How racist are you Sup Forums ?

Ok lets see how racist you are Sup Forums you're on a ship and it's sinking and there's only room for one more person on the life boat. The other person will 100% die if left behind. The choice is..

White liberal
>hates america
>loves islam
>gender queer non binary male
>no kids
>antifa member
>hates trump
>identifies as feminist
>part time job as a barista

Black conservative
>loves america
>thinks islam is cancer
>straight male, with a black wife
>2 kids who he raises with conservative values
>voted trump
>has a good job and works hard

who do you save /pol?

The black man. He would be more useful in a survival situation based on his traits and values, and would be a more beneficial member of society. The white liberal would be as useless as a limp dick in a whorehouse in a survival situation and is actively working to deconstruct modern society.

No one.

Conservative black man.

Leave the nigger to die then viciously murder the liberal on the boat

Conservative black man(this is rare of course let's be honest)..we share the same values...case closed..let the liberal rot and beg me to help them...

Not racist at all. THomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Justice Thomas, I could go on and on.

I keep the black person,

There's a difference between a nigger and a black person

I take my property, of course.

I let the black guy throw the liberal off the boat.

Obviously the conservative. Although he'd be saving himself desu whilst the liberal cries and shits himself

The nigger. He's such a rare specimen that it would be criminal to lose him. Also he can row the boat.

these black guys can stay

>with a black wife
Black man. I see no problem with a man who doesn't racemix and has good values.

I choose black conservative

let the black throw the liberal, making him racist, saves the liberal thats is now full 14/88.

two birds with one stone.

I wouldn't be autistic enough to make that decision based on pure logic during a disaster, I'd almost certainly choose whomever had been nicest to me (so probably the black guy. Well raised blacks tend to be pretty polite, wheras smug liberals think they're owed the world).

I want to kill the creature on the left.

The human being.

Black guy acts like a decent person, so he gets to come on.

Not all blacks are animals, it's just an unfortunate trend with the more "Urban" areas.

I have my prejudices, but I let someone speak, and analyze them, before I judge.

Neither.

Neither. How is this even a question?
If you're going to come up with retarded scenarios to push your agenda, at least make sure you HAVE to pick one of them.
I'd rather sink the fucking life boat and die than have either of these '''''''''''people''''''''''' survive.

I choose the nigger because i hate white ppl

I don't mind these types of black people because there basically white, issue is they're like 1 in 10000000 niggers

white dude
Islam bit was enough to make a choice.

Everyone is racist, including you OP.

White People Do Something

Ah, the good old counterfactual question.

It doesn't matter who you pick. Pick the black guy for all I care.
What matters is that you're attempting to extrapolate a small-scale emergency situation to the realm of policy.

This is a trick: hey, You wouldn't leave a black guy to die, therefore you're in favor of third world immigration. This simply does not follow.

You don't base policy on isolated, and fictional, events like this, but on statistics and the good of YOUR people.

Traitors will always be dealt first

black man no brainer. it's not skin pigment that brings down civilizations, it's values

Color doesn't matter.

Always choose the one with who has more skills and contributes more to society.

You're a piece of shit female.

* I hate White people. Lear to type you Australian moron.

This.

the nig

Collectivist Leftists like you are a part of the problem.

I set full speed out of there, and manspread so that when the rescue crew arrives they can see there was no more room on the boat.

>loves islam
>antifa member

Negro will live and has to go back.

The Left is the issue, not a race. The Left with their extreme collectivism seeks to eradicate cultures and history worldwide. We need to stand against these collectivist, revolutionary Left-Wing politics and protect our history and traditions.

China unfortunately succumbed to this, with Mass-murderer-zedong's cultural revolution. This nearly eradicated all of China's rich history. The West can't be next.

neither

So you let yourself die?

What kind of fucking question is this? I support a (small) number of black in my country as long as they are hard working people, mate with black women and contribute to society.
Remember that black people =/= niggers. Unfortunately the number of black people is infinitely small compared to that of niggers. Niggers not only means negro criminals, but also whites with a corrupted nigger mentality.

Know your negroes!

You never state if the leftist is female or not.
If not black guy gets to live, as already stated, traitors die first.

If so, then sorry based black guy, but stuck on a boat in the middle of no where will be more pleasant with a BJ, which will be plentiful once I use my 'privilege' and horde all the supplies over bitchy mcbitchface.

While I hate niggers and want white nations for white people, I would take the black conservative over the white liberal. Always kill a traitor before an enemy; purging the white race of degenerates is more important than getting rid of niggers

The white liberal, they always have white kids and the younger the easier to redpill.

neither, everyone now has a little more room on the life boat

As a Canadian, if the black man is voting conservative, we can't afford to lose em.

Sink the boat

Who are you trying to address with this? Even a nazi would prefer the black man.

He would most likely argue that that 'enemies are worse than traitors'

Ok leave the nigger, kill the cuck myself on the life boat

>other person will 100% die if left behind.
Save the black man, liberals are literally worse than niggers. Always kill the traitors first

no, only the black dies

this

Black conservative.
No matter how racist you are, a black conservative is useful to the society as a whole, including you, a white liberal isn't.

I found a sane Canadian

Black guy. I don't hate anybody for their skin color alone, it's just thst skin color is usually a pretty good indicator of basic social and behavioral traits. However, this hypothetical black man you conjured up seems like an alright dude, and I think white ultra-liberals are the absolute worst people on earth so it's a no brainer

If they are both burgers I save the productive nigger. If they are from Iceland I save my white cousin. Even if he's a subversive influence he's still my cousin and my responsibility to him and his family overrides my responsibility to a random nigger.

I would stab the inflated lifeboat.

I'd pick the white liberal and make him change his ways since I saved him.

Have you never heard of regression to the mean? Of course you save the white.