Dollar store employee gets harassed by customer because he didn't make eye contact with him

streamable.com/m1lm3

Why do Americans treat customer service workers like shit?

>So I went into dollar general to buy some razors and a can opener. This guy was stocking shelves in the razor isle. I asked him if he could tell me where the can openers would be. He answered me without looking up from the bottle in his hand. I told him that it's polite to make eye contact when someone speaks to you. To which he said ya whatever. So I told him that this is why he works at Dollar general. My razors were marked incorrectly, so I ended up back in his isle. He started in with some comments, so told him if he didn't like his job he could get a better one. It escalated from there until he raised his hand to me. That's when I pulled out the phone.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/6nkssk/im_a_paying_customer_youre_just_a_piece_of_shit/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133825366
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> That's why you work at Dollar General

bruh, that's why you shopping at a Dollar General. Because you are poor and insignificant your damn self

>back in his isle

This is the guy filming btw.

holy shit what an absolute cunt.

>my life is so fucking dull I have to film a guy working retail who hurt my feelings

What a condescending cunt

This is the timeline we're in.

People wandering around with cameras looking to earn brownie points off the internets by filming angry people.

Holyfuck this camera guy needs to get beat the fuck up.....Makes me fucking mad. fucking snowflake, he need to learn respect

For all he knew, the employee could have had legit autism or something and direct eye contact could have been a trigger for him. Not trying to make excuses, but generally I find it's best to ask myself if there could be a valid reason why somebody behaves the way they do.

should have just kept his commentary to himself, leave the poor schlub alone

Look this fat fuck, he just need to end himself already. Put it on facejew you stupid fuck.

And there is zero valid reason for the person behind the camera to have acted like this
other than being a complete cunt.

This is the guy behind the camera's resume. All publicly available

>its polite to look me in the eyes

Why? Do you need me to validate you?

OP gave me autism

>a store is public

lol no sweetie..

>uber driver

>fifty
>five
>wpm

might as well not put anything at all

I remember this guy. We found his livestream and were watching him delete his social media in real time.

>implying uppity clerks don't need to be put in their place

some of these lowlives act like they're doing you some huge impossible favor just doing their job description.

I fucking hate these fucks

lol america is a dump of a country

not even fucking once

>55wpm

how'd I miss that one lmfao holy shit that is pathetic. If you dont get at least 80 you might be retarded

>I told him that it's polite to make eye contact when someone speaks to you.

Sounds like something a girl would say

definitely wouldve lept on the guy when he made that starving kids comment

what a piece of trash

Also:
>skills
>Microsoft word

t. OP

if you dont like a business you dont give that business your money, sperg

Someone post this to faggit. This needs to go viral. The camera man needs to loose everything. I've worked retail and it sucks. There is no reason to treat someone like that unless you're a piece of shit with a shitty life. Hope he's killed in a fire

I work in retail and I have to say you're completely right. Some of the guys I work with act like it's the end of the world if they have to help someone. And we get paid pretty well for retail.

Is he eight or nine years old? 7 years of working on his interpersonal skills

It's been posted before. Also there's an old thread where we found the guy's information.

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/6nkssk/im_a_paying_customer_youre_just_a_piece_of_shit/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133825366

Unfortunately nothing really came from it.

Hopefully he gets killed at work, iirc taxiing is the 11th most dangerous job.

One time I was working retail and some deaf old man didn't hear me say "thank you" after the transaction and he went off on me asking me what I was "supposed to say" and I was so confused, he tried to get me fired. I had a guy try to get me in trouble just for fun once too telling the supervisor I was texting but I didn't even have my phone on me

he better be making lots of eye contact with his passengers while driving

Yanks are a bunch of over sensitive pussies who are coddled and babied by their retarded ass culture and misguided belief that they're the best and can do no wrong, so when met with any amount of adversity in the real world they go fucking insane and start threatening to sue because their not-real sense of self-worth was crushed.

he was in customer service of roughly 7 years

he seems much more learned and trained than the idiot clerk

Why are amerliards such cunts ?
also this :

I'm the customer

the business should evolve if they want to keep having my money. or at least put a fucking friendly face in their store instead of people who don't even know to acknowledge a potential customer

top kek

Dollar general is literally a nigger store every one in my town gets robbed every 6 months, why would you expect amazing service

I've worked at those kinds of retail places before. Customers that usually go there are absolute cunts, they flip over the smallest thing

>its the customers duty to tell the business how to improve

What kinda faggot are you sperg?

>doesn't make eye contact
>scold him like he's a child
>he lets it go and just says "ya ok"
>"This is why you work in the dollar general"
What a cunt, he also says "you wish you would keep this job for your six starving kids."

