Imagine

Imagine...
World without germany.

It would look even worse than today

You mean a white Europe that hasn't been depopulated in 2 world wars? A white Europe where there are not African migrants roaming through the cities?
If you consider this "worse" then you must be a German.

Imagine a world without

>countries
>banks
>lefties
>jews
>muslims

I also forgot the bad influence Luther had. How many white lives would have been spared if Luther never existed!

There is no progress without the destruction of old orders leading to creative chaos. Look at imperial China to get an impression of what Europe could have looked like without Germany.

>this is what poleshits actually believe

Rome would still exist, and the Britons. France and Iberia would be Celtic.

The French started to give citizenship to Algerians before the World Wars. Their shitskin problem has nothing to do with Germany but with their own racially inclusive attitude.

so i guess i have to hack your arm off so you cn make some progress

He's right, but you are to dumb too understand it.

you soon-to-be-russians are just too funny

I'm glad your autism forced the whole of Europe into a union with the Frenchies, Hans!

More butthurt, lyakh.

You best be careful what you say about Poland, hohol, they might one day be your saviors against the Slavic hordes

Superior German force will rise again from the ashes and actually remove your shithole country out of existence. How many years were you removed from the map again? EU cannot be stopped.

Before XX century europe ruled whole world. imperial china was stangant isolationist schithole that eventually became europe little bich.

I guess destroying old order and implementing nev creative chaos of marxism really helped us to progress.

You must mean slavs !

>Reformation never happens
>Rome still exists

Do you really think, we'd be flying to Mars right now under these circumstances? No, we would have become stuck in ancient traditions and deadlocked power structures like every other civilization. The division caused by the Eternal Teuton was what triggered European exceptionalism.

srs polan wtf
(seriously though can i get a quick runwodn?)

holy shit there's someone left in ukraine? did they leave you to water the plants?

>I guess destroying old order and implementing nev creative chaos of marxism really helped us to progress.
That's exactly what happened to China, you see.

>Before XX century europe ruled whole world
Yes, and that's because of Anglo/French/Spanish rivalry which was fueled by the reformation.

Imagine a world where Germany won WWII.

And now USA rules the world, still not chinks.

you men jews?

>imagine, a world without t*rks

>muh joooos
kys

imagine a world without nazis. . .

Imagine...
World without imagination

photoshop

Bitter Ukranian nigger that is angry because he was refused refugee status in Poland. Don't worry, Lad. You'll do better under the Russian boot than you ever did on your own.

Lol Poland. I hope you're actually vpn'd in there and not really a Pollack

If you really are polish did you get your reparations from Germany. That was a hilarious request

it is beautiful

>If you really are polish did you get your reparations from Germany
We will let the Jews handle this request, we will use Germany's weak spot. But they must pay.

>139949546

recent rise of polack germany hate thread is because of poland not getting any denbtz from us.

>>Imagine a world without germany

ya how dare those germans predict exactly what was going to happen in the coming decades

>christmas tree
but yeah, i agree. Kinda sad your country will be destroyed by muslims.

ANGLO here, with a message for you German 'people'.

The German created this mess.

It was you who divided up the Europe.

It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

It was you who invited the refugees on European ancestral lands..

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad. Its time for an ARYANDIED.

Right after WW2 Russians executed in KatyƄ around 10,000 Polish army officers. This started over 40 years of Russian occupation of Poland. Forceful assimilation in to Soviet Union.
We actually hate Russians more than we hate Germans.

Why do german leaders always take it upon themselves to force their entirely correct and unassailable world views onto the rest of europe