Iran and Hezbollah

Why did Iran and Hezbollah participate in the genocide of Serbian Christians?

>Iran was one of the very first Muslim countries to provide support for besieged Bosniaks (predominantly Sunni Muslim). Iran supplied two-thirds of the total received in weapons and ammunition by the Bosnian Muslim forces during the 1992-95 war. From May, 1994 to January, 1996, Iran transported over 5,000 tons of weapons and military equipment to Bosnia. Iran not only sent much needed supplies but also fighters. Lebanese Shia Hezbollah had also its fighters in the Bosnian war.

Sources:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War#Bosnian_mujahideen

serbianna.com/blogs/savich/archives/56

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
archive.is/EbQSb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Into archive

>independent co uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html
archive.is/EbQSb

BUT MUH BASED SHIA MUSLIMS

Notice the Shia shills will ignore this thread.

Yeah this thread is getting slided hard.

So the Iranians helped Bosnia fend off the Serb genociders and invaders during the war? I didn't know that.

Not even shia, but I'm beginning to respect them even more now.

Of course you do.

Iran and Hezbollah are pan-Islamists.

>But m-muh based Shia
>Muh real aryans
>Muh Axis of Resistance
>Muh Iran hasn't ever supported terrorists

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHEIT

>Shia shills
fall into shia sunni meme. good goy.

This is indefensible but it happened 2 decades ago. The Syrian war has redpilled Iranians and Hezbollah on the muslim question. They are crypto-non-muslim now.

Death to Serbia, in any way, shape of form

Iran always teamed up with jihadis. Why do you think they hosted Zarkawi (who can be seen as ISIS true founder)?

Wtf I love Israel now

anyone that has ever in their entire life defended Europe's backstabber is also guilty

Oh bumpy!

because they are inbred retarded muslim niggers.

muslims dont know how to do anything but rape and pillage. that's why i call it the inbred pirate religion. it's pure shit.

its cool mang shia and orthodox brothers now

>be tatar
>get turkified
bulgarian history everyone

>that turknigger face and nose

>why did Muslims kill Christians?

Where dat gif from?

>balkans butthurt wars

The entirety of the Balkans should be annexed by Russia and subject to ruthless domination.

>implying bulgarians are more white