>I'm the customer
Yes go in buy your stuff and leave.
It's not hard and don't expect five star service from a dollar store you entitled fuck.

Dude's name is Spicer.....I gottta give him credit there. Also anyone having fun with the cameraman's loser details? Guy can only type 55 wpm? What is he, retarded or something?

He doesn't seem good at holding down a job for long.

Americans are absolute cunts to customer service people, no doubt about it. Its like a little power trip for loser burgers

Not all of us are that way. It's usually just liberals that pull off shit like this. Hell, if an employee downright is an ass to me for no reason I just ignore it, figure they are probably having a bad day.
Also, checked

Is this actually considered a resume in USA?

I only have a BSc myself but I wouldn't put any of those positions on mine. Not a single qualified job

Sounds like a boomer.

So if I am unemployed I can just put fucking Uber driver now to fill in the dead space? LMFAO

>Sounds like something a girl would say

"Are you staring at my bitch tits?! My eyes are up here, mister!"

Wow, you're a giant faggot, kill yourself, fag.

It needs to go onto private facebook groups. Post it in adult meme or lad groups. He's still on facebook and so is his family. He has a couple of brothers and a father.

His company is some small machineshop, I'd bet no more than 10 employees. They don't really have an online reputation to worry about so I doubt his boss would do anything.

>Chuck Breter Jr

I'm store manager for a big retail chain.

Anyone want to ask anything about cunty customers/staff?

I'll agree with what some people have said in here though, the general public to act like spoilt little brats alot of the time.

That fatso is a piece of shit.

Was just about to say this, every cunt I encountered like this was some boomer or soccer mom with that haircut

Why is he purchasing women's razors?

Burgers believe that your value is determined by your bank account. They pride themselves on being egalitarian, but what they really mean is that you can go from peasant scum to aristocrat and back again in the space of one life, and be an utter cunt at the top and to anyone lower.

Camera guy sounds like a total goober

I worked retail in San Francisco for five months, was really awful. Had a bunch of interactions like this
>Be me, literally just want to do my job decently
>"veteran" coworkers get mad when I allow carts in the hand basket lane, so I have to start telling cart people to go their plebeian line
>see old man coming with cart
>"Hey sir I'm sorry we only do hand-baskets in this line, would you mind going into that other line?"
>He whips out a cane from his cart with the force of a thousand capri suns
>His eyes light up and his mouth is agape
>Slams his feet in the ground even though the cane would imply difficulty with that
>With unbreakable eye contact me gets as close to my face as he could and asks me if I know what a cane is
>Had to spend 10 minutes dealing with angry cane man while putting his groceries in a bag for him (because we have to do that at a grocery store, because otherwise it wouldn't be menial labor)
>afterwards he reports me to manager (who was actually great and didn't give a fuck)

not as bad as waiters/waitresses though

For a certain set of Americans, the American dream is to be rich enough to treat people like slaves, and they'll settle for treating servicepeople like trash in the meantime.

t. someone who knows absolutely nothing about "customer service" in metropolitan USA

There is no customer service, many people doing these jobs hate themselves and in turn hate you, the customer. It's rare to find one of these wagies in a good mood

They make it a point to let everyone know how bitter they are by exhibiting their lack of manners

>Typing 55 wpm (5 years)
nigger I could type faster than that at 11 years old after 5 months of playing runescape

The force of a thousand capri suns. Keked. Working in retail is special. And I mean that in the nicest way.

You should have got your manager or team leader straight away, it's not your job to deal with psycho cunts.

make sure to tip your next dollar tree stocker for providing excellent customer service douche nozzle

>Why do Americans treat customer service workers like shit?

Because they're fucking losers that's why.
In our society we don't respect people with no drive to succeed.
The opportunities for success are literally everywhere in this country and these pathetic turds are content to work in a dollar store.
Fuck them.

>He whips out a cane from his cart with the force of a thousand capri suns

It's because they get paid shit considering the constant disrespect they have to tolerate. You can instantly tell how well a company treats its workers by how those workers treat the customers.

>Stores are public

If this goes to court the faggot with the camera is so gonna lose.

Also, policy at grocery store was that we had to unpack all items onto counter and THEN put items into bag. Because people really care about how their bags are packed, or something. This would lead to situations where we have a 45 minute long line and someone would queue up with 2 carts full of items. I put the bags out on the counter for the patrons, and honest to God they will just stand there for 20 minutes watching me put every single item on the fucking counter and then every single item into the bag instead of helping bag the fucking groceries. This happened all the time. That there was a line only seemed to make it worse like they were taking their anger out on the people behind them out of spite. They'd just stand there and watch me fucking scan items and put them on the counter when a bag is right fucking next to them.

