I'll have my family values Al Dente'

I'll have my family values Al Dente'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Tg61KYPLqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Growing up i thought anti gay companies were full of retards. But its honestly a really brave move in the face of complete degeneracy and "inclusiveness"

EY BON APETITO
THAT'S A SPICY-A MEATBALL
MAMA MIA RAVIOLI

Holy shit. Based spaghetti niggers.

This is a false flag to get alt right to eat bad carbohydrates and become weak.

>Barilla
Fucking trash pasta, Italians hate it too

It is the WORLD'S leading pasta brand heinrich.

DALENDA EST FAGGOTO

brb going to buy ton of Barilla pasta for supper

>literally the best brand of pasta
haha fags btfo

It's fucking shit, if you blindfolded me and served me barilla pasta and literal shit I wouldn't know the difference

You know what else Italians hate?
Faggots and not the bundle of sticks kind, the bundle of dicks kind

I've always just bought store-brand pasta up until now, but from now on I will ALWAYS ask for Barilla by name!

Go stick to your viener schnitzel then hans! Or is wurst what you prefer in your mouth?

What's wrong with Barilla?
t: pleb

>Fags btfo
>Company goes under due to boycotting

Tooootally

You but you can do the same with Cocks because you're such an almighty fucking Homo

Italians love fasces though

Europeans hate everything that isnt hand made by grandma.

Nothing wrong with Barilla. I think he's just gay and angry.

note the (((EU))) flag
he's probably not even italian or asian

Not really. There are better brands sure. But Barilla is still 100% times better than other pathetic copypastas manufactured outside of Italy.

doesn't that describe like…every faggot?

except niggers

>he doesn't appreciate his grandma
This is why USA is collapsing, no respect whatsoever

Make your own pasta and stop buying crap

Now its time for Chef Boyardee to stand up to the degeneracy!

Fucking hell quoted the wrong post. I meant

mamie does cook better though

Bundle of dicks

Well good. I'm tired of boycotting literally every brand just on principle because they used gays somehow. I fucking hate royal crown cola but I have to drink it. I hate pringles but I can't eat lays anymore. Even tide. I liked tide but now I have to use woolite and shit. Goddamn it.

My grandma is dead...And i did appreciate it at the time. Still its just paste not like american burger.

Based chink. Are the chinks in hong kong as fucked in the heads as the rest of the insectoids

It's literally the best brand out there

we like to think we're better than the mainland but there's a lot of niggerish behavior in kowloon

Time for me to take another trip to flavortown, barilla style.

Time to stockpile barilla pastas

OP's pic is from 2014 and Barilla has since reversed their stance and become good gay loving goys.

You literally have to go innawoods and live self-sustainably if you want to dissociate from corporate degeneracy.

Good. While faggot people demand others to bend backwards for their degenerate behavior, they refuse to accept or respect the values and opinions of people on the opposite spectrum.

Gays make the food taste better i wonder what is the secret.

Yeah we should really learn to eat shit directly from the machines like you lardass

Well no, I try to alternate between store brand and imports. I think I'm doing well. But goddamn it if I don't miss coca cola. Also might cut off mcdonald's. Saw a commercial I didn't agree with.

dam. what brand of sauce do you use?

Barilla: Fags ain't suckin these noodles!™

The screaming

He obviously doesn't eat any fucking pasta. All of it tastes absolutely the fucking same. Odds are he's not even allowed near a stove.

sick of seeing this cherry picked shit so here you go Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=2Tg61KYPLqQ

i expect to never see this posted again

Evolution of the family lol

keked hard.

I buy noodles but make an albanian/greek sweet sauce

Many italians do their own sughi (sauces) except pesto which is a tad difficult to make. I'd suggest you to do the same.
Consistency is what matters with pasta. Soft pasta is garbage, it has to be al dente, just follow the instructions and boil it in abundant salted water, for the minutes indicated on the pasta package.

That's what I meant. It depends how you cook it, but besides that there's a negligible difference in taste otherwise.

You seem to know a lot about eating shit.

Wait, sorry, I didn't see your euro flag there at first.

just grow a fuckin beard and get a job that lets you have a beard

Best pastas:

>Gragnano
>Rummo
>Voiello
>De Cecco
>Garofalo

Barilla is trashcan tier

lol, american intellectuals

please go chug a cup of HFCS, it's been 12 minutes and you need to be topped up

>>Rummo
I confirm, really good.

/ourpasta/

What do you me al dente ?

The best pasta is no pasta since pasta itself is trash tier peasant food.

Hell yeah, barilla got a new dedicated customer as long this guy is in charge!

I'm slowly thinking about making a whitelist of companies I buy from instead of a blacklist of companies I don't buy from.
Would be shorter.

Guys, this is ancient news, and sadly, mr. Barilla cucked hard after a gigantic alliance of faggots hired (((the best lawyers in Italy))), who promptly covered him in lawsuits until he surrendered. We grumbled a bit, then resumed to continue the degenerates and their (((handlers))) to rule over us. Typical day in the western world.

Who /malloreddus/ here?

>2013
Back when the madness was just beginning to break into the mainstream. You'd be crucified for this today.

Barilla tastes like shit anyway.

>literal shit
So what you usually eat?

>>De Cecco
My pick

Sad!

based. seriously going to go buy some barilla.

Pasta tastes differently depending on the flour used. Semolina being the best to use.

It seems like an odd thing to really phrase your stance of being against gays in your advertising as "gays can eat another pasta", when you could be more diplomatic about it and just say that you have a particular image reminiscent of your own family's life that you want to have put forth in your advertising.

Just wear makeup, makeup can cover it up.

This is bad business. why did he even say that? did some libshit go after his business when they didn't have anything else to write one morning for their stupid leftist rag?

99% of companies haven't done this and won't, why make himself visible?

As other two suggested, Wear makeup or grow a beard.

Nothing. He is just an asshurt EU faggot

people who agree to tattoo mentally ill people like this need to be sent to prison
same with doctors who agree to perform sex change operations

I guarantee you won't be able to tell between any of those in a blind test.

Long story short, faggots started to bitch and moan about a Barilla tv commercial which depicted a standard traditional family having dinner with their Barilla pasta, asking, i shit you not, to make one which depicted homo "families". Since the faggot chief who got triggered by this also had friends in high places, he managed to raise a giant stink over nothing, which prompted mr. Barilla to tell him and his mentally ill comrades to fuck off. Enter the (((lawyers))).

Barilla simply underestimated the political power of the SJWs, maybe because these traitors were just getting started in 2013.

>not making your own pasta
You fucking plebs.
I'll buy Barilla though if I ever need to from now on