Kraut and Tea takes on the Alt-right Pt II

Is this fucking guy serious? His arguments are brand new tier. Is he just trying to get views from race realism or is he actually advertising for race-realism. I can't believe he's really this dense.
youtube.com/watch?v=OeCdH4yZ6sM

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=OeCdH4yZ6sM
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/woodley-2009-is-homo-sapiens-polytypic-human-taxonomic-diversity-and-its-implications.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0
i.imgur.com/iMT2m0L.png
youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism)
youtube.com/watch?v=WgmfYaFQEdM
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check out the new hooktube interface!

His arguments are backed by scientific data. He may be a centrist, but he's pretty much BTFO the autistic faction of the Alt-Right. I don't really care if they're on our "side", if they need to lie in order to push an agenda, then they're no different to the degenerates and the SJW crowds.

when exactly did Americans shift to full reddit mode pretending babby tier stormfags and kids who build armor's with their parent's garden furniture?

stop posting here you autistic fuck

muh holohoax

pathetic babby tier arguements

>His arguments are backed by scientific data
You are fucking retarded if you think that video BTFO anyone but himself

not an argument. debunk his whole video for me now or you're just another butthurt faggot that's lying.

>krauts neurologists

Says 84 right there
thinking emoji

Nigger, he talks about how environmental selection pressures alone are the sole reason for the existence of Sickle Cell in a video about debunking race-realism. If you don't understand why that's not the dumbest shit you could possible point to in order to "debunk" race realism, I can't fucking help you. At the end when he's talking about heterozygosity, he had to strawman the point. No one is claiming that higher heterozygosity directly correlates to higher sub-speciation. It's another game of strawmans, dishonesty, and downright rambling about irrelevant facts he thinks are gotchas.

He's a stupid little STEMfag that needs to be culled for greater White Idealism.

Also KANTBOT > Kraut

I...I don't get it?! Is he pro race realist? I mean, that's what his own statistics suggest, but his tone suggests otherwise.

Its....its almost as if he doesn't understand normal distribution.

I honestly think they might be subversively attempting to red-pill large amounts of people in the skeptic community. I don't think they could be this fucking retarded.

>The term race is a traditional synonym for subspecies, however it is frequently asserted that Homo sapiens is monotypic and that what are termed races are nothing more than biological illusions. In this manuscript
a case is made for the hypothesis that H. sapiens is polytypic, and in this way is no different from other species exhibiting similar levels of genetic and morphological diversity. First it is demonstrated that the four major definitions of race/subspecies can be shown to be synonymous within the context of the
framework of race as a correlation structure of traits. Next the issue of taxonomic classification is considered where it is demonstrated that H. sapiens possesses high levels morphological diversity, genetic heterozygosity and differentiation (FST) compared to many species that are acknowledged to be polytypic with respect to subspecies. Racial variation is then evaluated in light of the phylogenetic species concept, where it is suggested that the least inclusive monophyletic units exist below the level of species within H. sapiens indicating the existence of a number of potential human phylogenetic species; and the biological
species concept, where it is determined that racial variation is too small to represent differentiation at the level of biological species. Finally the implications of this are discussed in the context of anthropology where an accurate picture of the sequence and timing of events during the evolution of human taxa are required for a complete picture of human evolution, and medicine

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/woodley-2009-is-homo-sapiens-polytypic-human-taxonomic-diversity-and-its-implications.pdf

Kraut wants you to watch his video and give him views!!! Use hooktube instead.

>muh spectrum

This is basically Lewontin’s fallacy the video
>Purple exists
>Therefore Red and Blue don't really exist as their own distinct entities.

>race is only appearance.
Why
IS
HE
LYING

His expert seriously argues race shouldnt be used because it is controversial and could cause discrimination

And that averages also shouldnt be used because they ignore overlap

Is he Jewish? He puts echoes on his Twitter name. If he is then you have your answer.

>literally just correlation isnt causation

Are skeptic videos just supposed to sound smart? Does that convince the audience there are real arguments behind them?

>30m Nigerians have an IQ over 99
And about 160m have an IQ in the double digits, roughly 90m of them qualify as "dull", "borderline retarded" or worse. I think race realists understand statistics just fine, this is not a country to import people from.

