SJW's turning their focus on Games Workshop

Let's be honest, calling Trump GEOM and with GW based smack dabb right in the middle of Britcuckistan, this was bound to happen.

web.archive.org/web/20170831222047/https://geekdad.com/2017/08/games-workshop-representation/

>not enough blacks in 40k
>where are my genderfluid spacemarines
>GeeDubbs have a nazi company culture

Other urls found in this thread:

peta.org.uk/blog/peta-warhammer-fur-free/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>GW
And nothing value was lost

They've dominated pretty much everywhere else, they can't allow white males to have anything.

>where are my genderfluid spacemarines
Ask the women space marines: the Adeptas Sorroritas.

>european features
>black skin
lol

Let them come

But don't they have Tyranids?

Suprised that GW hasn't been attacked earlier

But i dont think they will cave in so easily

all models arrive unpainted, get slaneesh conversion kit
use mournfang brown ans base skin

There you have your genderfluid, mentally ill transvestite otherkin mudskins.

GW models are what you're making of them, not their problem that the complainers are only capable to imagine strong heterosexual white people.
Thats pretty racist, sexist and transphobic of these lefties, they should really check their privilege.

The Imperial Creed is a religion of peace!

For in the grim dark future there is only misogyny. And sexism. And homophobia. And racism.

Defective gene seed. If it's a Salamander, they're all obsidian black regardless of what their original race was.

please care to translate that gibberish?

peta.org.uk/blog/peta-warhammer-fur-free/

Honestly I knew GW was doomed from the moment I heard they refused to renew the license for the art Bolt Thrower used. Pic related.

Really? An audience as niche as that of GW's and as specific as that of GW's is a really stupid thing to attack.

It's same as when Kingdom Death: Monster was attacked for using over-sexualized females - it only helped them.

In case of GW - 0 fucks should be given by them to even begin.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

It is Games fucking Workshop

It is MOTHERFUCKING WARHAMMMER

KILL EM ALL¡¡¡¡¡¡

The guy from Diablo at right side have negroid skull

GW dont even give a fuck about the opinions of people who buy mountains of their shit.
Why would they care about these horking whales?

Who gives a fuck about GW since they killed Warhammer FB?

Never forgetti

Good ol' conservative boys who are respected and on the right side of history the last 70 years, like George Bush. Good luck.

>Just about the only 2 non-white (human) miniatures made (painted) by Games Workshop
>non-white (human)

Maybe they killed it to save it from SJWs
If you can't update the lore you can't infect it with POZ

>>Just about the only 2 non-white (human) miniatures
>each new box of new poster boys with open heads comes at least with one black dude

Don't forget Xenophobia m8

Not anymore

There's plenty of diversity in 40K black people have the orcs, jews have the necrons and tyranid, asians have the tau, homos have eldar, it's all there

>GEOM
>Not on a Wheelchair
FUCK off you all fucking Ableist scum!

>Sjws thinking they can attack /tg/

They are gamers on steroids

>Nurgle will give them new wholes by giving them space aids
>Slaanesh will rape those new wholes the sjws receive
>Khorne will burn their already rotten skin even more
>Tzeentch will expirement on them for science and research

Black people have an entire faction for themselves called Orks.

Turks as well

Cause whites cannot have anything.

Okay so are all of you under rocks 90% of the time?

Tons of "SJW" attacks on GW have happened.

Its like none of you get news outside of Sup Forums

I've no fucking idea what mainstream "news" you consume that talks about fucking /tg/ related shit.

Just buy some brown paint. Problem fucking solved.

Slaneesh is already ingame.
Theres an Entire Negro thing
And thats the point.

Conflicted on the issue, GW has gone to shit on it's own without the need of SJWs but if they remove the old lore for 40K and Fantasy I'll be pissed.

Holes.

They're football (soccer) hooligans.

Literally don't know what they are talking about any more.

I swear to god, if SJW destroy wh40k like they ruined star wars i will go out and start killing people

its last thing i got in this world

They've fucked up 40K pretty badly as well with Primaris marines and retconning Abbadon to try and make him semi competent.

lol good

WH40K is some boring white mlae power fantasy anyway that promotes xenophobia

40K promotes genocide, imperialism and toxic masculinity.

Not much danger of that, it's end times in 40K.

Almost the same formula as Fantasy's end times as well.

Well shit. This makes me want to go and buy a box of Cadians and paint them up in 3rd Reich colors.

What was the name of that Necromunda gang with the KKK hoods, again?

And the problem with that is?

Redemptionists, they're meant to be based on the Spanish/Latin Capirotes.

I'm glad I'm only into anime. Firstly Japan gives no fucks about the SJWs and secondly the fandom is already female dominated. The commies like it too, probably because it's so degenerate.

