Spencer is controlled opposition

The man constantly shits on all white people who aren't so called Saxon ''Wasps' He is divide and conquer people.

>Shits on Slavs, Shits on the Irish, shits on literally everyone who isn't a WASP

Total unifier and savior of the white race here folks!

he is a national bolshevik.

Spencer is a nobody, dont let him represent you.

I can't stand this annoying faggot. Needs to stop pretending he represents me.

spencer likes big titties

national bolshevik made by Hillary's little speech. Just like when she created the "Grand Rightwing Conspiracy" in the 80s.

He openly defends Stalin and attacks white nationalism, but that doesn't fit the CNN narrative.

He's a deep state agent. Why do you think there are pics of him being chummy with the Bushs, while his wife is a Russian close to Dugin who writes Putin propaganda. All part of the antifa/alt right fake crisis to destabilize the U.S.

>Flag hide
>Same fucking thread
fuck off

>shits on literally everyone who isn't a WASP
He shits on all white people.

Also WASP = north east wealthy whites who aren't catholic. It doesn't = Anglo-Saxon.

worst of all: his (ex?) wife looks like witch.

this richard spencer fag is a fucking tool.

he fucking detoured the real silent movement with all his gay parading.

him and motherfuckers that like him are fucking amateurs.

>He's a deep state agent. Why do you think there are pics of him being chummy with the Bushs, while his wife is a Russian close to Dugin who writes Putin propaganda. All part of the antifa/alt right fake crisis to destabilize the U.S.
While making our (((Greatest Alley))) stronger.

White Anglo Saxon protestant. You don't know what the acronym means?

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE! BOOM

I'm Irish and I fully support being gassed by the Fourth Reich, as long as you cremate me as an honorary Aryan.

It's absolutely true, we aren't White. Close but no cigar.

The people who think Dicky Spencer is controlled opposition are crack pots. The kicker is these tinfoil hat tippers haven't even been in the pro-white movement for half the time Spencer has.

His ties with a certain Jewish intellectual, and his Russian wife are all public knowledge and well known at this point.

We are literally some of the whitest people.

He's right though, Slavs and Irish aren't white. Non-protestants aren't white either.

He's wife is more potentially non-white than any Irish person I can tell you that.

Kek

Do you have something against the Russian wives?

No one needs to be gassed. Everyone just needs to have their own land. That's how it has been and how it should be. We're in this together, all who want our people to be free. United against ((( them )))...

None of that is really true though, if you actually listened to his podcasts you'd realize he is just memeing/banting non wasps.

Why is antifa so obsessed with shilling against Spencer by making bullshit up anyway he's not that important.

no, i have no problem with russians

i fucking hate his stupid grin, looks like he is laughing at us for not realizing he is controlled op

heard he was involved with the cia, but havent found anything yet

WASP = English, Scottish, Dutch, French

He was doxxed, he's Jewish (his mom's a Jew) and his parents are both Democrats who own a cotton plantation and support his activities.

He's literally a stinker. I also suspect he's gay.

Russia supports white people in the United States. But Trump and Spencer did not live up to expectations. So who can be supported now in the US?

t. hohol

This whole thread is nothing but unsourced nonsensical accusations by shills. There is no dox proving he is jewish, no sources on him hating people who arent wasps, no sources on him being a duginist (as if that was actually a thing dugin is a lone crackpot with no influence or following to speak off). Always remember to use sage when replying to divide and conquer shills

>meme flag
>wild bullshit
dickie's a fag and a shill, he was promoted for the first time by heil hitlering for the cameras and then being boosted here on the same night that sam bee showed her segment 'feeling alt right'

50 threads on the catalog, it was an obvious, and entirely amateurish attempt to somehow link him to this board

we didn't even know who the fuck he was

it's over, just stop it, pick a new guy and a new angle and try again, the alt right doesn't even exist

You can always spot a shill by their opinion on Spencer, they are truly TERRIFIED of him, and I can barely fathom why.
Anyone smarter than a nigger can figure out that the dude has been advancing white people publicly and publishing white nationalist content for 10 years straight, yet every time a thread is a made about him a bunch of mysterious posters with bad knowledge of Sup Forums memes spam the thread with the same replies. If you don't believe just check the archives, you will find the exact same fucking reply in multiple Spencer threads, same pic, same filename, everything. Just take OP for example, he just says
>Shits on Slavs, Shits on the Irish, shits on literally everyone who isn't a WASP
And OP doesn't provide a SINGLE piece of evidence.
Spencer has NEVER done this, not even once, and if you can show me a video where he does I'll post a pic of sharpie in da pooper. But you can't, because OP is a shill.
Of course there's always a few Sup Forumsacks who fell for the anti-Spencer meme, but honestly if they're too dumb to see they've been fooled by shills they don't deserve to become part of our movement anyway.
>inb4 pic where Spencer met Laura Bush a single time a political convention

If you think someone in the movement is "CIA" or "secretly liberal" just ask yourself "Does this person help advance the 14 words?" and if the answer is yes they're probably legit.
sage.

b-but Glenn Beck told me that Spencer receives direct funding from Russia

Richard Spencer is an aids infested aids faggot. Listen to him talk. He talks like a fag. I hope he dies of aids.

>(ex?) wife
Real convenient that his jew wife gets memory holed the moment there is any serious scrutiny of him, same as his buddy Mike (((Enoch))).

yep

the guy moves in jewish circles because he himself is a jew

tits fat tho

but she's a marxist

they both are, really