Lewontin's fallacy is different, that's the continuum fallac you're thinking of

Well, he uses Heinrich Heine as his avatar.

>Überhaupt ist Heine, der Jude – und damit kommen wir zum Hauptpunkt – der schlimmste Feind des Deutschtums gewesen. Man lese einfach „Deutschland, ein Wintermärchen“ und beobachte, ob nicht gerade durch das, was Heine angreift und verspottet, das neue Deutschland groß und stark geworden ist.

of course he isn't debunking this video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0

He always picks out strawman arguments, i'd love to see him debate stefan molyneux

Alternative Hypothesis roasted the last video. He'll do this one too. Also people in the thread here kinda are

Check out the fucking comments, they think this was some huge intellectual victory. They think Kraut just tore race realism to pieces. His audience most solely be comprised of shitskins and kids, there's just no fucking way anyone can't see through this.

see

holy fuck that is funny, this is his expert?

You didn't even need Molyjew. Everybody could rip that deformed moron a new ass hole. He already got btfo by a woman

KEK it's both.

>He already got btfo by a woman
sauce

Aydin Paladin

i.imgur.com/iMT2m0L.png

This is actually what Kraut's going for?

Skeptics usually dont make this argument this explicit?

>new hooktube interface
Looks really good m8

I legitimately don't understand what he is doing. What is the motivation for attacking alt right? Even if all of this was correct, are they the biggest threat to the world right now? Is white identitarianism really what he should be concerned about in the current year?

Thanks. Just mention hooktube if you have complaints or suggestions, I read everything.

yes.
I'm starting to think Germans are done. Brainwashed into oblivion. No phoenix. Only death.

We share 80% of our genes with Tomatoes, therefore Humans and Tomatoes aren't distinct groups

He blames them for his own inability to not be a psycho

Who the fuck cares about the science behind race? I'm still going to want a white ethnostate even if it were proven that blacks really were kangs.

>kraut's expert actually says race shouldnt be used because discrimination can result

His expert is just a shitlib isnt he?

>What is virtue signalling?

An undergrad who larps as a post doc.

thanks, never heard of her
>What is the motivation for attacking alt right?
He doxxed and tried(maybe succeeded) ruining a fellow skeptic girl for going into race realism. People got upset at him and he started crying and removed all his twitter posts and went into hiding for like 2 months. Now he's back trying to attack the people who tried to ruin his e-celeb career.

I got pretty disappointed at him doing such a pisspoor job at it though, I thought he was actually gonna be intellectually honest and actually go through the actual arguments, if not for his own curiosity, to try to save face. But first he did a 27 minute about lizard people and women without tiddies and now he made this video...

Pretty disappointing senpai, this guy is supposed to be the intellectual powerhosue of the skeptics.

LITERALLY A MEME WE MADE

nah

basically you just ignore every piece of statistical evidence that you don't like and say "correlation isn't causation" and that makes it not true and you win the argument

reminder this is the type of shit liberals actually believe

and Kraut is one of those Germans with an IQ lower than 99.

He is a fucking high school drop out who puts on a fake posh accent so retards would take him seriously.

His popularity is due to sucking the toes of those with more subscribers than him, other youtubers gave him a platform simply because he was a german living in Germany during the start of the migrant crisis.

He is nothing.

kek, still dude. I don't know how you can look at what he's putting out and not see how weak it is.

Why is Norway so based?

apparently Kraut was lying about what his opposition claimed too

>There's no medical way to tell a black from a white
ok

Scratch that.
60% it's about of genes.

Dude, watch the video, it's just as bad if not worse than the first one. These are very, very easily defeated half-arguments. It's a mix between mouthy Buddha tier sophistry and downright straw manning

I remember reading that what ever they're called(the ones who study old dead bodies at crime scenes and shit) can around 85% of the times tell whether the person was caucasian or sub-saharan African.

Anyone knows what those are called?

Wow, I always knew Kraut is a bit of an idiot but I never realized his video would be this bad. It's painful hearing Kraut try to explain points that he doesn't even understand.

I mean the stuff about subspecies, I don't know how someone can miss the ball so horribly.

