terrorism should be 100% Muslim in Muslim countries.

>invite third world people
>get third world problems
I agree, author.

Sorry man, but those attacks are just Part & Parcelâ„¢ of living in a major city.

"old jap proverb"

When did Gordon Freeman and the Guy from Breaking Bad work together ?

>acts of terror caused by muslims
the target victim is irrelivant, its about whos causing the attacks

>all the background characters that get brutally slaughtered are all men

more muslim city
that fucking kahn
i mean really, when was the last time San Antonio had a terrorist attack? fockin never

>Areas with more Muslims have higher deaths related to Muslims

>most acts of terrorism occur in Muslim cities

Well no fucking shit. What did you think would happen when you put lots of Muslims in an area?

Coming soon, to a wh*te country near you!

kek + 1

>places that are almost entirely muslim have the most terrorism
no shit
Also her hair is visible, time for this whore to get stoned

Standards never recpvered after Liefeld

How did the left receive a reputation for being smart? Is it because Bush Jr spoke slowly?

>Muslims kill hundreds or thousands of their own every day
>Them killing a fraction of that number in the West somehow makes any of this okay

The author seems to be arguing that Islam is, in fact, a mistake.

lol

What really gets me is how she keeps putting her hand/finger on the side of her head. Does the author even realize why people with headsets do this? It's like they saw an action movie of someone using an earpiece and thought it just made sense to put it there. At least have her hand be near her ear.

Kek

why do they do this

The actual reason to put your finger on the earpiece is to hear better by pushing it and creating a seal between it and outside your ear. By having her touch her temple above her ear, it just makes it look fucking retarded and that she doesn't understand.

to isolate the noise and hear better

So they can hear better. You press the earpiece deeper into your head. Also sometimes to shield from intervening noise.

Her finger could be in her ear, pressing through her hair, but it's drawn poorly so it doesn't look right either way.

misquoted because I'm a dummy
brb hanafuda

I just realized that I do this with my wireless headset even though I've never actually thought about why.

Subliminal association.

i thought freeman also lol

Do you press it in? Or do you move your finger far above your ear? If you do the latter i have some bad news for you.

I do touch the actual piece, it just seems like the right thing to do. I have no explanation for why you wouldn't even touch the friggin earpiece though, that makes zero sense.

Maybe if, like, the mic were actually in her watch or glove or something, then it'd make sense. Probably the artists are just retarded.

Also, why are a bunch of white dudes in suits with M4s chasing a sandnigger through Baghdad? If they're CIA, the SOG doesn't fucking send guys in suits to kidnap people, the entire point of spooks is that they blend in.

It never says Muslims are the perps of the terrorism, just the victims. This picture is actually implying white people are the terrorists. Fucking laughable.

also every terrorist is a muslim. hm

It's best not to spend too much time analyzing the ravings of the insane.

This is how I explain my xenophobia to lefties. Look how much they kill each other, do you think I want then ton come herearly and kill me?

Literally made me burst in lughter.

>Victims are predominantly Shia Muslims who the Sunnis view as blasphemers.
>The largest Shia Islamic country in the world is considered an enemy of the West and a counter to our Middle-Eastern foreign policy.
>The Muslims in the West are almost entirely Sunnis.

Really activates the almonds.

Are they sure it's Baghdad and not London, Paris or Berlin?

Based leaf.

>you should be Muslim
>they'll attack you less then
Is that the point of this? That seems to be the point. The creator should be flung into the sun.

That sounds like a great argument for keeping muslims out of the west