I think Zuckerberg is the antichrist and Musk is the god-hero who will save the world from him

I think Zuckerberg is the antichrist and Musk is the god-hero who will save the world from him.

What makes that Amber?

Am I supposed to know who this is?
Also, learn how to speak English properly stupid kraut.

the antichrist will be gay though

Name one medium that has promoted homosexuality more than Facebook
One

as a christian i will say, yes its completely possible hes the antichrist, But i dont think musk is some kind of savior

Musk will put man on Mars and create the Good AI that will combat Zuckerberg's Evil AI
The final battle will be between robots

maybe musk is Moses

>LE MUSK BASED SCIENCE MAN

I think you need to go back to Reddиt

both Musk and Zuckerberg are genius actors trained from birth by the CIA. They'll both be a part of whatever the "final act" to what's going on, and will usher in the one-world-government.

Nobody gets to be a billionaire unless they are hand-selected. Don't be naive. Wake up sheeple!

Moses had a speech impediment
Musk has a speech impediment
Moses left for a new land
musk wants to leave for a new land

This guy knows what's going on.

>Musk vs Zuckerberg

it's like being asked if i want to be raped by a dolphin or a shark.

>amber heard is a 10/10 by Germanistan standards

>musk wants to leave for a new land
Dude, Musk was born in South Africa

Amber Heard's story is enough to turn an impressionable guy into full blown MGTOW woman hater

>Be a Hollywood lesbian approaching 30 and no chance to break the C-List rankings.
>Decide to start Gone Girling aging betas who still don't know what's it like to be manipulated by a woman besides being in their 50's
>Clue your lesbian psycho girlfriends in on the scam
>it actually works

>checks out
Zuckerberg can very easily be gay. Just look at any picture of Zuckerberg running, he looks to be daydreaming about being a prancing ballerina.

>Worth billions
>Hasn't left uggo Asian wife for Emily Ratajowski

Beard confirmed

>Mr. I-need-government-subsidies-because-my-ideas-suck is a god-hero

My fucking sides. Both of them can go to hell.

A whore, like 100% of women everywhere in any time.
Musk is a God, this is a harlot.

>Mr.-subsidies-are-only-bad-when-Musk-does-it-but-okay-when-big-oil-is-the-one-using-it

kys faggot

Oil, unlike Musk, is actually useful.

You do realize that oil is so improtant not only because of muh cars, right? Google how many plastic polymers are made from oil, retardo.

Dolphin every time

>musk's net worth doubled since the last time I checked
the fuck is he doing

Do you realize how retarded you sound? Oil is only used for production of energy. Not only transportation, but also industrial and for home electricity. It doesn't have other uses, unless you care about things that take up less than 0.01% of its overall use.
Also, there's no industry that couldn't replace oil for their energy needs. Particularly in transportation, battery technology is already there, but it's subverted by Oil Company-owning jews and the Jewish states of Israel, US and Russia.
Stupid slav

Zurkerberg is a fucking jew who just wants to manipulate everyone

ALL ABOARD THE MUSK MOTORBOAT!
#Musk2020

How to control a narrative 101:

Make a religious analogy that puts your objective in a holy manner.

>secular faggot who never read the Bible
Fuck off queer.

> Trump train
> Zuck zeppelin
> Musk motorboat

Who wins?

Why do liberals love these billionaires who offer nothing to them?

>Oil is only used for production of energy
> It doesn't have other uses

dude seriously you're a fucking retard, i'm not even trolling here, you need to read more books before posting epic Jew memes.

>Oil Company
>Israel

lel

Musk = white man
Zuckerberg = jew

Musk is therefore Sup Forumss god-hero

Musk is a fucking COINTELPRO Hegelian Dialectic clown going around giving blackpill lectures about (((Simulation Theory))) which is just repeackged degenerate solipsism.

Holy fuck, you're a goddamn idiot. Just because you can use oil to make tupperware doesn't mean that gives it value. Oil is free raw material in that context. It's plenty and being expended really slow, therefore it's very cheap. The only reason oil has value is energy. That's its only real value. Dumbass.

Zuckerberg want to be muh president of USA..

Our Lord will smite the vile Cuckerberg

I buy that Zuck is the antichrist, he needs to be stopped for sure. Not sure about musk tho, he just seems like a globalist fag to me
Captcha: surveying victory

He's an Americanist. For European countries, that's the same as globalism, but for Muttland it should be okay. He just wants progress for humanity, even if that includes a little bit of bolshevikism.

Nah he's just lesser of two evils.

>Why can't we have neither again?

Zuck doesn't have the required panache and charm to be the antichrist. He is a little Jew loser faggot.

I buy that Zuck is the antichrist, he needs to be stopped for sure. Not sure about musk tho, he just seems like a globalist fag to me
Captcha: surveying victory

Agreed except he isn't American so any Americanism from him seems like a lie to me