Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallis_(retailer)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watching this Twat waffle die

Witnessing the death of white race

>t. Albanigger

We ARE getting the answers we seek.

Shiptar in diaspora

I'm a Wallis Germanic my dear untermensch. Stay buttmad for being counterfeit white impostors.

>tfw you were born to early to explore the world
>tfw you were born to late to explore the universe
>tfw you were born just in time to watch the ubermensch west drown itself in a sea of shitskins

sage

WHile you were playing the ski resort during 30 year War, were we fighting Islamic invasion, you ungrateful bank country.

Lmao at all this slavshit butthurt

Trump is president. There's nothing to love. Fuck this timeline.

well they are currently the only ones behaving like real europeans

You're not talking to a swiss, it's some shitskin who was born by some genetical excrement excuse of a human.

It's the same dude that used to post from Swedish flag, then Polish flag.

Options: sage

Fuck off back to tumblr

Lol i am literally pure germanic. Most swiss loathe albanianniggers and slavshits. You are racially inferior to even negers.

Delusional HIV vectors, you crack me up.

No, no, I'm not delusional, we're pretty fucking untermensch. But germanic countries are getting black'd, mohammed'd and muslim'd, so in 100 years we will all be untermensch.

The delusion is on you, because you don't realise it.

P.S.: I don't believe you, I still think you're a shitskin from a shithole country and have MAYBE 25% germanic genes in you at best, but you can say whatever you want on pol.

I'm Austrian/Hungarian. My people will still exist 100 years from now because we don't have the Germanic cuck gene.

How would you compare Americans to slavs on the pecking order

Lower or higher

OP is obviously the son of a "Swiss" Merchant banker and he is trying to apply "Divide and Conquer" methods on Sup Forums.

Whites as a whole will confiscate your Jew Gold (tm) and will make the gas chambers real this time. Your Jew-methods don't work anymore.

WASPs are probably equal to us.

But your shitalians and kikes lower the bar for whites

>live in a liberal shithole
>passengers on peak hour trains stil 95% white

There's hope lads

t. disgusting slavshit untermensch ashamed of his subhuman country flag

I'd rather live in Warsaw than Londonistan.

Ahahahahahaha fucking polak shitscrubber

Die die die die

>Superior German intelligence

imagine being this obsessed

Hell yeah finally a euro who doesn't make fun of us or calls us mongrels

I'm gonna buy you a beer

(((Schweizer)))

im coming to your country soon Hans,get some qt's ready for the serbian bull

>shitalians
i'm northern italian with green eyes and pasty skin
may i be spared on the day of the WASP

Fixed that for you

Werent you the guy that was saying that slavs are creepy because they look young in adult age and skin color doesnt make you white?

LMAO

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

>404

Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

You are Ostrogoth then, you are white

Stop breathing slav gypsy hybrid

>Slavs are first to battle Euro Islam
>First to build a huge Country
>Went to space first (Sorry USA)
>Have the best culture besides gopniks cyka
>Still hate Islam and challenged the Germans and won.
And the whole time you sit in your high log cabin in the mountains while we progress as a race.
Pathetic

>And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions
Do you have a single fact to back it up?
Also Einstein and plank had nothing to do with strings meme pseudoscience theory.
It's is impossible to test the theory therefore its just mathematical autism.

this shit threads are equivalent to leftists oppression olympics.

I'm whiter then you therefore ...

you're a bunch of retards for even replying to this posts.

You arent white venetic concubine slavshit

Please guys dont be so mean to the poor little swiss fag. You would hate us too if you were swiss shitskin (ok lets go with white so OP doesnt suffocate on his bulls dick) and would see how untermensch is dominating him in every aspect of his pathetic life, takes his job his girlfriend and his dignity.

T. Butt flustered slavshit who LARPs as Böhmen Germanics.

Lmao

Look at it trying to communicate. See? how cute is that? Go cry to your boyfriend about the horrible slavs, maybe he treats you with some leckerli before you eat his ass.

you're like a dog barking in to the darkness ...

Slav shits have 0 inventions, and they don't even look European with those non-European box heads, Yellowish skin like Chienese and baby faces

I love these threads.

Your country's greatest achievement is a mountain range and your women are hideous. Please kill yourself immediately.

Testifying for the Muslim Jihad in "Europe".

Friendly reminder that slavniggers are the original niggers and Africans come second.

Slavshits are cancer. All should be murdered. Führer was right.

>All should be murdered

We should keep a few (in chains) to clean our toilets.

Poortuguese and turks clean toilets very well in Swiss gasthause.

Nobody needs slavs. Burn them all.

funny you germanicucks are talking shit, yet every germanic country is currently cucked beyond reality and we slavs have to keep europe clean for you

that fucking baiting will never end, is it?

nice try op, now gtfo here.

D&C from a jew

we love white Poland

just gonna list some czech inventions here
>lightning rod/conductor
>fingerprints
>scew ship propeller (while landlocked)
>contribution to discovery of blood types
>semtex explosive
>soft contact lenses

>swiss are jews

What do you think about this thread?

mummys milkies

Aren't Slavs an offshoot of Genghis khan and the Mongol invasion? They aren't proper white like the rest of us.

>They aren't proper white like the rest of us.

They aren't even proper human.