In science, feels are more important than facts

Crime Scene Investigators? Or Forensic
Biologists.

I think he's fucking with us, he has to be.

forensicists are the people who work crime scenes

Wut? It was a hobby during their zenit to trigger the shit out of them and let them stand in the rain when they reacted. Brain is an idiot who mistakes social science with natural science, Kraut is just a shit talker.

I don't know if I can waste anymore time on this guy after his last video that was 25 min too long and willfully dishonest.

Is the "Alt-right" even a thing? It's always seemed like a smear campaign to me, he's basically fighting a hallucination of a strawman from a smear campaign.

Not "you" specifically. I mean how did they watch what they had made and think it was up to par to upload. They had to have known they'd be ripped to shreds.

I suppose Forensic anthropologists or something

it's a thing. It existed before 2016. But yea, he is making shit up to attack. And using spurious standards

See

I honestly want German Mugus to go extinct now.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs

Damn. Just damn. Kraut takes a data set, then he proceeds to assume that Alt-Hype said that there's a correlation (they didn't, kraut strawmans them). Then he proceeds to show there is no correlation (wow top sciens). And then he smugly points out that correlation doesn't prove causality. How can he miss the point so horribly? The whole point was that animals, which have about as much genetic variety as humans, have subspecies. Humans don't because racism is taboo, even though there's just as much variation.

Kraut just doesn't seem to understand the points either he or the alt-hype are making

I don't want to turn this into a 'does the alt-right really exist/not exist/they are shills' thread.
But yes, he is referring to real people.
The Alt-right is a loose association of people that know about pic related.

Most of the alt-right knows that race exists and have been combating the 'meh social construct' 'meh magic culture' (AKA Lysenkoism: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism)

Found this to explain what they believe.

Cool, thanks Norge Bro.
My only suggestion is to have the videos not auto-start, so you can queue them up in the background. A simple div to click and play would improve thing imo.

Maybe it already works this way, I run some odd configuration of plugins and customisations.

Reminder: The "Skeptic Community" is pro-white genocide because they "don't see race".

yep, he lies

Images 404d?

yea, it kept turning out poorly on my computer.

Finally got a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=WgmfYaFQEdM

Woes.

Is his plan to make everyone but the die hard skeptic following to not take him seriously?

Porridge Pals:
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA

Hype, for a more serious takedown:

youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

That fat-fuck makes me really mad, he is a fucking SJW in disguise

Edwards argued that while Lewontin's statements on variability are correct when examining the frequency of different alleles (variants of a particular gene) at an individual locus (the location of a particular gene) between individuals, it is nonetheless possible to classify individuals into different racial groups with an accuracy that approaches 100 percent when one takes into account the frequency of the alleles at several loci at the same time. This happens because differences in the frequency of alleles at different loci are correlated across populations — the alleles that are more frequent in a population at two or more loci are correlated when we consider the two populations simultaneously. Or in other words, the frequency of the alleles tends to cluster differently for different populations.[8]
In Edwards's words, "most of the information that distinguishes populations is hidden in the correlation structure of the data." These relationships can be extracted using commonly used ordination and cluster analysis techniques. Edwards argued that, even if the probability of misclassifying an individual based on the frequency of alleles at a single locus is as high as 30 percent (as Lewontin reported in 1972), the misclassification probability becomes close to zero if enough loci are studied.[9]
Edwards's paper stated that the underlying logic was discussed in the early years of the 20th century. Edwards wrote that he and Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza had presented a contrasting analysis to Lewontin's, using very similar data, already at the 1963 International Congress of Genetics. Lewontin participated in the conference but did not refer to this in his later paper. Edwards argued that Lewontin used his analysis to attack human classification in science for social reasons

>Edwards argued that Lewontin used his analysis to attack human classification in science for social reasons
>attacked human classification
>for social reasons

yea, basically there's no chance for Lewontin's claims to actually be true in real life on a whole genome level

>Porridge Pals
wew lad, that's actually pretty funny. I've never heard of that guy before

Yeah, he does, but it's not even about the lies. It's like he doesn't even understand what he's arguing for or against. I mean the point he's making is incredibly stupid. I mean he made a strawman, for sure, but the way he strawmanned alt-hype shows that he didn't even understand the original point. He just doesn't understand the original argument, finds a rabbithole and spends the next 15 minutes jerking off in there, oblivious to the actual discussion

He's as "skeptical" as an Antifa member.