That reminds me --
>New customer comes up, give stock "how's it going"
>he gives me nasty look
>ask him if he needs a bag today [about half our customers bring their own bags]
>he just glares at me
>wait a couple moments and ask again
>he yells "WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE"
>decide I'll pretend to be retarded
>put his bananas, mangos, strawberries on the bottom of the bag
>put the heaviest items on top of the smallest ones
>After about 6 items in he asks "what are you doing?"
>"I'm sorry, sir?"
>he gets really infuriated and accuses me of packing it wrong
>Apologize, take items out, then put them back in but worse
>Customer literally pushes my hands away, yelling at me and asking me why I don't know how to pack a bag, and then packs it all himself
>never seen someone that angry in a grocery store
>goes to my manager to complain afterward
>manager walks me to the back and we eat store samples and chat

Jews mostly, and I'm not trying to sound edgy but orthodox/Hasidic types will try their best to make your life worse.

end yourself faggot snowflake, you're the problem. The world will be a better place.

We know you're the guy getting harassed and nobody cares no matter how many times you spam this.

Basically this. People who work retail are the bottom of the barrel. Their lot in life is to be mocked and ridiculed. I mean, fatty uber driver here isn't exactly a winner either but any grown adult who works at DG is a big fat loser who deserves the shit that piles on them.

I just wouldn't bother giving such losers a harangue when I have other shit to do. That's the difference beteween a winner like me and a loser like fatty here who can't stop sperging out.

anyone got some more info?
Sources where was this released

Pity the wagelave because he does not know the Joys of Anime and vidya.

Thinking about going for CNC programing/ CAM strategist. If not for anything else, just so I can punch down at worthless dollar store employees.

You just went full retard mate

It's a good pep talk, chief.

>decide I'll pretend to be retarded
>pretend

Sure user

burger education
a privately owned store is public

fucking burgers! the saddest part is, it's a fucking dude. stop eating the soy you pussies!

>triggered dollar store employees

>U-waaaaahhh U-waaaaaaah

They behave like shit that's why they get treated like shit and why they get paid shit. If they were better people who were raised properly they wouldn't behave like that. Their decision to work there is not the customers issue.

If you are a pleasant person others will more often than not reciprocate accordingly

I remember the day that this was uploaded actually. The OP was getting roasted by everybody in the YouTube comments before he decided to take it down.

No lie, stocking the international section during Hanukkah redpilled me on this. One old jewess had to tell every single manager in the store that we didn't have the right kind of matza meal and to make things funnier/sadder I knew enough about kosher food that when she said she was putting feta cheese on her lamb I just said to myself fuck these pretentious jews.

Spotted the minimum wage cuck faggots who are paid chump change to mop up shit.

Get a real job you fucking losers.

Wasn't his response like "You probably work at McDonald's" to everyone who was calling him out for his shit?

Both are scum. The worker for being lazy and disrespectful and the guy for harassing him and filming his reaction.

They get paid shit because they're teenagers and can't find anything better often times. And even when they try to be nice they usually find that it isn't worth it. Because of people like you, I'm guessing.

>>Be me
Hi how's it going fellow redditor

your a fucking shithead. I have never worked a day in my life and live off government money while I rot.

what dollar store was this? It looks very similar to the layout of the one near me...

>eye contact
for fucks sakes, it's not an intimate conversation with a close friend or an important business meeting or even a lengthy bit of small talk. he just asked where the fucking razors are and he got his answer, done, what does he need to gaze into the dudes eyes for?

some people i fucking swear, just desperate to look for something to complain about and make a scene over while feeling falsely justified in doing so. these people might be useful if they could even notice all the worthwhile complaints that need to be made, but no they focus on petty retard shit.

dollar store employee may not have handled customer well. but frankly i can only imagine how irritating customer was and clearly customer could be enriched by getting his shit kicked in to maybe teach him to stop starting fights over stupid shit like a drama queen.

Dude, you're cracking me up. These fucking losers are butthurt you're calling them out for having no ambition, drive, or marketable skills. They probably are butt blasted that a winner like Donald Trump won instead of a loser like Hillary. Bet these fags want a 15 dollar min. wage like they Bernouts they probably are.

Yep, I remember him saying exactly that to somebody. IIRC he also posted this to his Facebook and didn't receive a warm welcome there either.

>age 33
>LSU 1984-1985

Only a fucking American can be this retarded and deluded.

Do you understand some people have to do these jobs or you wouldn't have costumer service, snowflake.

Respect people's work you edgy faggot Sup Forums poster in the end you're all worthless meaningless beings faggot. Better make the world a better place with being understandable and a good person.

Calm down there, tough guy. Some loser at Dollar General gets recorded by another loser and you start losing your shit? What kind of faggot are you? Who cares about this loser who has no will to do anything but push a broom or stock shelves?