>>139941021

>watching youtube videos of some fag ranting

yeah, no.

Sup Forums doesn't care about answers apparently...only rhetoric

/pol pissing you off?

>PAY ME TO TELL YOU THAT POST MODERNISM IS BAD!
>LE SORT YOURSELF OUT BUCKLE

I listen to Jordan Peterson while I'm working out. It's also really odd because I dated a girl named Jordan Peterson during my Sophomore and Junior years of high school. Both gave good advice but only one gave great blowjobs.

Clean your womb.
Play the dragon dildo.
Shart yourself out.

"America becoming brown is okay" - Jordan B. Peterson

well he wouldn't care either way since he is canadian. he makes like what, +1 million a year with all his source of income combined? he got fuck you money, fame and lives in a nigger free area, it's easy for him to talk shit

Peterson defines post-modernism as the belief of moral relativism and that everything can be deconstructed (likely as opposed to his idea of the divine), yet he's also guilty of the same moral relativism when he prescribes his "divine" in that obnoxiously utilitarian way of his, and his divine is indeed itself a derivative of some idea of human nature its compartments and not a literal interpretation of God. What the fuck is even going on here?

>You're dying nobly user

What will it take for those disenfranchised with mainstream culture to be brought back into society. Don't you get tired being so peripheral? Don't you yearn to be embraced unselfconsciously and without reservation, to feel that sense of belonging once again that you had to have had at some time?

Sup Forums has for years filled an empty space in my heart that never seemed to be available in liberal mainstream. It's uncompromising grip on reality was a source of solace to me depite it's rabid bigotry and racism, both of which I never saw as a *defining* aspect of reality, only a part of the whole.

This guy, despite being an unapologetic academic has manged to personify something, something I wanted to do, to be. He is a bridge between the uncompromising truth and the comfort of reassuring delusions. I don't deify him though, he's just a person, but he may be a modern age prophet(for want of a better word).

This. Thank you user for these words.

>unironically defending grown men watching another grown man's videos for guidance

Reminder that peterson is just a shitty Jung, psychology is a meme science, and if anything peterson says is illuminating for you then you're a simpleton.

>modern age prophet

Fuckin kek. He's just another nobody for fedora-lord spergs like yourself to obsess over.

>flag
>spacing
>content
kys

He's not a shitty Jung, he's a watered down Joseph Campbell.

Yeah he is but at the same time he's a boomer. The thing about boomers is they were brought up in the shell of blissful ignorance. Sure they worked hard and may have held traditional values in higher regard but they fell for the greatest meme of all time. Hopefully he will realize the truth about the 2nd world war.

mate, I already came to most of his conclusions without hearing of him. Like it or not society can and will only accept *anything*, on it's terms. If you disagree with this violently, it's your ego revolting at the challenge to it's desire to be a god.

you must still be young, personally I'm fucking sick of being pissed off at everything.

for today at least

>calls others young
>thinks a guy that tells you to clean your room is a modern day prophet
you can't make this shit up.

>Don't you yearn to be embraced unselfconsciously and without reservation, to feel that sense of belonging once again that you had to have had at some time?
Nope revolt against the modern world or GTFO faggot

>sensible chuckle

you're the one that will be purged mate. No amount of discipline and idealogical purity will stop ordinary people from wanting to feel joy.

>It's a tactic of cruel to people to kill kindness in the name of virtue.

you've dun goofed when you cut your own nose off to spite your face kidda

we need to stop postmodernism NOW!

Your mom has the answers

>all that conjecture and plebbit spacing
Also maybe actually read Evola you pleb and as always back to retard land

sure but what's going to replace it?

I think religion will, and when I say religion I mean Islam