The only reason he models himself as a skeptic is so people on the right might watch his logical abominations.

I love it because it is basically what he was saying

specific example? I cant think of one but I'd like to believe this

>Well we're having trouble trying to define it so the solution to never ever speak about it ever, not try and get a proper definition. That's How science works guys.

"XD Triggered" "Just like SJWs"

As the altright actually makes arguments... this is all they can muster. I've seen it several times now

He is doing it maliciously at this point.

Can someone explain to me how they're defending their position after spending 6 minutes on the development of Sickle Cell due to environmental selection pressures? Seriously, what the fuck are they doing? Am I missing something?

"science science science. Racism is wrong. Donate to my patreon"

Have you ever seen leftie bullshitters make claims like "Alt Righters think every Jew is part of some secret society dedicated to bringing down the world, and if you reply that no, we believe Jews are naturally ethnocentric to the detriment of other peoples as much as other races, but seeing as they've lived in other, non Jewish countries rather than their own over the past few millenium they've taken on a parasitic role rather than a community strengthening role.

They'll stick with arguing against the "Jews are all, every single one, in the secret club" angle that nobody ever espoused because it's easier to argue against and they never intended a logical argument. That's basically what he does. A leftie through and through.

lel yeah that was pretty funny

The point about the genetic variation. Alt-Hype shows that animal species have about as much genetic variation as humans. The difference is that these animal species have subspecies, whereas humans do not. The point being that humans have so much genetic variation that "races" could be classified as subspecies, if it weren't taboo because raycism.

Kraut then takes this data, and assumes Alt-Hype said that there is a correlation between genetic variation and subspecies. They never said this, but this is what Kraut argues against, completely missing the entire point. Then he proceeds to show there is no mathematical correlation (that's sort of the entire point, humans don't have subspecies precisely because it's politically incorrect, although genetic variation would legitimize this view)

Usually when people strawman arguments, it's because the original argument is too difficult to rebut. Kraut does this because he doesn't understand the original argument.

I've seen skeptics claim that, even Sargon. Because he wants to frame the JQ as the equivalent of something like BLM

Big differences: Jews are admitted to having a higher IQ, and it's illegal to discriminate against blacks and Jews in our society so the fact our society favors those groups means BLM claiming we have an anti-black society is silly, while the altright claiming we have an anti-white and pro-jew society isnt obviously silly

Unbelievable

You aren't the intended audience.
Most of his regulars will just see all the graphs and hear the three sylable words and WHOOP it up when he says 'the alt right is wrong!'
LOL EPIC BTFO

He is implying race is due to environment. (true) while implying race can rapidly change (false) like the frequency of sickle cell in the population?

Not sure....

> "Jews are all, every single one, in the secret club" angle that nobody ever espoused
It's because they are totalitarian individualists who can't comprehend ANY collective interests.
Meaning they believe every Jew must meet together to form some sort of group. Two Jews that have never met can't possibly be working for a similar collective goal as each other.

Because there is a market of appeal to authority open sheep who have been told all their life that "right" discourses are bad, but are tolerant at the same time. They love such half assed researched pseudo intelectual masturbation which just scratches their ideological walls. The funny thing is, that outside those walls are people hammering with the sledgehammer against them. Kraut and Brain are useful idiots, our useful idiots and (((they))) can only profit from them by censoring the sledge hammers, which doesn't work on the internet

isnt that lamarckian evolution? Or even lysenkoism?

We know environment forms race, we just dont think it arbitrarily stops at the neck

doesnt even have to be explicit group interests.

According to Pew, most jews, like 70%, think remembering the holocaust is the most important aspect of Jewishness.

So they fear white identity. And already seem to like blank slatist arguments from what I can tell. So... they promote what are in effect anti-white ideas, policies, et al

So what is Molyneux's view on race?

Gas all except those who are 100% pure Bavarian phenotypes

generic race realism. Markets will make it a small issue, but whites like markets most so he defends them from aggressive anti-whiteness