Hello pol

As a British male living in Britain speaking English, I wish to destroy all collectives and identity.
In return I will individually educate all identity absent individuals to the principles of equality, freedom and liberalism.
Please join our group of classically liberal minded individuals and identify as a Skeptic. Together we can destroy identity and collectivism once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0Zf0MD7mHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If alex jones was chuck norris
Sargon would be bruce lee

ok

I don't get it.
Are you saying Alex Jones is seeking an identity in Chuck Norris???

You wish to destroy identity, buy having us identify as Skeptic. You must be drunk.

I'm just here to confuse people by using a Kekistani flag.

Sargon is Chum lee

At best you will get liberty, which is not freedom. You are 'at liberty' like a sailor on shore leave. You are answerable to others. Free people are only answerable to God and nature.

A Shekel for the good goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0Zf0MD7mHA

yea fuck individualism!

Individualism isn't liberalism

It is and you've been brainwashed into thinking that liberalism = communism by retarded right wingers

daily reminder that Sargon embarrassed himself horribly in his """debate""" with Kristi Winters

liberalism believes in equality, which views humanity as one big undefined collective.

Carl is the most intelligent youtuber right now

I am an e-celebrity that is circling the drain looking for money cause I've been an asshole for years.
gib me the gibbs.
Low energy begging, just like kraut.

TITS OR GTFO

but won't you and the people you educate then become a collective?

niggar

Damn, that thing is probably worth like 50 Pikmin.

individualism is a cattle fence that only white people in

can you say this anything way?
Feels quote worthy if structured differently.

Altiero Spinelli designed the federalizing principals that the EU was modeled after. Almost all communist writers that lived through that era eventually defined themselves as liberal democrats.

You're not british.

Individualists have no country.

simple is better

that's the joke

have fun beeing a skeptic minority with thousands of people around you who hate faggot

all though you are right about freedom and liberalism and equality in front of the law, you are a fool if you still havent realised that groups matter

Liberalism believes in equal opportunity and the freedom of everyone to succeed or fail on their own merits as much as possible. The basic idea that garbage people of all kinds will rightfully fail and high quality people will rightfully succeed. . Real Liberalism anyway, not modern (((liberalism)))

equal opportunity is a lie.