>wallis

Wut?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallis_(retailer)

We do? But I like slavs

Then you must like AIDS

I have to agree, slav identity is fucking useless, and Europe should become United States of Europe. All these people are fucking wasted in their useless slav shitholes.

You should be able to choose your identity, not be born with some useless shithole and be forced to be "proud" of being born in it. Or have a one big identity, like European-American. I don't feel any pride in being born in this pile of shit, I'm just simply used to it.

How can you like them more than anyone else when they are poor and come to our counntry from their shithole to do crimes and do cheap work

He's probably slavshit diaspora

Actual nordics and germanics and proper whites ALL know what a plague slavs are

Yeah remember what happened last time you "aryans" went against Slavs ?

We have no problem with round 3.

Except this time we'll burn germany down to the ground, and salt the ground of berlin, just like Rome did with Carthage

We may be subhuman. For you.

But we have a future and you don't. You'll drown in the waves of millions Africans and Middle Easterners, just as predicted by Jean Raspail in 70s.

Sure thing ahmed.

> choose identity

Good luck with that marxist.

Leftypol attempting to break up pan European solidarity against the muds. The goyim know, faggots.

Most bulgarians think they are slavs, but just cuz russian propaganda during the CCCP times, good thing the high IQ ppl know they are nothing like slavs.

Remember what happened 100 years ago ? We fucked you side ways while fucking the turks in the ass, you cockroaches tried to backstab us and ate huge pile of shit along side with romanians

>t.mountain jew

Ahahahaha

bulgars chimp out and attack everyone

>you betray us

Also

>be bulgar
>get liberated by Russians
>crown a german emperor

So fucking cucked, can't even have your own nobility hahaha

> european solidarity

There's no such thing.

You fuckers want to put us in the same shit you ended up. We are determined to get rid of commies and undermine German/French domination over Europe. Let's see how it ends.

i have bulgarian friend who always rtalks about slavic culture and how cool the witcher 3 is.
would you mind explaining what bulgarians really are?

>European identity
>Mfw smelly Polak has such a shitty culture and life he has to be a parasite on good europe

>liberated by Russians
more like occupied by Russians, fuck them, mongoloids.

Also we attacked the fucking roaches, and you decided that we are going to be weak at our west border, well fuck you, we travel light speed fast, came and fucked you, then went back to finish the turks and came in the romanians, winning the war with more land than we began, and less casualties than any of you fuckers.

Slavs are truly subhuman compared to Germanic master race, pic rel, left slav subhuman, right typical Nordic™ Germanic™ Danish™ phenotype

Dunno, looks pretty Polish to me.

Sure thing. While you G*rmans boast about how white and great you are, your kids and grand kids are gonna be sandniggers.
But sure, sure. Tell us how great you are while Jamal and his wife have 10 kids while you shitpost on Sup Forums.

>your kids and grand kids are gonna be sandniggers

You'd know a thing or two about that.

ooga booga, shut the fuck up stupid slavnigger.

Poland should become Anglo country. Or German, but I prefer Anglo identity.

She stated like 6 gorillion times that she hates this "fascist" country and is never coming back here, not part of our circus anymore.

Think you forgot to change your flag from geo to a memeflag, bud.

subhuman bulgar don't reply because there is no bulgarian culture. i should've know. no wonder you guys are as dumb as turks

Fuck, the picture of that hideous little mutant gives me the heebie jeebies every time.

Understandably.

nigger + slavnigger = ultranigger

Who wouldn't be scared?

>shirtless nigger signaling Polish patriotism
Pretty sure he was just trying to get laid

Sure, we are fucked up ppl, fucked for ~700 years by Romans, Turks and around 70-100 by Russian mongoloids and propaganda.

The said Russian propaganda states that we are slavic, sure there is such term as Slav (from slave) the term refers to ppl coming from the east and north Europe to Rome volunarily being a slave so in 10-20 years at best or their children can buy out citizenship and become Romans and live better lives. This was common practice most of the time during the Roman empire, thus they started calling tribes and ppl from this general area (east Europe, Poland including) Slavs, later on when we created the slavic alphabet, we gave it to the world, russians took it and modified it a little, whatevs, but nowadays when you say you are slav, you mean that you speak and write in slavic language of some sort, not that you have slavic ethnicity, coz such stuff does not exist in the first place, there is no ethnicity or race that is slavic per say, in that logic, if you start speaking bulgarian and move to bulgaria, merry a greek girl that speaks bulgarian, your child might call himself a slav, even tho he is half german/half greek.

This is the general misconception of slavic ethnic. This logic was abused and filled with lies by the communist Russians during the cold war so the whole Union can be more "united", as the low IQ shitheads think that as long as we are slavs we are togheter and shit like that, its in the history books of the commies. Mismatching the relation between ethnicity, race and what language you speak and write.

Other than that we are mostly white ppl, with non asiatic look (unlike the so called slavs in Russia) we are mostly tall (just like the serbs) and desu, if you look at east serbian and a bulgarian you might not find any difference, but as you can imagine during the 700 years there is alot of blood mixing, so there is a lot of turkish and greek looking ppl all around, we mostly avoid them and think of them as half breeds.

>Pretty sure he was just trying to get laid

Polish girls would never go for niggers. Everyone knows that.

Woah, dont be so quick to judge buddy, from all the nations in Europe I like and respect the german the most...