>blow yourself up to get 72 virgins
>accidentally explode your penis off
allahu akbar

They need to say fucj off once

How did they ruin it? Haven't played Warhammer in like 15 years.

It's not the End Times, GW is trying to establish a new status quo with lots of new models for people to buy from them. If it was the End Times then the Imperium wouldn't be getting supercharged to Great Crusade 2.0 levels.

>Necromunda gang with the KKK hoods, again?
Redeemers

What's the problem? Just paint your figurines black if you want to.

>What's the problem? Just paint your figurines black if you want to
Let's hope they point that out

that filter make me really uncomfortable

You do know you can paint it any way you want. The models come unassembled and unpainted. You can make the guys in the OP white if you want to.

I'll never forgive those slimy kikes for killing WHFB and the soulless abortion they replaced it with.

Literally destroyed the dimension WF took place and made new transdimensional world realms or some shit

>why aren't there muslims, blacks and gays in Warhammer 40k?

Because it takes place in the future

There are fantasy space marines now.

Pretty sure they'd only bring back a Primarch for the start of the end times (not to mention all the fucking political bendovering that happened), I only see one more edition at most before it's over.

>thinks Bush was conservative
Oh boy...

Sigmarines (Stormcast eternals).

Them saying fuck it and making Fantasy into 40K, as well as Lore rape, especially of Archaon and the Vampire Counts.

First they came for my vidya
Now they want my minya
Now I ask you
WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG!?

>the most powerful fucking entity in the entire 40k universe is a roach
>you have more female-exclusive factions than male-exclusive factions (orcs dont even have a gender)
>the imperial guard is probably the most diverse thing in the history of everything
>non-inclusive
really broggings the noggins

I told you homosexuals this a few months ago.
I told you shagbags that several higher ups are lefties. I also told you that most of the lore community is too.
Arch is a double kike who plays both sides.

Also, anyone who thinks Salamanders are niggers needs to read the lore. The only niggers are Orks. "Mo fuggin' choppah, grot".

So what, they color an obvious romanic looking face with black shoe polish and say its a black guy? Someone should report it for racism/blackface.

Good, they're literal Nazis with the way they treat game stores, and literal Jews with the way they treat gamers.

Plus they killed off the squats for no fucking reason, that was gay.

99% OF THE PEOPLE COMPLAINING DONT PAINT THEIR MODELS MATE

You can find all those scum in some shithole planets. Just tell them that GW ALREADY includes rainbow fags and queers in Necromunda W40K game.

Squat sales weren't actually that good, still though pretty gay.

The day SJW infiltrates game development is the day game industry dies.

WHFB only got axed because it didn't sell terribly well and Kirby was a money-obsessed autist with literally zero interest in his company's products. 40k on the other hand continues to sell as well as ever, so there's no reason or incentive for them to axe it and there's no way they'd take a gamble on replacing literally half of their income with something brand new that may or may not sell.

feels good meme kek xd

I still have a whole Squat army. Never forget.

This will trigger a UK-wide right wing movement alike to the one which got Trump elected, just wait and see.

I enjoy WHFB
I enjoy AoS

AoS being released does not stop me from playing WHFB with my friends but it did help get a few new friends interested in the game and model building.

Even /tg/ has mostly realised that AoS isn't that awful so get the fuck over yourselves, WHFB was a fraction of a fraction of their annual income, AoS is their main money-maker now.

What if the blacks are chaos larping as space marines?

But why gamble when you can lay off your creative staff and continue selling models in the existing editions? Especially with Forge world competing against them and that sweet revenue from the computer games based off their works?

It looks like GW is making cash after they switched their target group to niggers and bitches.

>geekdad

Looking at this guys site, it looks like he's sold out "geek culture" to modern identity politics for a quick buck. He's now yet another shiithead that insists that the hobby needs to be changed (why, what made it special?) just so he can sell his pathetic books. And there's no stopping these quislings, every male dominated hobby is automatically to be targeted.

SJW's play Slaneesh or Nergal and stfu.

Here are my proofs. All the butch 'women' with colorful hair and trannies you want. SJW need to check their facts and play W40K Necromunda.

think he wants more coons in the fluff

>roaches are Anatolian
>Emperor born thousands of years before roaches even existed

No.

How are jews like the necrons?

They destroyed the entire setting and replaced it with a different one called Age Of Sigmar. It has a few of the same-but-different characters and the 8 winds of magic are still there and the fluff is much worse.

A lot of the models are all very obviously meant to look at home in 40k because they know no one would buy them for the game they actually belong to. They even invented Fantasy Space Marines for it.

Rip video games.

He looks like beardless Jesus.

Can these 'geeks' stop the virtue signalling for their lives? Can people drop the cuck act and just say no to the demands of morons who don't even know what they really want?

Why do game developers have such weak spines?

No foreskin.

the game already has orks