both are still jews

TRUTH!

MUH KEPUAH

>survived for centuries among Muslims
I thought that was Mizrahi

Mizrahi are arabs in denial

desert jews only jews that wont get gassed

Can confirm

I think everyone knows at this point that whenever Sup Forums talks about Jews they're referring to the Ashkenazi Jews.

>Zemmour: Sepharade
>BHL: Ashkenaze
Coincidence?

can confirm

>giving a shit about this outside of Israel
Sage
Also spharadim are between the middle eastern Jews and Ashkenazi Jews in terms helping society

fpbp

Ofc it's not, and there are very few sepharad among our political class. They are often based too.

>Polish flag
I can smell the Ashkenaz from here

Oy vey don't focus what's going on in Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=pdLDv8JNnMA&list=FLUXj8X7Z1HFfNBABmRP3ToA&index=66

I love this topic.

No they're not
I'll take mathematicians and composers over carpet dealers any day

You should fix it to Grandfather fought for Hitler. That would really make the meme have magic potential.

Fuck it I did it for you.

YOU OWE ME NOW CHAD JEWS!

Ashkenazis aren't even true jews, but inbred mongrels whose ancestors where cucked by wh*te and turic khazar subhumans.
There is nothing semitic about them anymore.
Shame great goy Hitler didn't finish his job cleansing his continent from our mixed raced mongrels.

>Daily reminder
I'm so fucking tired of this shit. It's never a daily reminder. I nearly hate faggots who say shit like this more than non-whites and Jews.

fpbp

Are the Ultra orthodox autismo Jews alright to ally with in order to destroy the globalist, liberal crypto-juden?

Poland doesn't have jews, they all moved to israel

>implying Ashkenazi did these findings alone
In which countries did all these Ashkenazi artists and scientists live?
BTW, don't forget to also take Marx, Freud and their degenerancy.

>I will take autistic intellectuals over working men of the people every day

As expected of the ashkenaz

European Jews come from a variety of sources but genetic studies of Ashkenazim indicate they come from a relatively small number of Israelite merchants who migrated to Rome, Athens and other great cities of the Roman empire and intermarried with local (usually Roman) women.

2000 years of intermarrying within this group produced a group of slightly higher IQ numbering in the millions. The fact they descend from merchants is why their verbal IQ is so high, because merchants need to be good at talking to sell their wares.

There aren't any Chad jews. This is proganda