Why is British media promoting ugly Girls so hard?

I am sick of this bullshit,more uglier the girl is,more praised she is by UK critics.This is going to become the new face of Britain after years Ema Watson's reign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's unusually beautiful for an anglo woman.

Chill. Its not cool to disregard all the girls that don't meet the "hot" requirements.

Some girls have a unique look or appeal that might have gone unnoticed before.

She has god-tier feet and calves so as long as you bag her head...

>this is a 10/10 in Britain

I don't get her appeal at all. She looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome or something. Her eyes are so far apart.

did you even visit England? they pretty much look like that

What are you talking about? They're Britain's best!

British media cant find any better than this

10/10 slag

Who is this goblin? Why is her ear shaped like that?

Maise is the most aesthetic woman.

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

>ear
That was supposed to say "head"

Have you never heard of the proverb: beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

I have busted a few nuts to this girl. I get that's she's not for everyone, but she works for me.

OP's pic is so JUSTworthy

This is a 10/10 in the UK

She looks just like the women from Mount and Blade

British people are not famous for their beauty

Because that's all they will have left after Brexit is complete and the borders sealed. Plus moslems but they at least wear burkas to hide their ugliness.

tiny island, tiny gene pool

British women are ugly. This is the most beautiful they could find.

>AJ reaction gifs
Kek
Hope it becomes a thing

Her fucking lips are thinkers than her eyes
She's a goblin
Reminder
>This is a ,10 in Bongistan

why is a German laughing at Brits? you aren't better

She's quintessentially British but like unironically.

Sup Forums Television & Films

Italian girls are the sexiest

beauty is subjective

this is why white racial systems will fail. somebody will always be whiter than you until they all kill themselves out.

Never forget the day I learned that Brits are ugly degenerates and not quirky looking stuffy classy folk.

fuck off china

teeth or gtfo

I'd snog her.

so that fat ugly fucks like you might have a chance at breeding

no it's not

All jokes aside, what is it with English girls where you see this weird shaped head? It almost looks like an upside down triangle, I only ever see it on girls from the UK. Is it from the inbreeding? Serious question.

Thats horrific!

Hollywood has been doing that for years! Back in the 50's the main actress would be a fucking 10! Now they are all 7's and shiet.

This, or albanian

its probably inbreeding yes

ayyylmao

>girls get groomed for rape by "Asian"
>get bombed by truck of peace

You tell me m8

British women don't get out much so they're podgy
If they aren't podgy they smoke and are generally unhealthy.
Some have v.poor education with even worse accents, is that English you're speaking?
After saying that, I'd fuck Maisie because she seems chill, but she smokes to stay thin, so a long term relationship is out of the question.

Shut up! Arya is A CUTE
A CUTE

>bug eyed manfaced piss haired whore

Are you implying there is girls who are not ugly in Britain?

I don't actually know but it's very common.

The majority of British girls are beyond ugly, avoid at all costs.

BazingaBazingaBazinga

BazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazinga

>She's unusually beautiful for an anglo woman.
Why must you be right?

I'm sure you've fucked better

the british media isn't pushing ugly girls, that is an 11/10 in bongistan

BazingaBazingaBazingaBazinga

The reason she's in lots of media is because she's in the most popular show in the world.

I live in UK and I think it's mostly because all the ugly alcoholic chavs breed with other ugly chavs.

that is because hollywood kikes have to pay more to get a 10/10 actress, 7/10s are around a quarter of the price to star

Because white people have poor taste

fuck outta here with your subhuman worship

Bazinga

Bazinga

Just another island creature,

She was cute in the first season. She didn't age too well.

>t.Stefan Misuckovic

Nice legs, shame about the face.

Bazinga

It's funny how British hate white people now in London but promote women who's only beneficial beauty are their eyes, even if really apart. So white race is prettier being ugly than Arabs being beautiful.

>Bazinga
What is this meme?

arya is supposed to be ugly, horse faced. But hey at least she's white.

They are most likely Welsh, or of Welsh heritage, the English are not that Inbred tbf, well, at least not Northern England. The south is full of Muslims.

I love them UKian blondes with big melons but they all end up cucking the English race with nigger football players.

fucks sake she's just an average woman, perfectly fine looking

Bazinga

BazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazinga

who is this literal 10/10?

straya with the bants

You're missing the point, they're not promoting ugly girls, per se. She is ugly, yes, but the reason she's being promoted is because she looks unusual. There are millions of ugly girls who they'd never dream of promoting like this. They're going for the 'omg isn't she so quirky and weird and different' angle. I've not figured out exactly why this is what they're doing, but it's pretty clear to see.

>there are non-ugly brits
[citation needed]

Now THIS is shitposting.

It's cause some guys really like the quirky weird different thing.

Brits are fucking hideous!

youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro

Bazinga

Bazinga

I think I figured it out

They have abnormally large foreheads, making them look like neanderthals

Fuck off Ahmed

If you wouldn't shag them three slags silly then I'd question your sexuality, bruh.

The only gay in the city?

She does have fetal alcohol syndrome.

They have gone through the bucket list. Blacks,asians,Muslims,gay's, and all genders even making up the majority of "genders" oh and female equalty. Its a choice between pedo's or ugly folk. The elites know it is too soon for pedo equality which leaves ugly people as the only option.

Arab nigger...stop spamming this thread. We are talking serious stuff here. Go stone your sister i heard she was showing her ankles to the boys.

That bitches mom got drunk every night while pregnant.

>promote ugly girls so they'll sleep around and make a new generation of ugly people which will look bad even in comparison to the mudslimes
>thus further increase the tensions between the indigenous population and the foreign horde
the answer is in plain view

I'd shag her for the banter tbqhwy lads

Bazinga

BazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazinga

Bazinga Bazinga Bazinga Bazinga Bazinga Bazinga Bazinga BazingaBazingaBazinga

Like Quasimodo?

FEEL THE Bazinga

BazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazingaBazinga