We need WW3

Russia:
youtube.com/watch?v=g7bcgJ9jC1s

Western Europe:
youtube.com/watch?v=u-R3EkylxVo

This barbaric poor and dirty human trash visible on the video shouldnt be even born. It is useless. It should be burned. This planet dies because it is overpopulated with such human trash. We need a nuclear war urgently to save what is left from catholic civilisation. I don't want any peace anymore, because this cancer is growing and growing and growing, and finally Poland will look like this Russian shithole or Italian cities.

I want war. Nuclear war. Maybe not now because we are not 100% prepared for it yet, but soon. Very soon.

WW3 could clean this planet from human trash and sin. I am very influenced by Vatican and its efforts to create ground for the Christ's coming back. I want all our enemies to kill each other in a total insane butchery. They all are evil and deserve to die. I want Russians and Jews launching WW3 by attacking each other as these two satanic nations are responsible for killing hundreds millions of christians. It could give ability to nuke whole Africa and Middle East as well, and give us a chance to survive this century as Jesus-followers and catholic people. Turning our societies into muslim impoverished barbaric head-cutting animals is much worse than thermonuclear war.

for fucks sake bolek just jerk it off

WW2 was killing people in millions. WW3 should kill them in billions. That's the only way to bring order to this global mess and save the planet from self-destruction. People who live according to Ten Commandments don't have to be afraid of anything.

>you need to nuke the West in order to do an ethnic cleansing

shiggy

It would be enough to nuke Africa, Middle East and Central Asia/Russia, to destroy almost all of these invaders.

agree. i just want a happening of epic proportions. the modern age is soulless shit and it needs to be cleansed in fire.

Ancient Rome lacked in tools to stop invasion of barbarians: it didn't have weapon of mass destruction. We have super-deadly biological and nuclear weapon. Why not use it if we have it? The longer we wait, the harder will be to do it

Yes, goy. We need WW3 to destroy white people for good this time.

Only nuclear war can bring the earth back to 500 million people, the way it ought to be, so yes, it should happen.

Take 14 people around you. Only one of them should be alive for this planet to thrive again.

Jews don't want a total thermonuclear war, because they want to parasite on goyim. You are disturbed.

So instead of exterminating jews, we just need to exterminate all goyim in a thermonuclear war! GENIUS!

This. In my opinion whole Central Asia, including most of Russia, Africa, Middle East and South America should be nuked. Only subhumans live in these places who procreate like animals. Jewry, Arabs, niggers and other shitskins have birth rate oscilating around 3, while civilized people not more than 1,5.

Israel is only 10 mln people, surrounded by 1,5 bln muslims. Of course, i don't care if this little group of shitskins from Israel survive massive nuclear strike against 1,5 bln of other semites. Why should i care about such things?

Poland has conflicts with askhenazi elite Jewry, not really with these powerless shitskins from Israel.

Have fun living in an overcrowded shithole-world where such subhumans as visible on video fight for every piece of bread, while elites gain from it massively. That's "New World Order" that Jews along with Russians plan to install on all christian nations to completely annihilate them.

>The longer we wait, the harder will be to do it
Why not wait and get a bigger killstreak?

>WW3 should kill them in billions
>People who live according to Ten Commandments don't have to be afraid
>thou shalt not kill
hmmmmmm

Stop being cocky poland. You saved Evorpa before and you will save it again. You have our backing, but you must remember that we need to unite the white race as one. Slavs are white my friend. Its the white race against the world.

Daily Reminder, your country has no right to exist and should be divided between Poland and Russia.

People who would use nukes are doomed anyway. Their nations are full of sin, dirt, degeneracy and evil. They have nothing to lose, because no matter what they do, their fate is determined anyway.

So again, instead of dealing with source of a disease, you propose to deal with its symptoms and also in a quite retarded way.
Remove the jews and we will be able to deal easily with shitskins and all the trash that exists solely because of jews, and no need for nuclear war. The problem is convincing people that it's the jews who are the root of all of it.

kys amerigoy

>You saved Evorpa before and you will save it again.

I have no freaking idea where this idiotic meme comes from. Europe was genociding and persecuting as for centuries. We would gladly see them all with guts outside their bodies. We want to save only ourselves, just like everyone.

Shut the fuck up (((Ukraine))) You are not even a real country. You people speak a retard pigdin of Polska and Russki. Blah, talking about jews, you are jews.

Many Jews converted to catholicism and became members of such prominent organisations as Opus Dei. You are simplyfing everything. They are children of Jesus just like we are. They are not even Jews. A Jew is somebody who denies Jesus as Messiah. They don't.

The Battle of Vienna. The Austrian, Hungarian, and German armies had been smashed and destroyed by the Turks. Just as the city of Vienna was about to fall, Polish Winged Hussars charged into the Turkish lines, routing them completely. Why in the fuck do you not know your own country's greatest moment?